I will be slim!!!

Have u had a better day hun? X

Pasta with pasta sounds great! ;)

I had, only had 9 syns, but got on scales this morning and don't think I'm going to group today, will be too depressing! We'll see how I get on today, I feel very fed up today :( xx

For tea yesterday I had frozen portion of beef casserole with mash, made with stock instead of butter and mash.

Today...

B- alpen crunch (30g) with muller Greek (0.5) strawbs, rasps.

L- mug shot, with prawns, strawbs and rasps with muller light.

T- jerk turkey casserole

Had 2 alpen lights after WI so add 6 syns, and the jerk turkey casserole is 1 due to gravy granules. So 7.5 syns. And will have pudding to celebrate it not being a gain this week and to congratulate myself on actually going to WI and half a pound off!

So proud of u for going xxxx

Thanks hon, hope your ok, don't let the maccy ds get you down. I'm thinking we both start a fresh tomoro and kick ass at WI next week? Cxxx

Yeah damn right. I do feel poop tho :( xxx

I still feel rubbish as I'd worked so hard last week :( wer gluttons for punishment (and junk food!) well do it together hon :) xxxx

I still feel rubbish as I'd worked so hard last week :( wer gluttons for punishment (and junk food!) well do it together hon :) xxxx

Thanks hun xxx

Brekky- the usual, alpen with muller Greek (0.5) rasps and a banana

Lunch - ham salad with left over SW chips from last night, grapes, banana, hi fi light (3)

Tea - lamb stew (all free and super free) but well over cooked the lamb in the slow cooker, very dry! With fresh veg.

Snacks - strawberries, 3 pieces of lean sliced ham, orange.

Yesterday -

B - usual, alpen (b) muller Greek (0.5) rasps

L - left over stew with baked potato, hi fi light (3) fruit. Had at 4pm!!! Not lunch time! Bloody work!

T - SW burgers, SW chips and veg, alpen light bar (3)

6.5 syns total :)

Had 6.5. Syns worth of Easter egg (measured the whole damn thing!)

10 syns total!

Good for you measuring it out!!!!! Way to stay in control!!! xxx

Sorry I've not replied to your PM, been manic! I promise ill get back to you!! Xxxxx

B - usual, alpen (B) rasps and muller Greek (0.5)

L - some frozen fishy meal pre cooked and pasta, hi fi light (3) and fruit

T - risotto turkey veg and mushrooms with cheese (a)

Snacks - hi fi light (3) and a smudge of choccy (going to say 3 to be safe!)

9.5 syns

B - alpen (b) muller light and fruit

L- prawn pasta salad with mayo (3) and fruit with a meringue nest (3)

T - chilli and rice. Ww desert maybe (7.5)

13.5 total

B - usual (b no syns)

L - pasta, mushrooms, ham, brocolli cooked in milk (a) and a stock cube. Fruit and muller light

T - steak cooked no fat, SW chips and roasted veggies.

Had no syns all day so may have a cream egg to say well done (9)

Well done. Food looks nice today xxx

Back