Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Puddings K - wow how are you managing a job as a caterer and being on Cambridge? Surely that is heroic! Good luck with the wedding!

I weighed myself last night and the scales say I've lost 4lbs in 2 days, I have no idea why I did it, I shouldn't because then I get obsessed with the scales! But it just shows I must have been retaining so much water and the 3 litres a day that I'm drinking is really helping!

Only 4 more days till WI. I really don't fancy powdery shake today, the thought is making me feel a bit sick. Truth be told I'd love strawberries and yoghurt.... Mmmmm lush

Xx

I have banned myself from scales as it can take over your life and can sometimes for me what causes me up eat crap. Keep going your doing great x

Hi all, well im SURROUNDED by temptation! Bubbly, bbq, buffet and the most amazing smelling chocolatey wedding cake ive just had to cut up! Its hard but not one thibg, not even a finger lick has passed my lips! Just opened the buffet, i hope the hurry up and eat it, im ready to go home now! Been a lovely day tho and this is only short term :)

Im trying not to be a slave to the scales, not hopped on once, have tried my ribbon each morning tho.

All the team have left me now to do the last part, i cant find 6 bloody champagne glasses!! So searchibg is what ill be doing for the next couple hours!!

I feel i should change the title of my thread as we're all on here regularly and its not just about ME we're a team!!

Again apologies for spelling - sitting in kitchen on phone for a quick 5 minutes break xx

Wow well done on resisting. I had a bath and pj night at 6.30 anything to keep the food demon at bay :) x

I am struggling tonight, not necessarily hungry but fancy something, I still have one shake and a soup for tonight (I'm on a night shift) but I just don't fancy chalk, plus there's no ice here! I just want something satisfying like salad or fruit. Think after Wednesday I'll switch to the soul source plus so that I can have a 200 calorie meal, I miss cooking loads and I am going off these shakes.

Feeling very miserable because I'm writing boring reports and it's difficult as couldn't sleep today and I'm shattered and want all the chocolate that is scattered around the office lol.

X

Chocolate mint shake has saved the day! I just researched sole source plus - where you can have the 200 calorie meal a day. The calorie intake per day is 640 so surely weigh loss must be fab. Currently I'm on 600 calories a day anyway (because im 6'2 and need 4 products) so I'm thinking of switching to sole source plus.

What do you all think? Do you think I'd still lose as much weight? I can't see why not with only a 40 calorie difference a day, but not sure if it's as simple as that? I can't wait to my weigh in. Only on day 4 and I'm struggling to wait lol.

X

I don't know what the losses will be like but if its what will keep you on the journey of weight reduction it's better to follow it :) x

Thanks, Puds, I managed to make a ticker but then learned it won't show up on here until I have posted enough times on the forum! Oh well, I can see it myself, anyway.

The piddling thing is still a bit of a problem, thanks everyone for your appreciation of my concerns! I have a 100 mile drive to work (I don't commute daily) and I used to do it in one go, no problem, but no longer. Makes for an interesting journey!

I haven't weighed myself for days but my CDC WI is tomorrow so I'm hoping to have lost a substantial number of pounds or I will be very miffed, having been so disciplined. I'm managing on the 810 calories but I miss good food, good real food. I just like it! The chef at the hotel where I work made some of his prize winning pancakes specially for me and I had to refuse them which broke both our hearts, although the housekeeping manager was delighted to take them off his hands. I wish I could hate that skinny ***** but she's really sweet!!

Well, better go and stick the kettle on.... Stick at it, girls, you're my inspiration! BFN

I agree with slimminggirl, Linz, if it keeps you on track then go for it.

Mmmm i like good food too, love eating out..

Oh god im struggling right now. So close to caving in and eating some chocolate. Im teetering on the very edge...

I am hungry, ravenous in fact, aching and tired from yesterdays bending over backwards so the b and g had the best day ever, have drank no where near enough water. It tastes horrible today, really vile. Ive got 1 tetra left to have today which im going to put in the freezer for a while for a thick shake.

Ive got stuff to do to keep me busy but i just havent got the energy to do any of it. Should be epilating my near plait worthy legs (im so sexy right now!) could do my nails cos they need some pampering, nice relaxing bath but no...id rather lay on the sofa and do precisely nothing AND theres nowt on the telly!

I want to chew, i want a nice taste in my mouth...but most of all I want to be 3 stone lighter...yesIdoyesIdoyesIdo...

Don't give in keep posting keep drinking, get yourself in the bath and do your nails and be thankful another day closer to goal x

I think weekends are the hardest
Especially Sundays
I work so well mon to fri then get cross and short and snappy with everyone at weekend cos I want to eat!

Thanks so much girls, you officially ROCK!

Ive had my tetra and brushed my teeth so feeling much more positive!

You're so right Fiona, I would defo have felt much worse if i'd caved. Thats a good idea actually to sort of plan a night off, ive got a meal planned on 3rd November (girly shopping trip and halloween party) and the the 14th December (work xmas do!) the shopping trip in particular is something to aim for weightloss wise and its only lunch so i'll choose wisely but enjoy a treat, the xmas do however is 3 courses and drunken by that time i should be fairly close to goal (to be reached by 20th)

xx

Hi Ladies,

I've been reading your posts and they're really funny and motivational. I've lost 1 1/2 stone so far on SS and 810kcal but I'm currently having a break as off on holiday next week.

I'm rebooked in when I get back and need to get back to it and focussed as Christmas is my goal. I've struggled to lose the 1 1/2 stones as BF and friends haven't been too supportive and I have no willpower so you ladies are exactly what I need.

Keep up the inspiration and good luck with WI this week :)

Charmed xx

Hi charmed, well done on your loss so far thats great!! I am single so dont have to think about anyone else (and dont plan to until ive lost the weight and got my confidence back!) so i think its a bit easier. I also havent told my friends as altho fabulous theyd lead me astray and i dont want to fail - i want to surprise them all. My goal date is also Christmas, well just before so stick with us and you can do it. The girls and guys on here have been incredible!!

My cdc said to me last week that if i needed the bars earlier than 2 weeks then its far far better to have them than to go off plan so i reckon youll be fine and it will be a help rather than a hindrance.

We've made it thru the weekend - wooohooooo!!

Puds xx

Chocolate mint shake has saved the day! I just researched sole source plus - where you can have the 200 calorie meal a day. The calorie intake per day is 640 so surely weigh loss must be fab. Currently I'm on 600 calories a day anyway (because im 6'2 and need 4 products) so I'm thinking of switching to sole source plus.

What do you all think? Do you think I'd still lose as much weight? I can't see why not with only a 40 calorie difference a day, but not sure if it's as simple as that? I can't wait to my weigh in. Only on day 4 and I'm struggling to wait lol.

X

Hi bigLinz, im on my second week and went on to ss+ as i have to have 4 products a day, and i had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and i have lost 5lbs since last wed, so its not affected my weight loss. i find it much much easier, i cooked seabass on sat eve and you can have loads! 2 fillets so did that with some stir fry veg scrummy!! You can always try it for a week, and if it doesnt work for you, then change back. xxx

Hi everyone else!! Im sorry im so redundant over the weekends, no laptop is a bugger!! been such a busy little bee as well. Went bowling on sat just to do something so i didnt sit in and eat and then me and OH ended up going out for a boogie, i had 2 martini and sodas, gin and soda and a mojito!! not sure how the mojito happened! Couldnt beleive i stopped drinking then, am quite proud of myself, i usually drink 4 times that! Went to nandos for lunch yest and had chicken salad, literally lettuce and 4 bitesized pieces of chicken, im finding ss+ a million times easier.

How is everyone on this dull dreary monday? xxx

It is such a dull dreary Monday isn't it!

Thanks for your SS+ story, I may move onto that after 2nd weigh in to try to learn to control portions - slightly afriad that I'll start to eat and then eat and eat and eat until I've eaten my whole block of flats and people have no where to live. I don't think I'd eat the people too though, I'm not a fan of red meat. Hmm are we red meat?

Well, I'm sitting at work, trying to do some work and not getting very far. I was wide awake until about 1am this morning, oh it did me head in. And then my alarm went off at half 7 and I could barely open my eyes. Hoping today goes really quickly so I can get home, and do the girly things that I should have done yesterday.

I reckon if I de-fuzz tonight that's at least 1lb off...been growing the insulation int his cold weather! Lucky I'm single....ooer that could be WHY I'm single, lol!!

I've not had my first tetra yet, will do in a sec. Struggling to get the water down, it just tastes yuck. I need to remember to bring my toothbrush into work, that helps.

Defo going to get some choc mint tomorrow but what soup to try.....recommendations? I've also got the dentist tomorrow, just beofre weigh in (!) so I might not be able to actually SPEAK to my CDC and I hoe my stupid new crown doesn't weigh a lot, ha ha!

Must do some work, yes I must, I really must do some work...

Puds x

Hey Puds,

The best soup for me is mushroom as its slightly thicker than the others. Chicken and mushroom is also good and is just like a cup a soup. Leek and Potato....yuk too powdery as for the others can't comment.

I'm struggling with water today too maybe it's because it's raining so much lol.

Charmed xx

The mushroom and chicken and mushroom are the best i think. I tried oriental chilli last week and tasted like i was eating a flower! Spicy tom is ok, but must make it perfect so not too bitty and watery.

ss+ is harder in some ways as you have to remember you can only eat that certain amount but it does make me feel human and feel like it must be better for me in the long run as im learning that im actually full after a meal that is 4 times smaller than what i ate before. I had to leave about 1/4 of my dinner on sat as i was stuffed. im trying to change my relationship with food, and this is really helping.

When is everyones WI's? Mine is on wed AM, and im soooo frigging excited, i love getting measured!

iate- my first WI was after 6 days, but still great result.

xx

Right so on the list for tomorrow is choc mint shake (for drinking hot) and mushroom soup and chicken & mushroom too. I'll start with those and the rest in choc and banana tetras! The week after that I'll try a bar or two.

My weigh in is Tuesdays at 1pm, not long to go! The receptionist here is the only one I've told and she's really excited about the first WI tomorrow and can't wait to see what I've lost. She just said she can already see it in my face :)

Ok Pudding I have to ask -fit into bumble bee costume for November??!! Explain!

Back