I WILL be slim for the summer!

kate86

Today is my re re-start! I'm so frustrated with myself! WHY can't I stuck with it! I managed ten weeks and shifted 3 stone in that time before. I can't even do two weeks this time!! I want to be done with this diet and be maintaining by the end of march! I started at 18st 9, currently 14st 12 and want to be at 12st by march with the hope of losing a little bit more at SW! I can't seem to get out of the 14s before Christmas I got down to 14st 5 then had an op ate like a horse and went upto 15st 9. Started S&S on the 3rd and have managed to shift 11lb. That should be enough motivation surely! Also, I'm going to start couch to 5k tonight!! Wish me luck!!! I will be 100%!! Hope everyone's having a good day? Xxxx

Hi! I feel your frustration. Before xmas I couldn't get below 15st and then put on 6lbs. I'm on day 2 now and determined to stick at it. My first fitting for my wedding dress is in April and Iwant to be down to 13st by then at least.

Well done on the loss so far that's fantastic!

That's enough inspiration in itself! When's the big day? I would like to lose 1st 7 by the 18th feb. Its a big ask but not impossible. Just about to have my porridge, not a massive fan but it's almost real food ;)

know how you feel i get to about 12 days and go awol , struggling to get my head back in the right space

I think the mental challenge is far greater than anything physical and Im a born rebel , If i know I cant have something Ill have it anyway even if it means sabotaging myself

Youre not alone :)

Ive been stuck just above 11st since early December , and although I did go off plan through december , which was planned , i thought Id smash it once i restarted , I just want to see a diferent number oon the scales and then ill be re motivated again

good luck , hope you beat your demons

Good luck you've obviously had amazing results in the past so stick with it!! I am on day 4 so a real novice lol!!
xx

I wanna be slim by summer too! C:
I have 4st to lose, methinks. Hoping to be there by May or June.
Feels like it'll take forever but gotta keep at it! Good luck!

I think it's mental for me too, had an awful day... On way to link nurse meeting day where I had to do a presentation and my car broke down. It's piggin freezing and I was blue and mad by the time I got home.... Soooo off plan comfort food ! Bugger !!

I know exactly how you feel... your first time is by far the easiest... so excited... weight comes dropping off. It's never exactly the same again!! However, like you I want to be slim by summer and am determined this time to see it shift forever... no matter how much my stomach is rumbelling right now lol x

I got to just below 12st and got pregnant and while I got to just below 13 when on mat leave...going back to work, stress, life, too much wine....it crept back to 15.7....lost a stone oveer summer but I really want to be below 12 again.....have had too many false starts....this time i am determined! I find having a few things to forward plan for s great. I have a 21st party on 25 th feb....so I wanna be as close to 12st 7lbs by then....I know I will fit back into my bigger size 12 and have a few lovely things to wear! We are planning a family holiday in may and really want to be close to 11st.......let's stick to the plan!

I know, once the scales start moving I'll stick to it!! Today so far I've had porridge, cafe latte shake, lean turkey, spring onion, yellow pepper, mushroom and a lemon white choc bar. Not exactly 100% but much better than yesterday's epic fail!! I want to be in the low 13s by the 18th feb. Then the low 12s possibly high 11s by 16th march! It's a big ask but not impossible!! Xx

We have roughly the same goal......ready steady and we are off.....see you at the finish line lol

Bea, when do you want to hit your target? Well day one was almost 100% today I will only have products.. No chicken, no turkey! I've run out of porridge!! Eeekkkk! I have made a mouse out of hazelnut and Cambridge mix a mouse. I threw my electric blender out so used a hand shaker!! Wish me luck!! Xxx

Good luck Kate!! I hope the day goes well for you! Let us know how you get on :) x x

Just had my cottage pie.. Good god I'm hungry. I don't see how I can stick to 3 products a day!!!! Might have to follow a 600 or 810 cambridge style plan!! Xxx

You could always have an extra pack or veg so you don't go off plan. I'm doing 4 a day plus veg most days (although probably not the full 200g thats actually a LOT!)

And coke zero is filling me up - I really feel like having the coke zero is cheating but it can't be adding weight it has no calories to speak of!!!

good luck carrying on today - just come on here and moan if you need to!
xx

Yeah, I'm going to have to do four packs plus veg! It's so frustrating! When I did cambridge I did ten weeks, 3 packs a day and was 100%. I haven't managed more than ten days! I might get some turkey and have a small amount of that aswell! Can't do much damage surely! Xxxx

Just weighed myself! I'm less this evening than I was this morning!?! Which is a nice boost! I need to think about what's important and remember how nice it feels when people compliment me and even my dad! (I can count him saying 'for god sake Kate buy yourself some jeans that fit!' as a compliment!) it's cheaper for me to spend £100 a month on S&S and then whatever the others need, than it is to buy food for SW! Can't wait for the weather to pick up so I can go out walking with my boy! Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Hi Kate how are you getting on? Xx

Back