I will be slim!!!

chunkymiss

Sorry for yet another food diary, but here we go!!

Brekky- 2 sliced whole meal bread (HEXB) and bacon medallions. Muller light cherry and a cup of tea (milk HEXA)

Off to my sister in laws today for her 3 yos birthday party for lunch...... I will be good! Trying to have a big breakfast so I don't dive straight into the birthday cake!!

Hiya. Good luck.

Are you doing extra easy for red/green?

Or*

Extra easy.

I was bad. Started off oh so well, 2 mini ham sandwiches and loads of pepper and cucumber.... Then 2 slices of birthday cake!! How many syns are in a child's birthday cake? I'm thinking my 15 are well and truely written off!!

New day, better behaviour!

Breakfast- tried porridge but I still can't get myself to like it and after 1 teaspoon it went in the OH! So 30g albran crunchies syrupy ones (HEXB) with a muller light on top, and a banana. Cup of tea with milk (HEXA).

Lunch- Parents are coming up for a roast dinner so I'm doing slimming world roast chicken dinner, 2 syns for gravy but all else will be free, fry light out in force :) OH wants to do a chocolate sponge pudding but not sure on syns so I might stick with just the low fat ice cream (1.5 syns per 25g, expecting 2 scoops worth!).

Total 5 syns so far (planned).

All went to plan with lunch apart from I had a Yorkshire pudding, add 4.5 syns (9.5) and a piece of sponge and a piece of home made chocolate sponge, add 4 syns.

Total syns for a very good roast dinner - 13.5 syns.

Snack this evening, muller light and banana.

Brekky- shredded wheet (HEXB) with a muller lifht

Lunch- banana and carrot sticks

Tea - portion of SW chilli from last week and rice.

Lost another lb today!!!! So 4 in total :) very inspired!

Breakfast - banana, alpen golden crying, 30g (HEXB) and a muller light

Lunch - muller light and banana

Tea - celebrated WI day with a steak slice and some chocolate.... Will be good tomoro!

Breakfast - alpen crunch 30g (HEXB) and muller light, banana

Lunch - 2 v small baked potatoes (ran out of big ones!) with fry lighted mushrooms and peppers, muller light and banana

Snacks - 2 satsumas and some raspberries

Tea - spaghetti, with fry lighted smoked haddock, carrots, asparagus, broccoli, leeks, cooked in milk (HeXA) and a beef stock cube.

3 ww chocolate digestives (2.5 syns each)

7.5 syns

Bite of OHs bread roll - I'm going for 1.5 syns as it was a very small bite!

9 syns

Breakfast - 30g alpen golden crunch with a muller light and raspberries

Banana

Lunch - had to work thru.... Mad and hungry!!

Tea - sw beef curry and rice. 3 squares dairy milk (6 syns) and 2 Blevita breakfast biscuits (4 syns)

2 satsumas and a muller light.

Pecking now..... Hot chocolate (2 syns) and bed I think, and hope the phone doesn't ring as I'm on call!

12 syns total

Oh no..... Forgot I'd had 2 alpen light bars!
Scratch the hot chocolate and I'm still 1 syn over! Damn!

Oh no..... Forgot I'd had 2 alpen light bars!
Scratch the hot chocolate and I'm still 1 syn over! Damn!

I'm a pain for forgetting my syns too! Nice to see another food diary! Popped in to subscribe! Xx

I had a sausage too!!! Bugger I've been really bad today :( will be über good tomoro :(

Me too. Shall we reconvene tomorrow and see if either of us keep out promise? X

Aggghhh I'm in an eating mood tonight.... 3 slices of ham and a banana! I'm going to bed!

Fab! I'm busy working now despite my 9 hour day at the office so hopefully that wwill keep my mind and hands too busy for a while then ill go to bed! Xx

So far so good today!

Breakfast -30g honey but shredded wheat and a muller light on top.

Snack - mug shot 1% free one

Lunch - sw chillie con carne and rice. Warm muller light with 25g Jamaican ginger cake and a meringue crumbled together (7.5 syns)

Aggghhh I'm in an eating mood tonight.... 3 slices of ham and a banana! I'm going to bed!

So far so good today!

Breakfast -30g honey but shredded wheat and a muller light on top.

Snack - mug shot 1% free one

Lunch - sw chillie con carne and rice. Warm muller light with 25g Jamaican ginger cake and a meringue crumbled together (7.5 syns)

Well done!!!! Check out my diary I've not been too bad either! What are your plans for today hun? Am I right in remembering you're from lancs? Whereabouts? X

Back