I will change my life!

Thanks LinzLinz, I'm not too worried about it. TBH how I look is way down my list of reasons to loose weight and It's not really getting me down, I was just a bit fed up, that I can't really see an improvement iykwim. I just find it a bit weird as well when other people are noticing and saying how much better I look, but I still think I'm as bad as ever. I guess it's all a bit 'in your head' as much as anything.

Happy new years eve my lovely :)

I wish you a fabulous 2012 and as I catch you up we can see together how far we have come :)

X x x x x x

Thanks Jayde, same to you. Looking forward to a thinner 2012 lol. We can do it!
I'm taking the kids to a football match this afternoon, which I'm quite looking forward to but I decided to do some gardening yesterday and my backs killing me now, so I'm hoping I ease up a bit before we go. It was great to be able to bend a bit more easily, but I'm suffering for it now. Still the gardens looking better and I felt better for spending the day outside. Hope you are having a good start to the year,

Hello. you've came so far already, well done! :)

Keep up the good work, what a great achievement already!

i don't know how i've managed to miss this diary, i'll be popping in regulary now :)..our stories are very similiar, i too lost a lot, then put it all on again and then some ;)

I too am losing it for health reasons first, i too have a wee special needs boy, my wee cherub, he's adorable :)..and although he has a wonderful daddy, he needs his mummy around for a long long time yet!

Have a good day lovey, keep posting,i look forward to chatting with you :)

Happy New year, here's to 2012 and transforming ourselves to be healthier and happier forever :)

Last edited:
hello again :)
thankyou for popping into my thread! You sound so motivated, you can't fail to succeed, i'll be following you with words of encouragement along the way x
My wee cherub is 6 and is autistic, a very special wee boy, my pride and joy :)
Have a good day hun, keep going, keep focused, keep posting!

Hi Rainbow, thanks, I'll be doing the same. My younger brother (well not so young he's 24 now) is autistic and my son is currently undergoing assessment for the same. I can't make my mind up with my lo, regarding asd but I do expect he will end up with a diagnosis of adhd at some point. He's also dyspraxic and has sensory processing problems. I'm not sure whether it's asd or whether it just looks that way with the other issues? Either way it makes no odds really. He's still my little treasure. It does make it hard sometimes though. He's just started reception this year and things are ok so far, but we'll see.
Sounds pretty windy up your way, hope you don't get blown away.

I've just spent the morning sending about 100000 emails and sorting out insurance, I have a huge pile of ironing to do and the house needs cleaning. TBH I'd leave it all and get the kids out for a walk if it wasn't so windy. Think in some ways I'll be pleased to get back to work tomorrow. lol

Hoping to go swimming tonight again, so wont feel too bad about sitting on my bum sending emails all morning lol

Good morning sounds like things are going well for you! Hope you have great day as much as you can when sorting out the boring bits of life! X x

good morning :)

hope you have a good day and unlike me are not buried under the ironing pile!

There are a few people on here with relatives who have autism at some level, it is much more common than i originally thought 3 years ago, when i felt completely alone and distraught. My wee cherub is classed as high functioning autism, (aspergers) he has a few sensory issues too, so scared of crisp packets and fire too. I hope your wee one gets all the help and advice he requires and all his needs are met, keep strong hun x

Hope you have a good day diet wise and keep thinking of how wonderful you will be feeling and looking by the end of the year :)

(A woman after my own heart, give me mountains, tranquility, beautiful scenery before heatwaves and beaches every time hee hee)

Ironing, whats that lol. Actaully, I've got tons to do, but I always find loads of other daft jobs that need doing more, like making another cup of tea.

Had a bit of a rubbish day diet wise. Started ok, but we had a free lunch at work so I had a sandwich (had been trying to avoid bread), but did have ham salad, so not too bad. I also passed on the chocolate bun, but then undid my hard work by having a shortbread biscuit and 2! chocolate rolls.

Made up for it slightly with a trip to the gym though and have lost 2.5lb this week at tonighte WI, so not all bad.

Looking forward to having a day off tomorrow, when the kids are at school to try and catch up with everything.

Hope everyones else is having a good day, and I hope that the winds settled down where you are. It's just starting to get a bit wild here again.

That's a good weight loss, well done you! Keep making sensible choices, even those wee chocolate rolls can be counted if you alter your food intake to 'allow' for them the following day..now if you were like me in my former life, i'd be eating them every day until the packet was finished!!!! :D

have a great day :)

have your schools gone back already?..next monday for us up here!

Hi all, yes our schools went back in the middle of last week. Have been having a reasonable weekend food wise. But am suffering with my back. I had a couple of quite major back surgeries a ferw years back and every now and then it tends to flare up. Have spent most of the morning trying to walk while crippled up and the rest of it, laying on the settee with a hot water bottle shoved down the back of my trousers. Am feeling a bit better now though, hopefully it will settle down. Other than that not a bad weekend, how about everyone else?

feynman said:
Hi all, yes our schools went back in the middle of last week. Have been having a reasonable weekend food wise. But am suffering with my back. I had a couple of quite major back surgeries a ferw years back and every now and then it tends to flare up. Have spent most of the morning trying to walk while crippled up and the rest of it, laying on the settee with a hot water bottle shoved down the back of my trousers. Am feeling a bit better now though, hopefully it will settle down. Other than that not a bad weekend, how about everyone else?

Sorry to hear about your back hun. My weekend has been good thanks,.been on plan and done some moderate excercise. A miracle must have occurred lol! Hope tomorrow is less painful for you x x

Hope the pain eases soon hun, sounds so uncomfortable! Hot water bottle should help though!

my weekend was good thanks, now i've firmly on the road to success today, there's no holding me back :) Enjoy your day, hope most of it is pain free!

Hi Ladies, felling much better today thanks. Back has eased up loads and I got to work, so thats going. Was going swimming but giving it a miss as I still feel a bit delicate. Godd day diet wise, think I'm goingto have a good wi this week, I 'feel' like I've lost weight this week if you know what I mean.
Just about to watch Lorraines next big fat challenge. What a family! I feel quite sorry for the two girls as you can kind of see why they are as they are. They don't exactly get a lot of support.

Wow - what an amazing achievement, your weight loss is so encouraging and has helped me feel more positive about my own weight loss journey! Tucked up in bed reading my SW info and trying to turn the shock of owning up to how much I weigh into a positive.... I may need a little help. Great to read your story

Last edited:
Good luck with weigh in hun, its great when we feel the difference in ourselves :)

I watch big fat challenge too, amongst every other diet related programme :)..isn't the new series tonight?..hope i haven't missed it! the chawners mum annoys me with her attitude, but it is good viewing though :)

Last edited:
Not seen that programme what channel is it on?

Hope you are having a good day hun x x

Hello, just read through your diary. So many inspiring stories on here, yours is certainly one of them, you're doing so well :)

I'll be sure to keep popping in xxx

Hi Ladies, Hope you're all having good day's.

Mutti-mum, thanks for the kind comments. I've still a long way to go, but really feel like I will do it. SW is ace tbh, I think the 'never having to feel hungry thing' is what works for me. Don't worry about what your starting weight was. Just think thats a number you will never have to see again.

It's fab on here, there's loads of really helpful, caring people who've been through it all before or are on their journey too. There's always someone to gove you advice/encouragement when you need it. Good luck and enjoy.

RR yes it was the new series and the mum drives me mad lol. What other programmes do you have on. I asked hubby to record some diet programmes the other day and he recorded one called fat girls and their feeders(or something like that). It was horrifying. Not sure if you've ever seen in but I watched most of it with my mouth hanging open, it was tragic really.

Jayde, Hi how are you doing? Lorraine's big fat challenge is on bio I think, I can't find it now on my sky plus? Not sure if its ended but 'The Chawners last chance' is on bio, it's on at different times as I think there are several repeats. I use this Sky Guide TV Listings - Sky if I'm looking for stuff on sky, but you do need to know the name of the programm, or you can just serach for key words.

Slimsarah, thanks, I love reading people diary's and find it really inspiring although I didn't really think of mine in the same way lol, I'm a bit rubbish at updating but I'm pleased if it's helped you at all. Good luck,

As for me, have had a good day. Seen the physio which was great, made fish pie for tea and have decided that I will never like fish, I think I need to stop trying. TBH I feel a bit sick, Im almost wondering if I might have a bit of an intolerance to fish as I generally feel rubbish if I eat it and I hate the taste of it. Kids ate it all though so I think it's just me lol.

Back