I will be a thin bride...<3

Hmm not great :( I lasted like 5 days :( I just dunno what to do!! I can't get motivated, and I couldn't be bothered with cooking all the time so I've brought loads of low fat things to eat. I think once I sort my eating habits out properly then ill do SW as atm I'm out of control!
Looking at photos last night when I were 10st10 and I looked amazing ill post a photo! I need them photos to motivate me!
Xx

Attachments

• image-1895255599.jpg
    image-1895255599.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 10
Hmm not great :( I lasted like 5 days :( I just dunno what to do!! I can't get motivated, and I couldn't be bothered with cooking all the time so I've brought loads of low fat things to eat. I think once I sort my eating habits out properly then ill do SW as atm I'm out of control! Looking at photos last night when I were 10st10 and I looked amazing ill post a photo! I need them photos to motivate me! Xx

Morning

I'm sorry to here that but do you know what, you sound just like I did until I joined a group. I know SW inside out, upside as down and back to front but I just cannot even complete a full week on my own. I'd seriously have a think about joining

You look absolutely fab in your picture and you even made me think because I don't think I look in the mirror and see the real me if you know what I mean. You are 3lbs lighter than me in the pic and im sure you said that you're smaller in height than me

x

Morning

I'm sorry to here that but do you know what, you sound just like I did until I joined a group. I know SW inside out, upside as down and back to front but I just cannot even complete a full week on my own. I'd seriously have a think about joining

You look absolutely fab in your picture and you even made me think because I don't think I look in the mirror and see the real me if you know what I mean. You are 3lbs lighter than me in the pic and im sure you said that you're smaller in height than me

x

Yeah I think I need the structure of the group but I haven't got my license atm and don't get it back till August so will struggle to get to a group.

I'm almost 5'6, I've literally yoyo'd between 11st and 15 stone for the last 6 years and I can't do it anymore I'm just messing my body up hence already having my gallbladder removed!

In regards to buying all of my low fat things like ready meals etc ill eat them first trying to watch my weight and then see about joining and if I can get buses there.

I were healthy eating before my holiday and lost just over a stone so I know I can do it but its getting in the mind frame and I were also jogging and bike riding but with it being dark and cold when finished work I can't really go.
Xx

Yeah I think I need the structure of the group but I haven't got my license atm and don't get it back till August so will struggle to get to a group.

I'm almost 5'6, I've literally yoyo'd between 11st and 15 stone for the last 6 years and I can't do it anymore I'm just messing my body up hence already having my gallbladder removed!

In regards to buying all of my low fat things like ready meals etc ill eat them first trying to watch my weight and then see about joining and if I can get buses there.

I were healthy eating before my holiday and lost just over a stone so I know I can do it but its getting in the mind frame and I were also jogging and bike riding but with it being dark and cold when finished work I can't really go.
Xx

In that case we are the same hight!

Oh I thought you'd had your license back by now, I bet August cant come soon enough

It sounds like you are doing the right thing about the low fat foods x

It was supposed to be January but I had 2 more focal partial seizures in August so sets it back another year...my poor car is waiting for me :( lol

Yeah I'm gonna give it a go anyway!
Xx

Back