I will be a thin bride...<3

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi all so here goes for another shot at slimming world to slim down for my wedding in 35 weeks time!
As I said I my random post I will have one cheat and that will be counting Special K as a hexb as I have 2 massive boxes to use up and they are high in syns.
Today my diary will be (hopefully):
Special K and skimmed milk hexb and 1/2 hexa

Roasted veg cous cous with mullerlight
Special K moments 5syns

Unsure about tea yet but shopping is being delivered today so will have all my healthy food to choose from :)

Sarah xx

Hello Sarah!

Looks like I've found you and your new diary :). I started back on SW 7 weeks ago and I think I have my mojo back now! x

Hello Sarah!

Looks like I've found you and your new diary :). I started back on SW 7 weeks ago and I think I have my mojo back now! x

Heyy Becky!
Look at us coming back to it lol ahh that's great news :D how you done in the 7 weeks?
I've got loads of things coming up in November and December so just hoping I can stick to it 100% think ill be doing flexi syning alot.
Xx

Heyy Becky! Look at us coming back to it lol ahh that's great news :D how you done in the 7 weeks? I've got loads of things coming up in November and December so just hoping I can stick to it 100% think ill be doing flexi syning alot. Xx

I know! I'm much happier on sw, it just suits me better. I've lost 1st 1.5lbs in 7 weeks. If really like to get 2 stone off for Christmas but like you I have so much coming up over nov and dec. I defo have at least 3 big nights out

Are you doing it alone or did you join a class? x

That's a fantastic loss well done!

I'm doing it alone as I can't afford the classes. How about you?
I just really want to feel comfortable and happy! Especially on my wedding day lol
You doing extra easy?
Xx

That's a fantastic loss well done! I'm doing it alone as I can't afford the classes. How about you? I just really want to feel comfortable and happy! Especially on my wedding day lol You doing extra easy? Xx

No I'm going to class. I know the plan inside out and back to front but if I don't go to group to get weighed, I'm useless!!

What date are you getting married? Have you picked a venue yet? I've just had me 3rd wedding anniversary! x

If I could afforf it id go to class but every pennie I have is being saved for wedding lol
We are getting married on the 28th june 2014...yes got the venue booked, photographer and registrar! Ordered my invites tonight....eeee exciting lol ahh happy anniversary!! Xx

Sooo my diary today...extra easy day although could have been a green day:
Special k (hexb) and skimmed milk (1/2 hex a)

Roasted veg cous cous
Mullerlight
Special k moments 5 syns

Savory rice and chicken
Sugarfree jelly
Lowfat natral yoghurt and berries

Syns have gone on
white choc buttons 7 syns
Bite of toast 1syn
Bite of scone 2syns

Im really happy with myself today considering its my first day :D xx

If I could afforf it id go to class but every pennie I have is being saved for wedding lol We are getting married on the 28th june 2014...yes got the venue booked, photographer and registrar! Ordered my invites tonight....eeee exciting lol ahh happy anniversary!! Xx

I don't blame you, weddings are expensive things No matter how much you try to do it on a budget as soon as you mention the word wedding the cost trebles! x

Yep exactly! Been looking on ebay for things like centre pieces etc and also in the range.
Hopefully can get some good deals.
I tried a dress on the other day, they only had blue in the shop but can get it in ivory, just trying to see what kind of style dress I like, ill see if I can upload it off my phone xx

image-1799866743.jpg

Yep exactly! Been looking on ebay for things like centre pieces etc and also in the range. Hopefully can get some good deals. I tried a dress on the other day, they only had blue in the shop but can get it in ivory, just trying to see what kind of style dress I like, ill see if I can upload it off my phone xx

I hired mine from the lady that did my flowers in the end as it worked out cheaper and then I bought a load of tea light holders from ikea

I missed out on the whole trying wedding dresses on :-( I saw the dress I wanted in a bridal magazine at a wedding fair and as soon as I saw it I knew it was the one! I had a nightmare trying to get it though! x

I'm not too sure as I like it but I've seen better I think it's just a case of trying different ones on.
That's a size 16 and is like to be 12-14 comfortably :) xx

Evening all,
Im pretty happy with my day today ive tried an extra easy day again today:
B- special k and skimmed milk

L-Roasted veg cous cous, mullerlight

T- jacket potato with ww bacon, half fat cheese and beans

Snacks-
special k moments 5 syns
Slice of wm bread 4 syns
Banana sf
Teeny bite of cake 2syns
Sugar free jelly
Options hot choc 3 syns
Syns total 16syns

Healthy extras:
Hex A 1/2 milk and 1/2 cheese
Hex B cereal

Looking at honeymoons and getting very excited!! Also motivating me to want to be a skinny mini hehe xx

Hey :) just reading your post as I really know how you feel! I was 15 stone 12 and a size 18-20 in feb and was getting married in August. Cut a long story short, I was a size 12 bride and look at my pics with pride. Go for it girl, there is NO better feeling!! Xxxx

Wow thats fantastic becks!
Did you lose it all on slimming world? Ive got 34 weeks!!
I got my wedding dress on sunday in a size 14 and fits snug but its a lace up back so doesnt matter about losing weight it will still fit me and if not ill get it adjusted :) cant wait to look and feel great!
Ive not stuck at it the last couple of days as been busy but back on it tomorrow, made my lunch up of couscous with veg stock and chicken....mmmm.
Like I said its just the exercise I need to crack on with.
Xxx

Back