I went to the docs....

saraian24

Gold Member
And met the most lovely nurse (man as well) to all kind! He was very sympathetic as to why i wanted to try cambridge diet and said his wife did it and struggled big time and she had a band fitted and he said in under a year she had gone from a siz 34 to a 20!
He signed my forms no problem and asked if i would mind popping in once a month to see him so he can see how im getting on - what a nice guy, was well impressed!

I wish everyone could have the experience i had today of the nhs.

all systems go then hun, wel done.xx

And met the most lovely nurse (man as well) to all kind! He was very sympathetic as to why i wanted to try cambridge diet and said his wife did it and struggled big time and she had a band fitted and he said in under a year she had gone from a siz 34 to a 20!
He signed my forms no problem and asked if i would mind popping in once a month to see him so he can see how im getting on - what a nice guy, was well impressed!

I wish everyone could have the experience i had today of the nhs.

Oh i'm so pleased for you hun! Good luck x

oh hun, the best of luck,let me no how you get on tommorrow x

Hell yes! though i confess im terrified - living on shakes and water - can i do it? I bloody hope so! Just hope the week goes quick so ihave aamazing loss and keeps me on the straight and narrow

Hell yes! though i confess im terrified - living on shakes and water - can i do it? I bloody hope so! Just hope the week goes quick so ihave aamazing loss and keeps me on the straight and narrow

well, good luck and don't be terrified, it gets easier after a few days esp after the 1st wi, just make small targets along the way, also, keep reading success stories here, they are the ones that inspire me when am low and want to jack it all in, just looking from where some people have come from and how they now look like will def motivate you to stick with it. All the best hun.

That's great Sara - I went to see the senior nurse when I had my forms signed and she was absolutely brilliant and sympathetic and it felt so nice to have that experience! So glad you had a good experience and lots of luck with the diet :)

ah delighted well done hunni xx say ur all excited xxx

Well Ive been to cdc today and she was quite cool, had a good rapport with her which was good. Got all my shakes, and a couple of tetras for ther weekend. Am seriously bricking it now - can i really do this? Il keep looking through everyones after pictures to keep me going!

Well Ive been to cdc today and she was quite cool, had a good rapport with her which was good. Got all my shakes, and a couple of tetras for ther weekend. Am seriously bricking it now - can i really do this? Il keep looking through everyones after pictures to keep me going!

yes you CAN so do this hun, make sure and try all the shakes cuz everyone is different in what they like. i pratically live on tetra's. i started this at 20.6 and am now 16.3 after a pile of restarts, i just cudnt get the motivation i had when i first started and i broke it for various things ok it was my choice and yeah not a good one!!!!!!!! so my top tip is to stick to it like glue hun xxx come on here if you ever feel week and bring water with you as i for one drink lots while sitting at computer xxxxxxxxxx yayyy good woman :) x

Yay good luck for your start tomorrow, not that you will need it. Once you get through the first week you will be on a roll

Hiya babes, glad you got on well at docs and got all sorted at CDC. I'm feeling the same as you and absolutely bricking it wondering if I'm going to be able to cope on just shakes! You have my phone number and email so if you feel crap at any point call me and I will do the same and we will pull each other kicking and screaming through the first week :sign0168:

Thats great that you have finally got the ball rolling. If I had the cash I would be right there with you but im going to go with the master cleanse and see how I do with that.

Just think of how good you are going to feel when it starts coming off. Ive lost a lot of weight pre pregnancy and its just the best feeling. It really is. (put it all back on and some after 2 big babies but, its gonna come back off)

Back