I wanna be like everyone else!!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
IM JEALOUS ha ha! I want to be able to say ive got a successful diary like all you guys! I lost the plot when I had a small loss one week and have half heartedly tried to get back on track! Its my birthday tomorrow so I have been putting it off, but I am going on holiday in 5 weeks!!!! No way!!! What can I do in that time! Someone give me a boot up the bum, Marie is steaming ahead of me he he!! I can not say I will follow the diet on my birthday, nor will I on Sunday (Im going to a holy communion then Lionel Richie Concert as present!) But I think Monday for a weigh in is a good idea! I am truely SKINT ha ha Had so many bills lately I dont even want to pay the weekly fee! But heigh ho! It must be done! Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hello stranger!!

Good to see you back!! So youre going to join our Monday wi gang? lol Its good having a few of us all having the same day, although it does tend to keep Clair and Marie competitive, not always sure thats a good thing mind you.

As for Marie steaming ahead *ahem* I wont tell you what she had for dinner tonight :whistle:

So glad to see you back with us - we missed you *HUGS*

Hey Starlight! Not spoken to Marie today has she been a loose one! lol! I think a monday weigh in is the best, if I wait until next Thursday I will never do it! Wish me luck! Ill porbably be back to update monday as ive got a very busy weekend ahead of me! Hws your diet going? xxx

Back