I want one!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I want, want, want, WANT a mince pie! My mum decided to buy some from Greggs and they're sitting there taunting me. I know one mince pie wont make all the weight I've lost go back on but there's still an equally loud voice in my head saying "You don't need it and it'll only make you feel bad come weigh in" Conflicting much!?!

I know how you feel. I want the Cadbury's caramel bar out of my Ds's opened selection box, but i know I'll hate myself if I start on the choc bars already.

I don't intent to over eat this year because I hate the anxious feeling before weigh in, I actually lost 1lb last year so that's my goal but it's so much harder when it's in front of you and you can practically taste them and feel the texture in your mouth. I think I need to put them out of my sight before I give in :(

I've got Tesco Finest Mini Mince Pies currently calling my name from the cupboard " Devon_Dumpling you know you want me, come and taste my rich buttery shortbread and yummy filling." Damn you mince pies xx

My mum taunted me with mince pies and little sausage rolls yesterday, I moaned and whinged a bit but I didn't have any at all, I had a satsuma instead and my hubby and kids ate the bad stuff :)

Every day I wanna scoff 10 mince pies..... But I dont even like them!!! Damn you marketing companies!!

Everyone around me keeps saying "Oh go on, it's Xmas!" and even the radio had a woman saying the meaning of Xmas is to eat until you can't move and that infuriated me. It's about who you're spending the time with not how much you can cram down your throat *annoyed short*

Yeh I heard that on BBC Oxford too!! He said eat too much and drink too much. And im like "f**k off that would kill my diet."

I can take or leave mince pies. It worries me not. They can advertise all they like and people can eat them in front of me but I am not having any. I want to get to my target far more than having any mince pie!

I almost bought some when I went shopping yesterday, but then thought better of it, lol. There are no mince pies, Christmas cakes or puddings, chocs, etc in this house. The hubby and kids have to suffer with me, lol. Actually I'd probably be the only one to eat them anyway! I did buy a multipack of twiglets though :D It worked out more expensive than buying them in the tub but this way it's portion control. Each little bag is 5 syns which I can work into my day. I'm now going to eat a few satsumas :D

Id try one this year if I am offered one with actual mince in it.

I have secumbed to the mighty mince pie ! the ones from gregs are 12 syns, there was a receipe for mince pies in sw mag and i made them they were 4 syns each, I am going to make some more on christmas eve so we can have some after church at midnight ( our family tradition) me and my daughter are both on sw

Ooooh sugar I could nom a massive mince and onion pie. Oh nom nom nom

if you really want it have it.. i try and wait 20 minutes after a craving and if i still really want one i have one, but only one, two months ago i would stuff the lot. the last two weeks i have let myself have something that i probably shouldnt (only occasionally) but just to see if i can control myself, so far so good.

I have secumbed to the mighty mince pie ! the ones from gregs are 12 syns, there was a receipe for mince pies in sw mag and i made them they were 4 syns each, I am going to make some more on christmas eve so we can have some after church at midnight ( our family tradition) me and my daughter are both on sw
Is there a possibility you could put the recipe up? 4 syns, wow!

put in recipe section for you xx Sandra

On the sw site it says they are 3 1/2 syns each, but my cutter was a bit bigger so I counted them as 4

Back