I will do it this time for my 10 month old son! PLS READ AND COMMENT!

hey guys

Well i had the curry it was loverly. My son looked yummy enough to eat....

HE got lots of attention lol like a little celeb walking though covent garden. One man pulled his wife back and said look look big blue eyes lol.

Anyway today i have no idea whats happening either i am home or going to my inlaws for roast. I would rather stay home os i know whats going in my gob to be honest.

So IF i stay home its

Bfast - x2 weetabix b and milk a
Lunch - chilli con carni with rice
Dinner - home made chicken kebab with salad, butternut squash and sweet potatoes.

xxx

Attachments

• P1020980.jpg
    P1020980.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
bfast - bacon, egg, beans, se chips
lunch - jacket, beans, cheese aa.
dinner - lamb donner, sw chips, salad
desert, oreo cheesecake 3.5syns

hey hun.
Yea am gonna start writing online my diary again i was doing it on the paper but at least i haev this on record.

So today was

bfast - a milk b weetabix
lunch - jacket, cottage cheese and salad (2syns)
Dinner - Chicken kiev b as the breadcrumbs, chips and x2 sweetcorn on cob.

Monster munch - 5.5

used so far 7.5

Had a bit of a bad day yesterday but stuck to the diet I hadnt seen my husband since Friday!
Not cos he has gone awol but cos of his work.
He is a detective for the police and Friday he started at 2pm but we (me and bubs) had rhyme time in the morning and we thought we would see him today but we havent and wont.
Saturday he started at 7am and didnt get home till 2am and then had to be back at work at 7am sunday morning and was due home 3pm but said there are too many things to deal with and finally got home at 9pm.
It was first fathers day and he didnt even get to see his son awake!!!!! which really got to me and I had planned a cooked breakfast in bed for him and was going to do the classic curry and onion bhajees from the curry cookbook but yet again i am home alone all the time. When he got home i really felt for him as he scooped mikey up and just held him tight and smelt him. I know i couldnt be away from mikey that long it would physically jkill me.

anyway food.....

Breakfast - OMlette chips and beans
Lunch - (if they have defrosted) icelands tikka chicken (syn free) with cheese a, salad and a bit of mayo (1syn) in wholemeal pitta b. If its not deforsted i will have that tomorrow and have stuffed peppers for lunch.
Dinner - Fagitas. i think they are 10 syns for the lot but if not i aint bothered. We were meant to be going for a chinese tonight before going to the theatre to see a comedian reginauld d hunter (hes hilarious) but mikey has suddenly refused the bottle (he is exclusively breastfed but bottles when i want a break or out) so i cant go out for long in case he starves.
Spose its better all round really as i stick to the plan. But was looking forward to a good old fashioned chin wag and a catch up with hubby and then a good old laugh at the theatre before he goes to work again (hes on nights this week).

xxx

Just realised i am doing a green day!

bfast - x2 weetabix (b) and milk (a)
Lunch - mushy pea curry and rice
Dinner - stir fry with quorn. 30g sharwoods prawn crackers, 4 tsp of chilli dipping sauce 6 syns

banana, yoghurt, syn free icecream.
snack - x2 asda wm pitta bb - 4tsp tomatoe puree 2 syns, x4a cheese. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

total syns - 15

green day allowance - aa, bb
bf allowance used. aaa, b

full day that is yey. xxx

I need to keep this up as i keep just doing it in my head and i am doing it wrong i know i am.

Breakfast - omlette, chips and beans
Lunch - asda wm pitta, turkey slices, hummus (synned) salad and cucumber. yoghurt and quavers 4.5 syns
Dinner - no syn classic curry.

Snack - curly wurly. 6.5

11 syns

Last edited:
1lb off for me. not great but hey! I really want 3lbs off next week for my 10% or even 4lbs would be great for my 2 stone lol.

Mikey was 6 months yesterday so i only get one heaLTHY extra now eeeeek how will i cope!

Picnic today and wasnt really prepared. So here goes.

Breakfast - x2 weetabix (b) Milk (a)

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta (b), banana, Yoghurt, cheese curls 3.5syns,

Dinner - Chick pea and aubergine bake. rice

Last edited:
breakfast - Egg chips and beans. How original (wanna save my Hex's)

Lunch - if we have a picnic? - Quiche, cous cous salad, banana and yoghurt
if at home? - pasta and home made pasta sauce, - cheese (a)

Dinner - Beef lasagne, butternut squash chips/mash and sweetcorn.

i didnt go last week as we had a family week and i figure i have pyut on about 5 lbs in a week lol.

But back to the grind to try and reduce the gain on thrusday!

Breakfast - eggs, beans, chips and bacon
Lunch - jacket potatoe and beans
Dinner - chick pea dahl and rice.

snack - yoghurt and banana.

Going to try and do syn free till thurs to try and cut back on what i may have put on as i have 2 weddings one week after the other. the first is in 9 weeks and i have a dress i could hopeful;ly fit into if i was 15 stone something but at last weigh in i was 17 stone 3 so i have to do my hardest to get down to the bottom end of 16s at least to give myself a chance.

xxxx

back on it after a 1lbs loss with 2 weeks off!!!

Breakfast - x2 weetabix (b) and milk (a)

Lunch - Jacket, beans, cheese. (a)

Dinner - Rice and asda chick pea dahl.

Snack - Apple or pear, mug shot.

Today i am going to a friends BBQ and shes only doing sausage or beef burgers.
Dunno what to do as i want to try and get my 10% and my 2 stone award by loosing 3lbs next week!

Breakfast - x2 weetabix and milk ab
Lunch - BBQ eeeeeek

Dinner - jacket, salad and cottage cheese

snack - apple, pear and yoghurts

Hi,
It's probably too late but you could have offered to bring some food for your friends' barbecue?
I often bring SW burgers, by just saying I make them myself, it sounds quite fancy and people are often impressed (if they knew the "recipe" they wouldn't be so much!!!)
Anyway, I hope you've still enjoyed you day x

thank you.

Starting this again hopefully.

Breakfast - chips, beans and egg
Lunch - Jacket, cottage cheese and salad
Dinner - Chick pea curry and rice.
snacks cherries, grapes, apple.

Starting again

Right

I have now moved and live no where near a class so i am going to have to rely on the help of you good ladies and my own scales and willpower.

Its my sons 1st birthday on new years eve and my 30th in march.

I want to be down a stone roughly by his first birthday and 2 stone by march. I believe this is dooable if i stick to it.
I am gonna try some excercise aswell.

I am 16.8 at the moment so havent actually put any weight abck on and i statred sw at 18stone 13 so i am quite pleased with that.

So i will try and put my daily diet up here. It may be hard with a toddler but i will try.

So

today GREEN DAY and i get one more syn for breastfeeding

Breakfast - (a) 350ml skimmed milk (b) 28g porridge oats.
Lunch - Chips sw, beans, omlette with mushrooms.
Dinner - asda chick pea dahl and rice mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Working nights tonight so if i dont take the dahl in i will make a pasta sauce on top piggy i know but i get so hungry when on nights.

My syns will be a blue bolt energy drink. I have no idea of the syns but i will just use them as all my syns.

So todays weight 16.8
weight lost so far 2 stone 5 lbs (33lbs)
Goal - 15.7 by nye. (15lb to go)

Last edited:
Back