I thought it had gone but

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Swine flu has arrived in our house! Me, my son and daughter have it, younger daughter is gloating cos she hasn't got it....yet....and hubby, well, sorry chaps but what a pain he is.....got it 20 times worse than the rest of us of course lol.
I thought it was pretty much over and done with, but boy was I wrong. Its not nice but somehow I seem to be managing to get up and do a bit while the others are just hugging the duvet. So no social life for a week (no change there then) and just battle on.

Oink Oink xxxxx

Oh no Hun!!!!
Hope you all get better soon!

xxx

Yuk! I hope you all get better soon.
People all around me in work are coming down with it! Touch wood I'll be ok!
Keep warm and drink whiskey! My Nan swears by it! Lol

I have a sore throat and a bit of a cough, but I don't think it's swine flu....well I hope not anyway! How do you tell??

Hope you all get well soon!!!

Love to you Charlotte Grace - and I hope you and your family will soon be well again, take care and try to rest as much as you can, thinking of you. XX

You'll know if it's flu, swine or otherwise!! LOL. It's horrid. My daughter caught it for her 7th birthday in July. Still got the tamiflu, she never took it.

Lynda

My son had it last week. he had a temperature, sore throat, cough, runny bum and upset tum. We got the tamiflu too, but he didn't take it because I heard it's a bit of "kill or cure" and can actually make you feel worse than the actual flu! He got over it by himself in about 5 days

Back