Total Solution I will do this!!

Thanks chelly <3 x

That's a great loss Hayley! Congrats! x :clap:

Thanks Laura :D x

Well done Hayley! I think we just have to face that some weeks we will lose more than others! The way I look at it is that if we were on slim world we would be well chuffed to lose 3lb in a week and the important thing is that those numbers keep going down x
Hope you're having a good day xx

3lb is good. I only lost 2lb this week but think to myself that every lb is one lb nearer target. Keep the good work up!

Thanks Gemma :) it's going okay so far. Hope you're well too!
And I totally agree Lynne! We just have to keep going till we reach our goals xx

What a day yesterday!... My lil boy is poorly and has s&d bug. It's so horrible. His temperature is all over the place and all I can do is keep pumping him full of calpol and brufen and tell him it's gonna go away soon. He's so tired all the time too, really unlike his usual mad self. Took him to the hospital Sunday night to wait 3 hours to see a doctor for 5 minutes and just for him to give us some ibuprofen and say keep an eye on him, then called Nhs direct last night since the vomiting for them to say the same thing... Seriously... I wish they could just give him something to help kill the bug.

So since he's really unwell, I decided to speed up the mickey and Pluto pic on his wall. Night before last I drew the outline and yesterday I went and got paints mixed from b&q (3.18 each!). The 3 for 1 pound tester pots were all pastel colours so wernt good enough for a bright Disney picture! So it cost just over £20. Started painting last night... Took me hours because I'm a perfectionist lol but still not finished. Gotta do a bit of shopping today before the fiance goes to work, then I'll get back on it. Should be finished by tonight :)

Food couldbt be further from my mind. I had 2/3 of my bar by lunch time yesterday before shopping then had my shake around 6 or 7! Then I started painting then ended up having my soup around midnight and the rest of my bar about 2am lol got to bed about 5 because Alex kept waking up having to go to the toilet. He's got a really sore bum now and literally screams when I have to clean him :( then again when I have to put sudocrem on him... It's torture for both of us :( I wish it was me instead of him...

12:20 and I'm lying in bed with Alex on a temporary mattress on my floor to the right and a very hard working and tired fiance snoring in my ear to the left. Really can't be bothered to get up but my tummy is screaming at me for food! Ughhhh! Not in the best of moods :( need a really big fluffy teddy to squeeze I think! X

aw poor child, hope he's better soon. Unfortunately if it's a virus there's not a long they can give him, but did they suggest rehydration stuff? cos I would assume he'd need some of that if he's been so sick.

Ah poor Alex! I hope he gets better soon! What about getting some of those wet wipe clothes to clean him up? Might help his sore bum? Sorry you had a rough day. I'm excited to see the Mickey pic on the wall! Also, damn. I was hoping for a lime green in the small pots! I hope you have a better day today!!! x :bighug:

Day 20?

Sorry havnt really had the motivation to write a diary the past couple days. Alex is still poorly and I've been by his side 24/7. Damn doctors are useless. Took him on Thursday and she was about as helpful as a doormat. Anyway I think he's starting to be on the mends because he ate a tiny bit this morning and he hasn't brought it backup yet! Touch wood.... First thing in almost a week he's eaten without vomiting 5 minutes after. I've been so so worried :( he's my baby!

So naturally finding the time and motivation to write my thoughts down was difficult. I just had a long bath while Joe was downstairs with Alex, and I'm feeling a bit better. Absolutely famished though. I've stuck to the diet 100% still, but I've been terrible with water the past couple days, drinking around 1.5l a day. Going to try harder today. I guess you forget about yourself when your kids are sick.

Food week next week, very excited! I'm going shopping today :) I really miss eating meat lol so I'm going to get a couple steaks, some chicken, maybe some fish, and for a special meal a lamb shank :) I have 2 packets of zero noodles already and a packet of eat water slim rice. Think I'll grab an onion, and some cauliflour too to make cauliflour rice. And some leafy green salad etc. I can't wait :)

Hope everyone is well x

Poor Alex but please to hear that he is starting to eat.

well done or your last weight lost (I had not put a note on!)

Glad he's starting to perk up a bit!

How do you make the cauliflower rice??

I'm glad Alex is finally able to keep something down! That must be a bit of a relief!

Have you already bought all your food for next week then? lol x

Yeah its a relief! So far today no vomiting so things ate looking up :)

I read somewhere about grating it and microwaving it dry. Have to Google it again to make sure, but I heard its really good!

I just got a few bits from the shop, gonna get my food tomorrow. I got some caramel flavoured coffee though! Its really nice. I think it's okay to have... There's no nutrition or ingrdients on the label though :s x

Woohoo! Mmmm cauliflower! You can also mash it after steaming it and it has a similar texture to mashed potatoes! Yum!!

Where's the coffee from? lol x

Ah ok! I was thinking it was that one because I knew they did a hazelnut one lol. I was wondering the other day if we could have that coffee on this diet! I think it's ridiculous how much it is for how small the jar is! I miss my coffee in America! lol. There were so many more options! :coffee:

Yeah its expensive huh. But it's a nice treat when you're torturing yourself dieting haha xx

Yeah true. I might see if I can get any lol. It just seems SO expensive when I can get like two bottles of coke zero for the same price, or 3! lol x

Back