Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Morning all!

Wow loads of posts this morning, keeps me going!

Feeling much better today than yesterday, only a very slight headache and possible a little sicky feeling but I think that's more to do with being HUNGRY! I am hungry today...hungryhungryhungryhungryhungry....going to keep my first tetra as late as possible though might cave soon as I'm in work early today.

I am defo going to get me some mint choc on at Tuesday's WI. And I think splitting in two sounds like a great idea, will get myself a little handwhisk if I can one of those £1 battery things form poundland should do the trick if I can find one. Will also try a soup - I have pepper, cayenne pepper, chilli flakes...the lot so should be able to make it palatable. Will try chicken and mushroom I think first.

Curly - I'm also piddling like a puppy! I've only managed a litre of water a day so far though so it can only get worse. I got up about 3 times in the night last night and I never do that but when you're DREAMING about going for a wee you HAVE to get up!!! Can't offer you anything wise on the starvingness except keep sipping the water and keeping busy, apparantly it passes..! To get the ticker I just clicked on someone else and then it brough up the page where you can make one yourself. Then copied the code thing and put it in my sig - I am not technical in the slightest but it's worked.

Silky - I've given myself till Christmas too! Go on holiday on the 20th (starting in the lounge where food is free, then Economy plus seating...oo-er!) I'm hopin i won't go mad when I see food but if I do hey its Christmas! And then its my birthday! And then New Year! And then my dads birthday! Lol, I'm really just making room before I go so I can have an AWESOME time. My CDC was VERY excited that I had nearly exactly 3 months and that means 3 stone. Fingers crossed.

My CDC also gave me a CD ribbon which she measured to my waist (not my fattest bit!) but my actual waist and I sneakily tried it this morning and I swear there's an inch missing off ME! I'm not going to get too excited as I wasn't wearing clothes at the time and it's only day 3 but well its MOTIVATION!

I do feel empty inside today. I quite like it knowing I've not eaten everything in the world and actually don't feel so stuffed it hurts.

Also, maybe way TMI but I thought I wouldn't be able to poo, I thought there wouldn't be anything to come out! I know its only day 3 so maybe I'm still 'getting rid' of what I ate in the last week...sorry!

Well lets see how today go's girls. Have a good one xxx

Only just got round to having my first tetra! I am in a GOOD mood today! Total opposite to yesterday lol. Slight headache in the background somewhere but aprat from that all is good.

That's such a lot of water Fiona, lol I can't imagine how many toilet trips you're making! I'm really struggling to get down any more than 1l but I'm trying hard! Being exceptionaly busy at work helps!

Fiona your job sounds really interesting! I think I'd like a job like that! <goes back to drafting boring letter to other sides 'difficult' solicitors!!>

Pud, I had my first shake at 11am! I didn't realise I hadn't had it yet! Woo hoo!

Iate- told you they are lovely!! I either freeze mine for 2-3 or 6 hours, to make thickshake or icecream.

I have been such a busy little bee today!! We have been tidying our warehouse so been busy on that, must have burned some cals! Got a manic afternoon will vehicles going out, so hopefully home time will soon be here! May go cinema and watch killing me softly this eve depends what time OH gets home.

any plans for the weekend? I may go nandos as can have a piece of chicken and lettuce without anyone thinking im on a diet.

Pud- Glad your feeling positive today :) I woke up today and thought thank god its friday, im not sure i could cope with any more days in this week! but feel a bit more cheery now!

xx

Well today so far has flown by. Still not had my second tetra yet. :D

Ooh I'm so please the frozen tetra was good, will be trying that this weekend without a doubt. I'll try the banana one frozen too I think. You job does sound interesting! I love language and words.

Mmm Nando's..

I kind of know how you feel Niki, I'm in HR and all I seem to be doing at the moment is writing letters to people being naughty or who are appealing and saying they weren't naughty and its all someone else fault. I do love employment law though but when it's a disciplinary over taking chocolate sauce you do have to wonder...!

I am REALLY wanting a biscuit. Or two....heck the whole pack is normal for me! But I wont be. I've got my cleaning job to do tonight (another random job I've picked up somewhere along the way) and then will be going home to read my book. My flatmates out tonight for her birthday, I'm invited but not sure I can cope with that on day 3! Normally knowing she's out I'd be stopping at the supermarket on the way home and buying...actually I won't say! I will drool over the keyboard!

So probably an early night again lol! Work at 1pm tomorrow, its going to be a long one, I think the wedding we're catering for is canapes on arrival, BBQ and then a finger buffet in the evening (nightmare as I know how amazing it all tastes!) but running around should get some exercise in and keep me busy. I'm thinking I'll have one shake before I go (frozen if I wake up early enough to put it in the freezer then the other two whilst I'm out but I dont really want my friends/colleagues to know what I'm doing....and then two litres of water. If worse comes to the worse then I'll have a piece of chicken from the BBQ so I look like the normal me (and also 10 hours on my feet might need some sustenance), but I will really try not to.

Nothing planned for Sunday. How about you girls, any other plans for the weekend?

Puds x

Hey ladies,

Do you mind if I join? I'm on day 2 of Sole source . Not doing too badly but nervous of tonight as I'm on night shifts tonight and not sure how I'll survive my first night shift without much food. I'm on 4 products a day so will try and save 1 soup for the night shift, I find the vegetable nice as a cup soup!

I had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast yesterday, could smell the cinamoon all day after that and was so bloated - on the one hand it was good as I felt so sick I couldn't eat until tea time, but on the other hand it was awful lol. Gutted as I have 4 more in the cupboard!

The tetra paks that you are freezing do you have to cut the packet off to get the ice cream? As I fancy that for my night shift tonight.

The mint chocolate and cookies and cream shakes are lovely with ice cubes. Will definitely be mixing up more flavours next week.

Has anybody tried the mushroom soup? I think I'll be having it tonight!

So excited I've managed to not eat anything, perhaps it's the two weeks prior to the start date of scoffing everything in sight that has put me off the food lol.

Linda x

P.S I'm 6'2 with 3 stone to lose!

Welcome Linz, this is the place to be - so much motivation!

<sob> flatmates been baked the most gorgeous smelling birthday cupcakes. I have put a tetra in the freezer and now hiding in my room before they return again with cocktails and nibbles - no way I can have a life just yet!!

Oh, forgot, Linz your cdc should be able to swap your unwanted porridges for something else for you, if shes local you could pop in b4 next weigh so you dont have to force the cinnamon down x

Hi Linz,
Yes your CDC can swap them for you. In my first week I swapped 15 products as I couldn't stand so much stuff. the porridge makes me gag just smelling it!
I sometimes pour my tetra into a Tupperware and then freeze, but I tend to drink mine part frozen as a milkshake as I always eat them in the cinema.
I'm already in bed! Feel grumpy and tired. My mood swings are terrible ATM!!
I have only had one shake and a 200kcal meal today just can't be bothered to eat anything I mean drink!
It's the weekend thank god! 8 and half weeks till my hol and I can eat wahhhooooo!
Xx

91 sleeps till my holiday and FOOD - ha ha not that we're counting tho right?! x

I was meant to be at a do tonight, lush curry and wine!!! Just had to drop the man off so he can go whilst I stay behind and walk the dog! Cried on the way home as literally if I wasn't a fattie I could've gone lol!

But as he said In 4 weeks when I've lost a stone I'll feel amazing! 3 stone to lose - bring it on!

Took some photos tonight for inspiration, feel disgusting! Always deny I'm a size 16 but I can now see why I am - there's actual back fat - disgusting!!!!

Tetra pak in the freezer ready for my night shift and I'll take a chocolate shake to make hot chocolate too x

I took pics too! Ive also got a video my dad was taking in april when i went to visit and watching me walk from behind was hideous, i could see this sort of waddle and i also had to wear leggings under my lovely summer dresses cos the fat rubbing on my thighs got so painful - should have spurred me on straight away but its still taken till now to get serious.

Flatmate and her girl friends are off into town tonight, even if i wasnt CDing i wouldnt have gone, theyre all skinny and i feel huge and clumsy and scruufy next to them - that WILL change, i could git into her clothes 3 years ago so i dont see why i cant again. It just seems so far away.

Im also sitting here not knowing what to do im usually on sofa or in bed CONSTANTLY munching, I feel kind of lost. Munching hand to mouth hand to mouth over and over seems so comforting.

Apologies forspelling and typos - im on my phone and it wont let me go back and amend!

Oh thats all a bit sad :-( x

Omg that's me too always don't believe that I'm as big as I am , shallow Hal !!! But I took pictures I looked at the pictures and they are awful I look like I have a 7 month pregnancy going on !! Lol I shall share these awful pics when I get to my target weight and look the bomb :)

Puddings - I love the idea of the ribbon! Going to do that myself, good guide!

Are the tetra packs more expensive than the packs?

Keep up the good work ladies!!

Ive had really bad hiccups in the last couple days, really quite painful.

Ive made it thru the evening and just got in bed to read the end of my book. Ive just had frozen choc tetra, left it in freezer about 4 hours, was a bit icy but good and took a while to eat so felt i was doing what i normally do with the rather repetitive arm movement!

Tetras are a bit more, im paying 2.15 each so totals £45.15 a week (which i easily spend on food!) I also love the ribbon, cdc said its a good visual aid and so far it is especially as im desperatey trying to avoid the scales! She said one of her clients has a jar without beads in, 1 bead =1lb, and every time she loses she transfers a bead from one jar to another,- very visual, i might try it...imagine having just a couple of beads left in the fat jar just rattling around in the bottom :)

Well done girls another day DONE!

Night xx

Oops *WITH beads in!

I like the idea of the beads!

Well i have survived my night shift without eating any rubbish, or drinking any Pepsi max (my biggest weakness).

I took a 'hot chocolate' - mint flavour and my banana 'ice-cream', which helped!

Feeling very happy as there were so many yummy things on the unit tonight

Xx

Morning everyone, early to bed and early to rise for me today, just having half my choc mint hot at the min, will have the other half later. I've woken up weak as a kitten this morning! Am a bit upset because I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and they're only showing a loss of around 4lbs which is bloody ridiculous, I haven't chewed since Tuesday!!! Lol have only had about 1600 cals in the last 4 days, how can that be possible? I would lose more doing 4 days of ww!! My weigh in with my CDC is on Monday night as she can't see me on tues, I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed. The thoughts of big numbers were the only things keeping me going. Could I be retaining water? I do feel quite bloated. Or am I simply not in ketosis yet? Aaaaahhhhh!!!

You're most probably in ketosis. Did your consultant give you a ketone stick? If not you can buy them at any pharmacy, they're like £2.

Actually 4lbs is quite good - Don't forget that you've mostly lost glycogen at this time, it's not yet fat. They'll be back when you're out of ketosis.

Morning!

Keep going Fiona, in my eyes you might as well get to your first weigh in rather than waste the last 4 days of CD, after everything ive read on here it WILL work! We're not much more than half way thru the first week so a lb a day is good i reckon.

Well my tummy is being LOUD this morning, just had a tetra will take two with me today. Am going to need A LOT of will power today, am also feeling weak but need to find the energy to make the bride and grooms catering PERFECT, the sun is shining, perfect setting for where will be today. Just need the strength to last till the early hours...

Have a fab day everyone xx

Sounding positive there Pudding! I love it!

Fiona - I am soooo guilty of going on the scales and some people on here have told me to dump them as I was constantly coming on here saying 'it says I've lost 2lbs.....that's rubbish.....I could do more on WW etc, etc'.

I swear the scales were barely moving -I think at day 5 I had 'lost' 2lbs or something! I was gutted, then at the official weigh in I'd lost 8lbs! The second week I was determined to get down into the 12s and even two days before weigh in my scales said 13.1 and I didn't think I was going to make it...but at weigh in I'd lost 6lbs and am comfortably in the 12s!!! So I am still guilty of jumping on the scales morning/evening/with clothes/without clothes but I really try not to take too much notice of them at the moment due to the above! This morning the scales had me at 12.8 but thats before shakes/water (I have an evening weigh in!) so really don't know what will happen!

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Back