i was heavier than i thought!!!

beckyblue

Silver Member
just been to the docs for a blood test and they updated my details. i had to get weighed . the nurse said ooooh its gone down alot since february...you were 152kg and now your 119kg!!! :eek: she said that my bmi has gone from 52 to 40.6!!!! im happy that it has come down but so upset that i was nearly 24 stone!!!! ill be in the 17's soon!!!:D

Wow what a change! Bet it made you feel great knowing your hard work has paid off, and is still paying off :)

dont be upset with what you were. be proud of what you are now :)

well done on your weight loss so far

Wow, beckyblue, you're doing SO well! You should be so proud of yourself!

Well done you! You've lost a lot of weight what's your secret? Do you do green/red or extra easy days? Any tips for us strugglers ? Well done again!!! X

Aw thanks everyone! I do mostly red days as I have pcos and it works better for me. I have just had 3 green days in a row though as it's totm and I crave carbs! I don't have a secret! Lol I stick to sw, have a treat night once a month where I save my syns and I'm pretty flexible ...I also don't worry an awful lot when we go for meals.... I just make sure I cut down my syns for the few days afterwards! Xxx

Love the last tip!

Thats amazing! And since Feb? You should be sooo proud, thats amazing. Definitely look to the future - think where you will be by next Feb. Well done x

Back