Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I TURNED DOWN CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bigtummymummy, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    I had my first day back at work yesterday :character00264: , and all the nurses were all tucking into a tin of chocolates :17729: that the a patient had given the staff. A few kept telling me to get some.... i siad NO!!!
    I have gone from being a chocoholic to not giving a damn about it. I didn't even feel jeliuos or deprived..... I FELT INCONTROLL!!!!:woohoo:
    For the first time in such a long time i felt good about being able to make a possitive decision about what i eat..... i'm such a clever girl lol!!!!!!:cool::0clapper:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Whopee - good for you !

4. Auntylilly

Auntylilly Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Mandy
    Well done, it is so hard with a food you love - my problem is crisps and I have banned everyone from eating them around me - Wish I could just say no.
    Keep it up Girl
    Love Hayles xx

5. 19debs69

19debs69 Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done, that is great news, mind over matter isnt it? I am off out tonight for the 1st time since starting SS and all the girls will be eating nibbles and knocking back the wine but I will take my flavoured water and stay on track, my inspiration is - I just tried on lots of jeans and trousers that wouldnt fit and I can do them all up!!:clap:

Keep up the good work :)

6. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    Well done you!!!

7. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Well done! I was at a party on saturday night where there was a buffet meal... I found myself sitting at a table with four Death By Chocolate puddings being eaten right next to me!!! I didn't cave in and what was REALLY interesting is that the choc-eaters all left a bit of their puds... the portions had been big & the pud was very rich. Well, I've never in living memory left a bit of pud.... so seeing that casual, relaxed way of eating was an eye-opener for me. Also managed to turn down a slice of the birthday cake, which was chocolate coated in GOLD LEAF!!!! On SS the choc craving has subsided, just not sure whether that will last once I start to reintroduce food. But I know what you mean... so good to feel in control!
    xx

8. bevy

bevy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you!!:) I have to say for me chocolate has never been a major I am more a savoury lover, I've been to a few house parties now where I have had to stay away from the party food espcially the little quiches and sausage rolls but my main vice is cheese and when I took my 3 days off at xmas that was what I ate the most of :cool: and I have to confess that at least twice a week I cut myself a slice :giggle:naughty I know but it's not something that will kick me out of ketosis so as long as I only have a slice I don't feel too bad..... this diet definitely tests the willpower!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.