I will be slim!!!

I've been fairly good so far today, as well as being crazy busy lambing at home, that's got to have burned some off!

Breakfast- alpen (40g HEXB) with muller light and raspberries

Lunch - baked potato and bean. Satsuma

Snack - I caved and had a quality street... Just one! (2.5)

Tea- fish pie from the march SW mag.

I've been fairly good so far today, as well as being crazy busy lambing at home, that's got to have burned some off!

Breakfast- alpen (40g HEXB) with muller light and raspberries

Lunch - baked potato and bean. Satsuma

Snack - I caved and had a quality street... Just one! (2.5)

Tea- fish pie from the march SW mag.

Lambing! Love it! X

Hehe! Wish I did!! Roll on summer! Tho today has been fun working at home :)

Chocolate cravings grabbed me, had another 5 quality street... 15 syns x

Hehe! Wish I did!! Roll on summer! Tho today has been fun working at home :)

Chocolate cravings grabbed me, had another 5 quality street... 15 syns x

I'm like that at the moment. Pesky totm!!!! X

Just subscribing!

I'm like that at the moment. Pesky totm!!!! X

I was like that last week, tried to stay strong but didn't work too well!!

Breakfast- Alpen (B) with muller light.

Lunch - mug shot with prawns thrown in for good measure! Alpen light bar (3) and 4 mini eggs (3)

Tea - planning a turkey curry from this months mag with steamed rice and veg, followed by a ww chocolate brownie desert (7.5)

Total 13.5 syns

I was like that last week, tried to stay strong but didn't work too well!!

Breakfast- Alpen (B) with muller light.

Lunch - mug shot with prawns thrown in for good measure! Alpen light bar (3) and 4 mini eggs (3)

Tea - planning a turkey curry from this months mag with steamed rice and veg, followed by a ww chocolate brownie desert (7.5)

Total 13.5 syns

How did the turkey curry go? X

Not started it yet as OH wont get in till 7.30 ish. But ill let you know what its like :) xx

Was a bit rubbish, but like a tomato sauce with curry powder in... Which I suppose it was!

Going to see my parents today so will power needs to stay strong :)

Was a bit rubbish, but like a tomato sauce with curry powder in... Which I suppose it was!

Going to see my parents today so will power needs to stay strong :)

stay strong and keep coming on here. I will be doing today xxx

Have gone completly off key when I came home and eaten about 28 syns worth of chocolate coz some friends cancelled a night out I was really looking forward to. Its totally my own fault and I won't get that 2lb off to get my half stone this week now. I'm so fed up. I've been so good all week and had such good will power and I've ruined it :(

Have gone completly off key when I came home and eaten about 28 syns worth of chocolate coz some friends cancelled a night out I was really looking forward to. Its totally my own fault and I won't get that 2lb off to get my half stone this week now. I'm so fed up. I've been so good all week and had such good will power and I've ruined it :(

Dont beat yourself up about it babes. We all have days like that.just draw a line under it and take tomorrow as a new day xxxxx

I can sympathise chunky, hope you have a good day tomorrow and don't beat yourself up too badly.

Ok. Its a new day. Damn it I will get my half stone tomorow!!!!

Going for filling approach today...

Breakfast - alpen golden crunch (B) with muller light and raspberries. Banana, 2 satsumas, raspberries and strawberries with muller light Greek coconut (0.5)

Lunch - something with pasta and prawns and mountains of fruit

Tea - undecided

Ok. Its a new day. Damn it I will get my half stone tomorow!!!!

Going for filling approach today...

Breakfast - alpen golden crunch (B) with muller light and raspberries. Banana, 2 satsumas, raspberries and strawberries with muller light Greek coconut (0.5)

Lunch - something with pasta and prawns and mountains of fruit

Tea - undecided

Good on u xxxx

Sounds good so far! Is it bad that I've just eaten breakfast and I'm positively drooling at the thought of pasta??

Had pasta with pasta and king prawns. Then a ww chocolate brownie desert, so that's 8 syns in total.

That's pasta with passata... Damn auto correct! Pasta with pasta would be a bit much!

Back