I WILL lose the weight AND keep it off!!

Aw Hun that's rubbish, I think it's possibly the fact our immune systems are lower at the beginning as many of us suffer some sort of illness. ? hopefully it won't last to long for you, this diet can be tough enough without the added difficulty of feeling pants!!

Get well soon chick ? big hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww, thanks, schweetie. I think you're right about our resistence being lowered. As I said in an earlier post, my first 2 weeks on LL fairly sailed by as I was so, so busy in the salon and didn't have time to think about food. This last week has been a bit more 'normal' and so, I guess, it's allowed me the time to sit down and realise that I'm actually feeling pretty poo.

To add insult to injury, I've just weighed myself (Friday weigh-ins for me) and I've gained 1lb :( I do know, though, that medication can affect weight loss so I'm going to TRY to not be too disheartened about it.

Going to the British Embassy (in Riyadh) today as we've been invited there to watch the Royal Wedding. Woohoo - it makes me feel SO important, although it's more a case of me having a client who's quite important and wanted to do something nice for us. Aren't there some lovely people in the world? Don't worry - I'll have a pack before I go and lots of water whilst I'm there so I won't be tempted by any nibbles!

Have a fabulous Bank Holiday day off.

Have a fabulous time xx

Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly. I think the imunity thing might be right, though I have been lucky and felt really well on lighter life both times. ( so far lol) I think though that must be due to the absolute crap I was feeding my body before so any regime change would have been beneficial.

Your day sounds fab. Hope it is going to be a glam affair where you can swan around feeling gorgeous. xx

Hey. You can do this Hun!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hope you had a fab time at the Embassy that sounds really posh! Hope you're feeling better too. Take care !

Oooh hope you had fun at the Embassy. It's my dream to go to Saudi one day :) Hope all is well with you x

Ok: honesty.com!

No food at all passed my lips yesterday. BUT I can't say the same for Gin & Tonic. Bad girl. Bad, bad girl. I had a great time but BOY did I pay for it today. I haven't eaten anything for nearly 3 weeks and then wham! I also think I shouldn't drink with the meds I'm on at the moment.

But, in my defence (!!!) - princes and princesses don't get married every day AND being invited to the embassy was an amazing experience.

So - no packs or anything today because the hangover was colossal. Back on LL now. Guess it'll take me a few days to get back in ketosis but I'll do it! I was doing so well and I really don't want to blow it.

:(

Hey what's done is done. You'll make up the few lost days in no time.
I bet that g&t was bloody nice though ;)

OOOOOOOOOOO Gin and Tonic, love a G&T. And mingling at the embassy FAB! Hangover central, not so good.

Back on track, put it behind you and off you go. xx

Last edited:
I need words of inspiration please, ladies. Can't get back into it!

Karamac said:

You can do it, focus on what you want to look like at goal, that keeps me going! Keep yourself busy that way temptation isn't hovering constantly. Also practice the words no thank you, as they get used a lot lol. No seriously though you can and you absolutely will have you identified why you eat or when at least if so tackle the cause if that makes sense!

Stay strong xx

You CAN get back into it and you WILL. Just remember the reason why you started LL. I've just read through your diary and you've come so far in a couple of weeks. Just think that it isnt forever you have to be on this. You can do it lovely, i know you can.

Hope your day goes well xxx

PM me your number and I'll send you mine. Each time you think you are going to stray text me and I'll try my best to help you.
Trust me. It works!
Stay strong honey xx

You can do this, you have done it before and done it well. This is a temporary blip. Look at it, learn from it and move on! Dont let it drag you back down to where you don't want to be.

Where are your weak points? Can you do something to avoid them, when you are feeling vulnerable?

Stop, take stock and move on x

You can do it!!! you did it before hun and now u can do it again xxx

Strong resolve today. I'm just treating it as 'day 1'. So today's goal is to get through day 1!

Thank you so much to all of you for your support. You've strengthened my resolve and you're right. I CAN do this! Just had a bit of a blip, that's all. And a bit of crooked thinking. A bit of 'oh well, I've blown it now'. Well I haven't! I've got all of my size 14s just waiting for me to get back in them and I'm damn well gonna do it!

It helps that I know I'll have to 'report' later on that I've done it! It's a pretty good day to start, really - 12 and a half hours of back to back clients in the salon. No time to even THINK about food, never mind eat any!

Writing this in bed so I'm gonna shift my big butt now and go to make a big black coffee to start the day.

Have a GREAT day!

Go for it. Stay positive and have a good day xx

Great attitude, good luck hun xx

You're showing the right attitude there missy! Be proud of yourself. Hope the black coffee was yummy. Have a nice day at work today x

Back