I will be slim!!!

Had a baked potatoes with a turkey casserole made of turkey, baked beams, chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, mushrooms and various other super free veg. And had 2 small scoops of low fat ice cream with a highlights hot choc poored over the top (5 syns)

12.5 syns in total for today :)

Well done chick x

Breakfast: 40g alpen(HEXB) muller light and raspberries

Lunch: was good when we went out for lunch- baked potato with grilled chicken and bacon and salad. Potato had butter on :( (2 syns) and had a cappuccino (HEXA milk) and a small bite of OH hot chocolate fudge cake (the bugger got a massive piece after steak pudding and chips!!!) so counting 3 syns for that to be safe!

Tea: planning on a grilled chicken salad with sw chips possibly, and low fat ice cream (3 syns)

7 syns total :)

I just looked it up on the app and now its changed from 2 syns for butter to 3.5! So that's 8.5 syns total if that's right?

I just looked it up on the app and now its changed from 2 syns for butter to 3.5! So that's 8.5 syns total if that's right?

I love butter!!! However gotta say I find clover a good substitute xx

Well done!!!! Check out my diary I've not been too bad either! What are your plans for today hun? Am I right in remembering you're from lancs? Whereabouts? X

Sorry, I've only just seen this! I'm from near Blackburn, how how about you? Xx

Sorry, I've only just seen this! I'm from near Blackburn, how how about you? Xx

Well I live in warrington but come from preston. Still work there too xxx

I was good for the most part of yesterday but did have a celebratory garlic bread and Easter egg!

Today-

Breakfast - alpen golden crunch, muller light, raspberries and a banana

Lunch - baked spud with a bit of left over casserole (forget what was in it but mainly tomato juice, a mushroom and about 3 baked beans... Don't really know why I'd saved it!) grapes, a banana and a satsuma.

Tea - salmon, noodles, veg and mushrooms all mixed together in some sauce, I've not decided what I'm putting in it yet but it will all be free.

Snacks - had a biscuit at a farmers house after a call (light digestive- 3.5 syns)

Not sure what I'm having for pudding after tea yet but will behave and have low syn!

Had 6 marshmallows and a spoonful of chocolate spread..... 11 syns total for the day :-(

Hi! I've been saying it to myself for years... It will happen this time I'm determined! How long have you been on SW? Xxxx

I will finish the post before I send it this time!

Plan for the day-

Breakfast - alpen (B) with muller light raspberries and a banana

Lunch - pasta, chicken and veg with a squirt of light mayo (1.5), grapes, banana and satsuma

Tea - SW cottage pie ( mash made with lurpack light- 3 syns) with fresh veg. 2 scoops low fat ice cream and strawberries (3 syns)

7.5 syns total.

Best laid plans and all that! Xx

Morning! Its my 4th slimming world wi tonight! I've been 'dieting' for a few years and once i get to a certain point always start going the other way. Nearly back there again so hoping to push passed there with sw and finally get to target!

That's what I normally do, I did with WW about 2 years ago, did well and lost about 9lb, but then I sopped going to meetings and it went back on. Done it on and off and eventually it went back on with about another stone to keep it company!

Haven't stayed to group for past 2 weeks but I am going to this week, will be a different group to normal so will be interesting to see new people.

Oh and good luck for tonight :) keep positive, And if your really getting fed up have a blow out day then go back, it worked for me :)

Also found the magazine really inspiring last month, can't wait for this months! X

As planned apart from no ice cream left as OH eaten it, had 2 quality street when I got in from work (5) and 5 marshmallows (5) so 14.5 syns in total :-(

Could have been worse!

Yesterday was naughty, ended up eating 18.5 syns made up of chocolate cake and marshmallows!! Thankfully they've gone now! And I had been relatively good for the few days before so it evens out. Will be good over Easter weekend, I'm feeling inspired for some reason! Xxxx

Back