I will be Skinny*me!! Food Diary - started 14.01.2011 Comments appreciated!! :)

skinny*me

Okay, starting a fresh now i have the books

EE today

Breakfast
2 x weetabix
350mls skimmed milk

Lunch
Sweet Potato
Tin of Baked Beans
1/2 Onion

1 finger of Twirl - 6 syns
Muller Light

Then it all went a bit down hill :(

1 x seeded bread and butter (lots) :(
Several cadburys Animal buiscuits :(

1 x 175mls dry white wine syns 6

2 x Pork Steaks
Mash potato with garlic
Lettuce and spring onion salad with lemon dressing
Home made tatziki

So, i'm drawing a line under this... Tomorrow is another day...

Last edited:
Saturday 15th Jan

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Baked Bean Omlette made with 3 eggs
Mushrooms and Garlic
2 x Quorn Sausages
Left over Tzatziki

Dinner
Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese - Beef mince (all fat drained off) Courgette, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Garlic

6 slices of wafer thin ham

A choice - 350mils of Skimmed milk
B choice - HiFi Bar

Syns
175mls Dry white Wine 6
1 tbs Tomato Sauce 1

Last edited:
Sunday 16th Jan

Breakfast
Mullerlight and a banana

Lunch
Omelette made with Baked Beans, Mushrooms,
Onion, 2 x Quorn Sausages

Dinner
Left over homemade Spaghetti Bolognese with half a can of Baked Beans to bulk it up a bit!

Snacks
Lots of cooked meat (ham and turkey) - Can't seem to stop and still feeling really hungry :(
Am i being a pig if i eat more??
Well, made sw chips for super!

Syns
5 x tbs of tomato Sauce 5 (need to find a recipe for free tomato sauce!)

A Choice - 350mls Skimmed Milk
B Choice - Hi Fi (Later on tonight!)

Last edited:
Good on you drawing a line, recognise what made you lose the plot and try to plan a contingency plan if it happens again. Remember you have the power here. Use it and then revel in your success! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I think i was trying to do too much at once, giving up smoking, completely cutting out the wine and starting sw!!
Then i realised if i use 6 syns on my wine i don't reach for the "naughty cupboard"!

Cor blimey quitting smoking AND dieting are really not a good combo, my OH was a nightmare, I could have cheerfully throttled her. lol

I think that is how my oh feels!! Eek! He's trying to quit too so the atmosphere at times is a little tense!! Haha! He's now sat eaing a big bag of Doritoes knowing fair well i can't have any!

Monday 17th Jan

Breakfast
1/2 Grapefruit
Banana

Lunch
Rice, grated carrot, cucumber, red onion, yellow pepper and tomato

Dinner
Smoked fish, Wafer thin ham, wholemeal spaghetti, garlic and fat free yoghurt (yuk! was experimenting!)

Snack
1 boiled egg
Apple

A choice - 350mls Skimmed Milk (really struggled ith this today and didn't finish)
B choice - HiFi Bar

Syns
Tilda Rice - Roasted Pepper and Courgette 5 syns
1/2 Twirl - 6syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 18th Jan

Breakfast
1/2 Grapefruit, Banana & Muller Light Yoghurt

Brunch
Salad and Rice (as yesterday)

Lunch
2 x Quorn Sausages, wafer thin ham, large spring onion and 2 eggs

Dinner
Steak
Letuce and Spring Onion Salad
Broccoli
Carrots
Peas
1/2 Sweet Potato

Snack
Apple

Syns
Tilda Rice - Pintos Bean and Chilli 2.5
3tbs Tomato Sauce - 3
Magnum - 13

B Choice -

After being very dissapointed with my 1st weght in and other personal things that have happened today) i did reach for a naughty... Magnum so a little over my syns today but still on the wagon. Bring on better results next week!

Last edited:
Wednesday 19th Jan

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix and Skimmed Milk
Banana

Lunch
Rice, onion, cucumber, grated carrot, yellow pepper

Dinner
Sweet Potato, 1/2 tin of beans, red onion, garlic and dark soy sauce

Snacks
Muller Light
Pickled Gherkins

Syns
Tilda Rice - Pinto Bean and Chilli 2.5syns

B Choice - 2 x Weetabix

Weekly Syns... 2.5syns

Last edited:
Thursday 20th Jan

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix & Skimmed Milk
1 x Banana

Lunch
Tin of Tuna, smoked cobbler, cucumber, grated carrot, yellow pepper, red onion, soy sauce

Dinner
2 x Nimble Toast
2 x Egg's Scrambled

B Choice - 2 x Weetabix
B Choice - 2 x Nimble Toast

Snacks
Muller Light
Coke Zero

Syns
Sambuca 5.5syns
1 x tbs Tomato Ketchup 1

Weekly Syns... 9

Last edited:
Friday 21st Jan

Breakfast
2 x Fried Eggs (in Frylite)
1/4 Tin of Beans
2 rashers of Bacon (fat removed) (HEB??)
1 x Nimble toast (part of HEB)

Lunch
Mug Shot - Sweet and Sour

Still hungry so another Mug Shot - Tomato and Herb

Dinner
Boil in the Bag Rice, Courgettes, Red Pepper, Spring Onion, Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Soy Sauce

A Choice - 350 mls Skimmed Milk
B Choice 2 x Nimble bread

Syns 0

Weekly Syns 9

Last edited:
Saturday 22nd Jan

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
2 x Eggs,Courgette, Mushrooms, Spring Onion

Syns
1 x tbs Tomato Ketchup 1 syn
1 x tbs EL Mayo 0.5syns
1 x 175ml Rose Wine 6
Vodka! Lots of :( At a guess... 10 so thats 25 syns

Weekly Syns 41.5 syns

Last edited:
Sunday 22nd Jan

Not feeling too good today :(

Breakfast / Lunch
2 x Friend Eggs (in Frylite)
2 x Bacon, fat removed
Beans
Mushrooms

Dinner
Quorn Bolognese with Courgettes, Mushrooms, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Tinned Tomatos and Passata

Syns
2 x Vodka 5 syns
4 Ginger buscuits in Milk Chocolate ?? syns
Bite of Chicargo Town Pizza ??
Half a Turkey Sandwich (Seeded Bread)

Weekly Syns... Going to put this down as all syns used and be extra good for the next couple of days

It might be an idea to add to your days what your following IE green/red/EE as your carying your days, it means we all can see how well your doing based on your days. I always follow EE. Watch your carb intake. I know you dont have to measure, but some dieters struggle with a large carb intake. Just something to keep in mind, if your sticking to plan and not losing.

Glad to see how honest your diarys are. Just remember though, if your disappointed in ur weigh loss, you need to be really honest with yourself about what you have been eating. Even if you have gone off plan its still useful to list your syn intake to help yourself with damage limitation. We all go off the wagon its nothing to be upset about, cos were all not infallible and were human at the end of the day. *hugs*

It might be an idea to add to your days what your following IE green/red/EE as your carying your days, it means we all can see how well your doing based on your days. I always follow EE. Watch your carb intake. I know you dont have to measure, but some dieters struggle with a large carb intake. Just something to keep in mind, if your sticking to plan and not losing.

Glad to see how honest your diarys are. Just remember though, if your disappointed in ur weigh loss, you need to be really honest with yourself about what you have been eating. Even if you have gone off plan its still useful to list your syn intake to help yourself with damage limitation. We all go off the wagon its nothing to be upset about, cos were all not infallible and were human at the end of the day. *hugs*

Good point, i'll start listing what day i'm on :)
Struggling again today, off work feeling sorry for myself, i dont think i could even hazzzard a guess to what day i'm on!
Prob EE??

Breakfast
2 x Scrambles Eggs
2 x Nimble Bread
Slice of Turkey

Planned Lunch - Left over Quorn Bolognese and Spaghetti

Dinner
Salad - Tomatos, cucumber, carrot, yellow pepper and lettuce with vinegar and salt

Syns
1 Tbs of extra light Flora
Unmeaured :( Garlic Roule Cheese (Spread over 1 round of Nimble)
1 x Nimble Bread
1 tbs of extra light flora
(And thats all before lunch!)
Ugh, endless biscuits & some fudge

A Choice - 350mls of Skimmed Milk
B Choice - 2 x Nimble

Last edited:
Tuesday 25th Jan

Breakfast
Hot Cross Bun

After finishing this i realised i didn't actually enjoy it at all and it made me think back to the past couple of weeks, how invigarated i had felt everytime i had stuck to plan, done exercise... Thats it, back 100% on plan and no more messing!!

Right, EE Day...

Lunch
Mushrooms, Orange Pepper, Spring Onion and 1 Quorn Sausage in FryLite with boiled rice and Soy Sauce

Dinner
Smoked Cobbler, Lettuce, Cucumber, Yellow Pepper, Red Onion, Plum Tomatoes in vinegar and salt dressing

B Choice - Hi Fi

Syns
Hot Cross Bun - Need to check the syns on this

Weekly Syns...

Hi Skinny*me... you sound so much like me at times... doing really well and then beat yourself up after one too many drinks or treats! Don't worry and stick at it... i have only just started myself (well, do two days really well and then fluff it up) but will eventually have myself clued up and well trained... take care x

Hi Skinny*me... you sound so much like me at times... doing really well and then beat yourself up after one too many drinks or treats! Don't worry and stick at it... i have only just started myself (well, do two days really well and then fluff it up) but will eventually have myself clued up and well trained... take care x

Hi Hayleyp86,
Its so frustrating isn't it, i don't know why i do it to myself!! There's no excuse and i find it hard to get back on track once i've eaten something i shouldn't, i get that "oh sod it" attitude!
Back on it today though and determined not to sway!
How are you getting on this week> When do you weigh in?

Back