Total Solution I will do this!!

Wow well done on the new plan - 25g carbs :eek: Sounds like it will be amazing for weightloss but I do worry what affect it will have when trying to refeed again at the end, but I'm sure you will have a solid fool-proof plan for that anyway! You are on the ball! Well done on your loss already whoop :D

That muffin sounds awesome what a great idea! Hope it goes well, Very creative :)

Have a fab weekend Hun xx

Aww thank you :) and my plan for when I hit my target... I havnt thought too much about it, but I do have some exante shakes left over which will gradually get me used to more carbs, then start having 2 of those a day with a high protein meal of meat/eggs and salad, probably do that for a week, then one shake plus 2 meals like that, then finally switch the shake for porridge oats or something and just watch the scales like a hawk until I can find a good balance to suit my body needs. If I start putting on a little, I know I'm eating too much for my body. Until then though I'm having no food weeks, but once a month I will be having a nice romantic meal out with the other half on pay day hehe. This night I won't be really worrying about what I have too much but obviously I won't go off the rails, and will be completely in control. Last months one was steak and ribs with sweet potato chips and salad, with a gin and tonic. It was a feast and it was part of my food week where I stayed the same. Obviously it was a naughty night for food but once a month is fine considering my losses. Gotta reward ourselves occasionally huh :) x

Yes absolutely :)

I had a week away visiting family recently (27th May-1st June) and said it would be a free-for-all 5 days. Hell it was too! Very much enjoyed, Some special occasions shouldn't be restricted by a VLCD because life is for living and rare romantic meals out with OH, or visiting family that live 300 miles away once a year, well, it should be treasured eh! :D

I gained on that week but lost the whole gain in 2 days returning thankfully, But it was the reason I STS, and the following week (last week) I STS too so only now are the scales moving again for me!

Sounds like a fantastic plan for introducing carbs/Refeeding too xx

Exactly, as long as you stay in control, it's fine. You control what you put in your mouth, not the other way around. And it makes you feel soooo much stronger when you know you can resist something absolutely delicious haha, and you know you really don't need it. And it's better in the long run if you leave it! I think to myself ... I'm not gonnna die if I don't eat it so just get a grip and power through! Lol. Mind over matter! It's given me a lot more self esteem doing this diet, not only because I look slimmer, but the fact I've been able to find the willpower for MYSELF! Finding it for others is easy peasy, but I've always struggled with disrespecting my own body in the past. Eg: I used to smoke 15 a day, and the second I found out I was pregnant, I never smoked again, and it was sooo easy! My willpower is incredible when it's for people I care about lol. I'm finally able to say the same for myself :)

Just made a huge roast dinner feast for my fiance and his dad for fathers day. 2kg shoulder pork, carrot and suede mash, cauliflour cheese, roast potatoes, yorkies, green beans, onion gravy, cheesecake with jam and clotted cream for dessert.... I had a small bit of pork (very small) and about 6 green beans instead of my evening meal pack. No potatoes or anything else. Quite proud of myself but at the same time I'm feeling pretty deprived at the moment. Maybe I'll have a can of Dr pepper zero. *sigh* x

It's not easy.........

Haha I didn't even have that Dr pepper, I totally forgot.

Anyway it's weigh day!

-3lbs!

Nice and steady weight loss, I'm very happy. Here's to the next 3 :) x

It's official! I've lost 2 stone exactly :)..... My 3 year old weighs 2 stone omg!!! I've lost the same weight as a toddler!!

Oh hey we started around the same time :) and joined on the same day hehe. It's mad when I look at him I think..... How did I lose all that? Then I look at my before pic and I can see exactly where it's come off! Not so yucky anymore haha!

Good luck on the rest of your journey x

2 stone is awesome! I've lost 1.5 but am slowly but surely going down. Have to say I wouldn't want to lose my son's weight - there'd be nothing left of me!

2 stone is fantastic...well done

I changed my diet the past 2 weeks from the normal billys diet to the extreme one. This was the biggest mistake I've made so far, and it has put me back a couple weeks. The diet pretty much stopped my metabolism. The first week, I was having no extras and felt like absolute crap the entire time. Then I found out that the products I were having were not supposed to be used as meal replacements and even though I was taking a multivitamin, it made me tired, sluggish and completely unmotivated the entire time. I got really low and had to add food to my packs. This was even more depressing because I wasn't even hungry and had to make myself eat the food. I STILL didn't lose weight. The first week I had a sts week and couldn't bring myself to come on here and update my diary because I lost all motivation. The second week I ate a bit more. Felt a little bit better, though I was still tired, and saturday was my day off evening (once a month) and I went out and enjoyed myself. Had bbq ribs and sweet potato chips, corn on the cob, and 3 small bottles of Coors light. I gained 1lb this week. I don't even care. I'm back on Exante ts as of today. I got a shakes and bars bumper pack plus a box of 50 porridges. I'm so fed up of all of this dieting crap. The faster I lose these extra couple stone, the faster I can start maintaining and get on with my life. This whole week I'll be having 3 products a day and 1 coffee with a splash of skimmed milk. Also 5+ 500ml bottles of water a day. My fingers are crossed. I know u can do it, I just really hope I lose because the past 2 weeks have been sooooo bloody depressing. Almost gave up at one point.

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey, aw wow sorry to hear you've had such a rough time, it sounds pretty awful. Glad you're back on Exante now, at least you already know it and know it works, and you get all your nutrients. Well done for not giving up though hun! Especially with feeling so low, it would be quite easy to just go for the food, at least for me it would be. Welcome back :) Good luck x

Welcome back...keep us posted on your progress

Thanks for the support xx really looking forward to Monday's weigh in! I feel better already :) x

Hey swift, well done on getting back on it. Never heard of the billy diet, and there was me thinking I'd pretty much done every diet too!

You don't have too far to go and like bee said trust in the plan. You get all your nutrients plus energy bursts!

I see you don't live too far from me too x

Roll on Monday and even more lbs off!

Wooooooooooooooo! 5 lbs gone :) and past that horrid 10 and a half stone mark I've been trying to get for so long!
Happy happy joy joy :D

Plymscuba haha I can take a guess where you're from ;) we could meet up for coffee on day maybe :) x

Took my little one to the zoo up there last week! Do love it there :D

Whoo hoo to you - well done! Really need to pull my finger out to get rid of this last half stone!! x

Back