I want to scream!!

sinserity01

Well scream cry anything just had enough!!! :-(

I am a stone from target and all I want is a burger and chips stupid I know

It doesn't help that I've been stuck at home for the last week and will be this week with a flu/chest infection and taking antibiotics

I don't know what's got into me !!!!!!

My mind set is that I won't see my cd for 2 weeks as she is going away so would it make a difference

Grrrrr I'm so angry with myself and I have got my brother who eats what ever he wants and never gets big he is one of those people who scoff their face do nothing and is tall and lanky and DOESNT PUT ON WEIGHT

Sorry for the rant just sick of everything nothing tastes nice and I want to get out of this house :-(

Stick with it. It won't be worth the two minutes you feel good whilst you're eating it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's what got us here in the first place. Food has become a habit rather than a fuel. We will fix it though :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on sinserity01 you can do it you have done soo well don't ruin it now we are all with you 100% :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

Im exactly the same I live at home and my brother just eats and eats and it drives me mad I try to always have the velvet crisps in the taste gorgeous but they are really low calories so I feel like I have had a treat :) keep going it will all be worth it :)

Thanks both I know I just find it do hard and don't know why my head keeps saying oooo just a little x I will do this I just need to refrain from thinking of food as the answer to everything !!!

Brothers are the worst and is it me but do they never put on weight ? !!!! Winds me up!!!

I'm sure he cooks the most amazing smelling food just to wind me up ?

What are these velvet crisps your on about ??

What plan are you on??

Xxx

You can do this sinserity01!! Just stick with it, only 1 stone to go! My CDC keeps telling me that no matter how hungry I get or how much I think I need the pizza, I just need to remember that nothing tastes as good as thin feels! :talk017:

Thank you x I know I just need to be strong I'm do close yet so far!! It's mad how food takes over your life so badly :-( x I've started saying to my self
A moment on the lips a life time on the hips

Lol!!
Think I'm going insane xxx

No no no no no this is just frustration...now check it.

Hungry?
Angry?
Lonely?
Tired?

Hunger when it's not real hunger for food is usually one of those beauts! Being poorly sucks too.

Dont give in...Dont give in....Dont give in.... (repeat after me!)

Hey chubbers had weigh in yesterday list 2 pound was a bit gutted but fingers crossed next week will be better x just do much temptation everywhere drives me mad !!! Xxx

I know what you mean! But stay strong you can do it and it will all be worth it in the end! The last bit always seems the hardest! xx

Back