I will do it this time for my 10 month old son! PLS READ AND COMMENT!

Hey Hun well done on your loss so far!! I've had the kick up the a*** I needed and started again too.
Your son is very cute!! I have a 10 month old too he's a year on boxing day! It would be good to keep eachother going as I need all the help I can get and we are in the same boat :)
I started weighing 18.10 and I'm now down to 17.12 had alot of ups and downs since started but determined to do it this time! Espec now harrys almost walking lol.

Keep it up :) xx

oh lovely to have someone in the same boat.
How mad yours has started walking i dread when mikey does as i dunno how i will catch up.

I was 20 stone 4 when i had just had him and then dropped that weight quite quick from just breastfeeding.

Am still bfing so get the extra hex whoop whoop lol.

have you got a diary i can have a butchers at?
xx

He's not quite walking but cruising everywhere so won't be long eek worrying!! And I want to be able to run after him lol x

I had a diary but got slack at it going to start one up again today so keep an eye out and see wat u think.
I find dinners really easy and my partner has lost weight for it but it's snacks and lunch I find hard espec if eating out which is harder in the summer so hope I'll be ok now it's winter x
do u enjoy sw? X

yea mikey is cruising he takes about 3 or 4 steps and then looses his confidence?

I love SW when i am on it.

just about to make my porriodge breakky.

have you tried any nice recipes?

My fav is the lamb donar and also the chicken kiev which i am gonna get the ingredients this afternoon for tomorrows dinner.

xx

Aww he's doing better than harry he hasn't taken any steps yet jus cruising x

I've tried a few tried a curry which was nice and a carbonara I try alot out of the sw magazines there's always really nice meals in there need to try some more off here I think x my weigh day is tomorro very nervous as was good all week but has my bday yesterday so eaten out fri sat and Sunday :eek:/ but stuck to plan through the days! Went to a farm mr leatherhead yesterday so did lots of walking
Wen are you weighing in on a Monday?

aw i know leatherhead was it bocketts farm?

I live in redhill?
Used to live dorking.

Well good luck for tomorrow. my son is awake now so got to be on my toes!

xxx

Hey yea was bocketts farm was really nice!
I live in fleet not far from you I don't think.

Hope you've had a good day will write my diary later x

cool. small world huh?

Am on nights at the moment and finish work at 3am wont get home till about 4 and then bubs will be up at 5 wanting a feed so thinking its prob best i wait up for him to get up lol.

Breakfast - x2 weetabix and milk (a and b)
Lunch - Pasta and home made sauce with cheese (a)
Dinner - Rice and asda chick pea dahl mmmmm my staple.

So so tired at the moment. I got up at 5am with bubs and have had a 30 min nap with him and now i have to go till 4 possibly 5 with no sleep. had a red bull which has done nothing to keep me awake. My whole body aches with tiredness.
Think hubs feels guilty as he called in work and said he was going ot be late as he fancied an extra hour sleep so he got up at 9.30am and now i think he feels guilty that he should have got up so i could have recharged for tonight lol.
hey ho.

xxxx

Wow you must be tired! Wen do you catch up on sleep!?
Do you find the diet easy working nights? I found it hard at work to be good but being very disciplined now.
Eek weigh in tonight!
Having chorizo sausages and sweet potato mash for dinner yummy! X

hi kibou1 hope your good,.

Well today was a one off and hubs stayed back from work as i was shattered and i slept till 10. But normally i am like a zombie and g to sleep whenever mikey goes to sleep and then go bed about 7pm on a tuesday lol. I hardly see my husband but we have to do it to make ends meet. In fact we see one another one day a week! No more babies for us in the near future lol as we dont even see one another.

But stuck to it all so far but had a mugshot only had my lunch and no breakfast but i will eat my weetabix as otherwise i wont have my hexs.

Good luck with weigh in tonight.
I am going to weigh myself every monday morning that way i HAVE to be good over the weekend.
xxx

Babies are expensive aren't they!! We struggle too x

I lost 2 and half tonight :) I'm gonna start my new diary tomorro so feel free to make comments I hope it'll help me stick to it xx

yea deffo well done hunny!!!!

I have just got home from a long day of college. Training to be a bfeeding peer support worker.
Will pop diary up tomorrow.
xxxxx

Back