I will be joining cd after 100 days on LL

lola123

Silver Member
Can anyone give me some tips on what flavours that are nice, I will be joining cd on 10th May when I finish LL. I have loved doing LL but didn't find the counselling any use in the end, have to let her know this week and know she wont be best pleased. I see there is a lot more choice with CD and welcome that at the moment as I only like one soup and two shakes with LL and one bar so am stuck really. Would welcome some advice from you CD'ers

hey hun i also swapped ll to cd and never looked back..on cd you get these ready made cartons called tetra packs in choc or banana flavour and im doing my whole diet on just the choc yummy..the bars are lovely some taste just like lionbars and not just diet food..and theres lots of plans and we get add a meal week where after 4 weeks we can have a small meal for a week..i love this diet and never looked back i couldnt stomach any bars on LL yukkkkkk..and its half the price of LL good luck with your choice xxx

I have to say I didn't like the soups, and haven't tried the bar's but so far have only found one shake I truly disliked and that was Butterscotch, and according to most people here I'm in the minority;)

My fav's are Toffee and Walnut, or Chocolate with a teaspoon of instant coffee, or a hot Vanilla which just like a horlicks at Bedtime:eek::D:eek:

Well done on your fantastic weight loss to date!, and WELCOME

My fave is definately choc mint, it's very similar to an after eight. The banana is quite nice too.
Good luck with it. :D

Many thanks girls you have made me more confident in going for the CD route, you sound like a great bunch carn't wait to join. I'll be £32 better of too.

I swapped to CD after 9 weeks on LL Lola. I just went straight from one to the other and it was fine. I much prefer the CD bars and shakes esp choc tetras! However, I loved the LL chicken soup and mushroom soup and I don't like any of the CD soups at all except the chilli one made into poppadoms. I'm sure you'll find the variety enjoyable..good luck!

Me too! Did LL from Feb to DEc last year, jumped ship at Xmas not at goal and never went back!! Just had my first week on CD and its brill!!

The packs are fab, and so much choice. So far (altho not tried all) I only dislike the cappuchino;the rest are yum. As for bars, I couldnt stomach them on LL. I did eat the Nut Crunch, but once I opened a few (in date) and they were moldy that was me finished! CD bars....mmmmm. Give me the choc fox I need but in a good way!

Welcome and good luck. Bet you wont need it!

Back