Working Solutions I will not be fat at 40...

Hope your day goes well :)

The first few days can be rocky, but stick with it and things get so much easier :D
Yes, I'm starving and it didn't help that they have changed the recipe footage bars. So salty now. But forced two down today with coffee and then a honeycomb shake which was nice.
Bath and bed for me when I eventually get home! X

So my first day is done. Drank so much water today but probably still not enough. Had to stop as my boss was giving me funny looks!!! (Too many toilet breaks!!)

I saw that on the reviews before I ordered this time. I used to live for my evening choc orange bar, so disappointing :( They have defo changed the choc shake since I first did exante too. Cheaper for them, no difference to us I bet!

Hope you get through the evening okay :)

Welcome and good luck. A trick that has helped me is drinking 500mls every two hours from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep. If I didn't there is no way I would be able to get all that water in LOL

Welcome and good luck. A trick that has helped me is drinking 500mls every two hours from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep. If I didn't there is no way I would be able to get all that water in LOL
I have been gulping it down today but will try that trick tomorrow. It's easier in the office than when I'm at home. I just forget there!

I saw that on the reviews before I ordered this time. I used to live for my evening choc orange bar, so disappointing :( They have defo changed the choc shake since I first did exante too. Cheaper for them, no difference to us I bet!

Hope you get through the evening okay :)
Thanks. I'm doing ok. I'm waiting for them to get more stock for the toffee nut bars as I loved those but I'm worried they have changed too

Hi you guys, sorry to butt in but you mean that the chocolate orange bar was even better before? Coz I find it awesome! And the toffee nut? It's not the same as the salty caramel crunch right?

Hi you guys, sorry to butt in but you mean that the chocolate orange bar was even better before? Coz I find it awesome! And the toffee nut? It's not the same as the salty caramel crunch right?

I didn't bother buying any this time as I saw the reviews but they used to be really yummy! I mentioned to my friend tonight and she mentioned last time she ordered they were different. Perhaps I should try the new version if it's still yummy!

They are a more compact version and seem much saltier. I also noticed that the carbs in them were 21...pretty sure the old ones were about 17....

I am loving the chocolate orange bars, actually I love all the bars, but I don't eat them in one go. Maybe if I did they wouldn't be so nice.

How's it going? :)
Hi guys.
Really sorry I abandoned this but my father passed away in sudden circumstances so I have been off the rails as far as the diet is concerned.
Trying to get back on an even keel now things have settled down a bit and to be fair, I haven't had much of an appetite.
Will be restarting on Monday as I am going to see some friends at the weekend and try to chill.
I will try to catch up with all ur diaries in the meantime.
Xxxx

Sorry for your loss.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Back