Step 1 Sole Source I WILL BE THIN!

rhidavies

So, I started cambridge close to 5 weeks ago now. I can't say it's the easiest thing i've ever done, but seeing the results every week is really making it worth it. On week 3 I had lost a total of 17lb which is fantastic in my eyes! I went home to wales for a week which interrupted 2 weigh in sessions. So I orderd 2 weeks worth of products and will be getting weighed on wednesday! I did not cheat at all while I was away! and even baked cakes with my grandmother without one bit passing my lips at the end :)!

My healthy weight (me being so short) is 9st7lb and thats my goal! I'ts going to be hard! but I am 100% determained to stick to it and lose the weight. I have even bought a gorgeous dress for christmas a few sizes smaller than what i am now in hope to fitting into it!

WISH ME LUCK :)

XX

So, I started cambridge close to 5 weeks ago now. I can't say it's the easiest thing i've ever done, but seeing the results every week is really making it worth it. On week 3 I had lost a total of 17lb which is fantastic in my eyes! I went home to wales for a week which interrupted 2 weigh in sessions. So I orderd 2 weeks worth of products and will be getting weighed on wednesday! I did not cheat at all while I was away! and even baked cakes with my grandmother without one bit passing my lips at the end :)!

My healthy weight (me being so short) is 9st7lb and thats my goal! I'ts going to be hard! but I am 100% determained to stick to it and lose the weight. I have even bought a gorgeous dress for christmas a few sizes smaller than what i am now in hope to fitting into it!

XX

Well done for being so disciplined this diet is really hard but so worth it!!
When is your next WI?

My next weigh in is on wednesday :) ill keep you posted.

How have you found the diet?

Hi rhidavies

Your doing Fab!!
Ive found the Diet ok and I'm happy to run with it although this week which is Week 9 for me the hardest for me. CDC is brilliant texts me regular to keep me going. So this week I had some Sugar free ice pops and jelly. This got me over the hump and I feel great for not caving in.

Hows your week been?

XX

Well done so far chic

Good luck

xx

So i've just seen my CDC and i have lost 10lb! 1lb off 2 stone! I am so happy, really starting to feel it in my clothes now.
Decided to try that mix a mousse thing tonight.... might be a nice change of texture at least! :)

So i've just seen my CDC and i have lost 10lb! 1lb off 2 stone! I am so happy, really starting to feel it in my clothes now.
Decided to try that mix a mousse thing tonight.... might be a nice change of texture at least! :)

Wow that's amazing, well done chic.

Let me know how you get on with the mix a mousse, thinking about getting it on Saturday.

xx

Back