I will do it this time for my 10 month old son! PLS READ AND COMMENT!

Thanks, will be buying some king prawn kebabs soon.
As for ideas...have you got time to cook? What do you like?
We tend to buy our meat in bulk at costco and freeze so when we buy mince, I end up cooking for hours and usually make burgers to eat on the day, a curry (Kheema curry from the extra easy cookbook) for the next day then bolognese (with carrots, celery, mushrooms), lasagne (no cheese sauce, only mozzarella or cheddar on top, with courgettes and mushrooms) and chili con carne (with peppers, and mushrooms...I love mushrooms as you can see ;-)).
It's very handy when you can't be bothered to cook to have nice harty meals in the freezer.
Here's my list of meals for this week (we plan our meals before going shopping, we found it saves us loads of money, and also saves us from throwing unused rotten veg at the end of the week!), it might help you for ideas:
jacket potatoes with tuna / beans / cottage cheese
rice, courgette, mushrooms and chorizo (brought back from holidays in Spain, otherwise I do it with bacon and it's then syn free)
chicken curry
cajun chicken kebab and potato wedges (from xtra easy book)
Spanish omelette and chorizo
chicken salad

Hope it helps ;-)

Chorizo is a type of Spanish sausage, quite spicy. There's two sorts: one that's cured and you eat it raw and the other that you can fry. I've never bought it in England so not sure where you can find it, probably at the meat counter. It's 2.5 syns for 28g.

Breakfast - x2 400g wholemeal bread (b), bacon, egg and 1 tsp ketchup (1syn)

Lunch - jacket potatoe beans and cheese x2 (a)

Dinner - sw chicken kiev - breadcrumbs made with wholemeal bread (b)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my dinner was lush!!!!

chicken kiev syn free mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• P1020888.jpg
    P1020888.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 48
was gorgeous!!!!

4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 garlic cloves
A small handful each of flat-leaf parsley and tarragon leaves
57g/2oz quark
2 eggs
x2 hovis wheatgerm bread *(or any hexb bread crumbled down to breadcrumbs)
Fry Light

1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Gas 6. Using a small, sharp knife, slice into each chicken breast horizontally, taking care not to sever the flesh completely, to form a ‘pocket’. Season the cavity.
2. Make the garlic and herb filling: peel and crush the garlic, finely chop the herbs and mix with the quark. Spoon the mixture into each cavity and press together gently to seal.
3. Beat the eggs and brush half over the bottom side of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle lightly with half of the breadcrumbs. Turn over and repeat with the remaining egg and breadcrumbs.
4. Place the Kievs on a baking tray, spray with Fry Light and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.

Just had some really bad news. My friends husband died. they had gone on holiday to india and both him and his husband got really ill and ended up in hospital but his husband was worse and was in intensive care. George (the husband) got better and they semeed to be getting somewhere although he was very frail and i woke up to a text announcing george had died! Really really shocked and walking around like a zombie They were soulmates. x

But todays menu is

Bfast - egg, beans chips
Lunch - smash pizza (tasted gross last time so will try once more and then give up lol. any advice appreciated.
Dinner - Beans sausage bake. (9 syns)

Snack - 2 alpen lights at weigh in for semi dinner lol.

Weigh in tonight and really nervous as I have it in my head i am not going to loose anything! x

Last edited:
thank you.
I am just walking round just cant stop thinking about them. So so sad. I cant imagine what my friend is going through. x

tomorrows diary - Going hopefully for a picnic in box hill :)

bfast - cheese Egg omlette. chips and beans
Lunch - quiche, spice rice, Yoghurt, Salad, prawns and thousand island dressing 20g - 4 syns. x6 mikado sticks 3 syns, x2 alpen lights.
Dinner - Chicken kiev (b), chips and sweetcorn on the cob.

Snack - weetabix with milk a and b

Last edited:
bfast - syn free pancakes and a activia yoghurt
lunch - pasta and home made syn free sauce cheese aa
dinner - hubbys curry he uses alot of mango chutney an d cornflour so using all my syns on that.

Was ***** over the weekend so back on it today!

bfast - eggs, spaghetti, chips and bacon
Lunch - jacket potato cottage cheese and salad
Dinner - Meatballs and spaghetti

Snack - fruit and mugshots

well i hadnt really stuck to it 100% but i managed to loose 1.5lbs whoop whoop but it has spurred me on to try really hard as i have a meal out tomorrow for my cousins 30th.

Soooooooooooooooooo.

Today -

bfast - weetabix and milk (a and b)
lunch - 2 bacon, sw chips, egg and beans
Dinner - chicken fagitas with sw wedges.
Mid morning snack - x2 hovis wheatgerm bread and 42g light cheese. a and b

Desert - vanilla muller light and frozen berries mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well done on your weight loss.Hope you have a lovely meal out tomorrow.have a nice weekend.:D

Back