Total Solution I will do this!!

Yeah I'll take a look in b&q. I'll need colours to paint mickey and Pluto hehe x

Ohh I'd of loved a big Mickey and Pluto on my wall as a kid! My mum had clowns stuck all over my room.... Now that was scary! Lol

Kitty, have you tried mixing the vanilla shake in with the peppermint tea? I did that on Lipotrim and I loved it!! Your thread just reminded me of it so I'm going to get some peppermint tea on my way home lol

Ooh I tried that with the choc shake but I found the peppermint tea tasted quite bitter and too much like normal tea over the peppermint, like the flavour was tainted. It was tetleys 100% peppermint tea. I don't know of the brand makes much difference, they're all the same leaves. Hmm I don't know. Think I'm just gonna stop adding things to my shakes and just have them as they are.

And what!? Clowns!? Omg ... I would have ran away from home lol x

Day 14.....hold on what? 2 weeks already??

I'm a little confused this morning. Yesterday I peeked on the scales and it said I lost 4 lbs. Today.... It says I gained 2 since yesterday. Think im gonna drink as much water as possible today. If I manage 4 litres I'll be happy. I've never been a big drinker (i'm talking non alcoholic here ;-) ) and I've always struggled drinking water. This is gonna be a challenge. Hope it goes back to 4lbs tomorrow :( x

I can't remember what brand it was I got! Lol! I'm just excited to try it again!

Yeah they were horrible lol! Got it changed to 101 Dalmatians after a while though haha!!

Have you been to the loo? I gained 1.5lbs on my 2nd week and after having some ducolax i was 5.5lbs lighter for weigh in!

I was thinking that and umm not since Tuesday :p lol x

That's could be the problem! Lol get yourself sorted tonight with a wee lax lol

Okay I'm completely miserable! My dad's doing a bbq this afternoon and I have to be there because ny mum is having surgery tomorrow. His food is amazing and I'm going to be watching everyone stuff their faces while I have my yucky soup .....

So far I've just had half my bar. Do you think it would be okay if I skipped my other 2 packs and ate with my family before my mum goes into hospital? Eating only green salads and just neat from the bbq with no sauces. There might be marinaded meat but I can scrape the sauce off?

:( grrrrrr!

...oh and I can take a multivitamin tablet too! Lol

We're not monitored on this diet, it's your choice if you want to eat or not. You dont have to justify it to us or anyone else. But if you decide not to, think how strong you'll feel for resisting that food. You're not giving it up forever, only while you're doing the diet.

Hmm actually I'll be dissapointed I think haha. My mum means a lot to me and I just want to enjoy my time with her before she goes into hospital. I would be sensible of course, no bread and no fatty meats. I'll even put in some extra exercise over the next week. I havnt been out walking yet, since moving back here, so I can do that in the mornings again. I'm not giving up on the diet at all, I just want to enjoy this day with my family x

I would still have your 3 packs like you would on working solution and just try and only have a small amount of food!

Hmm actually I'll be dissapointed I think haha. My mum means a lot to me and I just want to enjoy my time with her before she goes into hospital. I would be sensible of course, no bread and no fatty meats. I'll even put in some extra exercise over the next week. I havnt been out walking yet, since moving back here, so I can do that in the mornings again. I'm not giving up on the diet at all, I just want to enjoy this day with my family x

I do understand that, totally, but it's possible to also have a good time with your mum without eating, I've learned that. When I was doing Lighter Life I remember going out for dinner to a really posh restaurant in central London for my mum's birthday and while they all ate, I had a green tea and a bar. I still had a great time, not putting food in my mouth didnt affect the conversation or the enjoyment of the day. But of course that's me, everyone has to do what's right for them and if you feel that you want to eat on this occasion go for it, just keep it sensible :)

I do understand that, totally, but it's possible to also have a good time with your mum without eating, I've learned that. When I was doing Lighter Life I remember going out for dinner to a really posh restaurant in central London for my mum's birthday and while they all ate, I had a green tea and a bar. I still had a great time, not putting food in my mouth didnt affect the conversation or the enjoyment of the day. But of course that's me, everyone has to do what's right for them and if you feel that you want to eat on this occasion go for it, just keep it sensible :)

Jael That is amazing. I wouldn't have the willpower to do that! I think I would still have my exante meals but try to eat sensibly with low carbs and have no alcohol at the bbq. Not withstanding the dangers of ketosis - one glass of wine and \i'd be eating everything in sight!

Thanks guys xx

I think I will leave out the 2 packs and still eat sensibly. I'll keep what I eat under 500 cals and will take a multivitamin. That way I'll still be close to my 'usual' intake. I don't want to eat the packs AND eat meat from the bbq because I'd be over filing my stomach then, and tomorrow I will more than likely want more again x

And yes no alcohol, just loads of h2o! X

Jael.... You are amazing. I think I'd be in the restroom crying my eyes out haha x

Honestly it didnt even occur to me to eat, I didnt have one morsel of food for the 5 months I was on that diet until a week before I came off it. But it's different when someone else is weighing you every week, you feel more accountable then. When it's just us weighing ourselves I think it's sometimes easier to think "well it's just me who knows, it wont matter". That's why I like this forum, because it gives me a little of the accountability that I'm not getting being weighed by someone else. But I also like the flexibility it gives us, that we can eat something if we want, we can have a meal out if we really want to, and no-one's going to stand there looking down at us about it.

Just remembered something about that restaurant outing, Ewan McGregor was there with his wife and Paul Bettany was too, I think that may have distracted me from the food at the table lol.

Oooh that explains a lot haha lucky girl x

Dreaded weigh day.... 3lbs lost. Better than last week but nothing amazing. Guess I can't complain. These numbers are slowly pushing my birthday goal date further away :(

Hoping for 3-4lbs next week! Going to be a more active week!

Good luck everyone xx

Back