Stabilization I think that is it for me :-)

Argh I love Zumba but I've missed the past few classes due to illness. Probs can't do next week either. Need to fully recover :( enjoy!!!!

Good idea to fully recover before Zumba, all that jumping about and hip wiggling would probably do you an injury.

I managed to entire session with a little freestyling :D cannot for the life of me get my hips wiggling as they are supposed to. Time to practise in the mirror I think ;)

Went into town with my little one today. She needed food before we headed off to her gym class and she wanted to stop at Greggs bakery! OMG, all I wanted to do was dive into the pastie cabinet and be left there, the smell was devine. Managed to survive that, then at her gym class all I wanted was a black coffee but the machine was broken. Sooo tempted with something naughty but managed to resist. I am glad I did but realise how easy it is to succumb to those voices in your head. Saw my friend there who remarked on how well I looked and had I lost weight :p So good.

Arranged with my oldest daughter to shop till we drop in London in a couple of weekends. Got a wedding to dress for and new size 10 clothes to buy. Hubby better be ready with the credit card :eek:

Lol, yes it will be. Need to brace him for the but its not any old dress it is one I can wear over and over again :)

Just found some measurements of when I started my restricted calories last year. I am now 1st and 3lbs lighter and 9.25 inches smaller on 4 measurements. Bust, hips, waist and thigh. Glad I kept hold of that paper now.

Another lb off! I am now officially the weight I was when I met my husband and I am pretty sure this is the weight I was before my thyroid issues started to make it harder. Very happy now. I have also lost 10.5 inches since my biggest. I love Dr D!

Well done, that is fantastic! You have one of the best chances of keeping it off, too, with all your fresh veg.

I hope so :) It's a PV day today so I am currently planning what I can pick and what I can make. I will be so glad when every day is a PV day. I think I may have a go at making some Dukan style coleslaw with greek yoghurt, mustard and balsamic vinegar.

Poppy that is brilliant to hear well done! And also a big well done on avoiding greggs. I had a pasty the day before I started dukan I remember thinking, this is the last pasty I'll be having in a looooong time! Lol.

I know what you mean about the hip wiggling in zumba. I've been doing it for well over a year and still haven't quite mastered it ahaha xx

There are some at the Zumba class that I feel cannot have their hips connected to any bones at all! Mine, I feel, are fused :) So funny. My daughter can just wiggle her hips no problems at all, perhaps I am just too self concious to do it. Do you do your Zumba only at class? I am considering getting the DVD's and doing it at home too. Much nicer than a walk which I struggle to fit in and I love the feel of being totally exercised. My 3 year old was doing it in the park at the weekend as they had a mass Zumba class going on for some festival. Too adorable for words and pleased to see she couldn't shake her non existent hips either!!

Oooo weighed myself this morning and I have lost another lb so taking me to just 1lb to my goal this Thursday. Looks highly probable now. My new scales weigh me 1lb lighter than the old ones so I am keeping to the reading of the old ones until I reach my goal then I think I will adjust my stats accordingly and go with them.

No happy, however, with hubby. Just got in and went to make my lunch and he has taken the bit of salmon I cooked up for my lunch! Sometimes men can be so selfish. If he had looked he would have seen there is practically nothing other than cottage cheese for me to eat and why would he take a random piece of salmon. So cross. Men!

Well done Poppy! Good luck in Conso, must say I'm envious!
Men!!! :rolleyes:

Half a pound to go! PV today and hopefully every day thereafter (except the 1 day a week PP).

Well done Poppy... and I hope you left a "doctored" ;) piece of salmon for him to find today in the fridge...

Well done Poppy... and I hope you left a "doctored" ;) piece of salmon for him to find today in the fridge...

I was bloody tempted too I can tell you! :p but being the better person I have risen above it. I am making him and his friend some American style cinnamon rolls. His friend has been through a really tough time this last year so it is the least I can do. So really they are for his friend and he gets the benefits.

I did it, I have lost one full stone, 10% of my body weight in 4 weeks and 6 days. Dr Dukan is a miracle worker! I am so looking forward to 'owning' this weight now.

I have adjusted my stats to take into account my new scales which hubby says are better calibrated (he's an engineer and it weighs me a lb lighter!). So today I stepped on my scales and they said 8st 13.8lbs! My life is now complete - lol.

So today I get some extra taste. Part of me wants to leap in and eat it all now and part of me wants to delay the gratification. Meanwhile the little one has woken up and she will no doubt ask me if I can eat peas today (everyday she has tried to feed me peas) so although I still can't I will have the smile that says, I did it, I did it.

well done Poppy! I can't wait to join you on conso, by Dr D's prediction I have 10 days of cruise left, enjoy your first gala meal

Thank you ladies. Can't quite believe it myself. This is the lightest I have been in so many years and I am soooo happy to finally do it. louschu, 10 days eh! Go girl, it will be worth it.

Back