Working Solutions I will not be fat at 40...

rhodesbride

Hi all. Have just ordered some exante packs to start me off. My official diet start date is tomorrow (1st feb) but don't think 3xante will arrive until Tuesday so I will just low carb tomorrow.
Have been reading everyone's diaries and am inspired.
I'm 40 in April and I can't bear to be so big by then. Hoping to lose 2 stone by then which will take me to 12st5lb and then another stone at least for a holiday in June and then see how I feel. Dooable on this.
I'm planning on having a bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and then low carb meal in the evenings or another exante product.
I will officially weigh in tomorrow and then see how I go. Can't wait for my products to arrive!!!

Welcome! Good luck :)

Welcome, I just started Exante too! What is your goal weight?
Hi.
Goal weight eventually will be 10st. But that is a way off yet. I don't want to put too much.pressure on myself so just doing little chunks. I know I won't hit that by my 40th but hopefully I will be well on the way!
How are you feeling on this?

So I have brought some atkins shakes for tomorrow so at least I can make a start on reducing food amounts. Hopefully my order comes quickly!!

Thank you smidge. Urs was one of the diaries I read today. U are doing so well x

Thank you :) It is hard work but it's so worth it! You'll defo be seeing in this birthday lighter if you stick with it!

Exante are usually really fast with delivery :)

So I have brought some atkins shakes for tomorrow so at least I can make a start on reducing food amounts. Hopefully my order comes quickly!!
Don't you hate it when you're "ready" but the universe isnt? That was me last week! Anyway kudos to you for not stuffing yourself silly til the last possible minute!! :0clapper:

Hi and good luck

Welcome, hope our exante packs have arrived.

Thanks for the replies everyone. How lovely! .
Exante hasn't arrived . So day 2 and have not prepared.... However yesterday didn't go as expected as my husband decided he was going to cook a chilli for me as a surprise....which is very sweet but I did tell him I was starting a diet. Men! So I had a small portion of the chilli as I felt really bad.
I think today I will get some eggs on the way into work and low carb it.. fingers crossed exante arrives today!
Hope everyone else is getting on ok? Xx

Hope you've had a good day :)

Hi all
It arrived today! Which means I an start tomorrow.
Had chicken salad today and some veg for dinner so I will be ready tomorrow.
Orders the orange bars but they look different? ? And I couldn't find any toffee nut bars? Have they stopped doing these?

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Hope your first day on the packs goes well.

Hope your day goes well :)

The first few days can be rocky, but stick with it and things get so much easier :D

Back