Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Im terrible, i go on the scales daily, but I dont really take any notice of them, as i had lost 4 on mine but 7 on CDC's, i just cant break that one very annoying habit!

Yesterday I ended up having 3 slices of brown bread with a boiled egg. today i have had a mint hot choc and bite of the mint bar but couldnt stomach it. Im so tired its unbelievable, just come over to mums to have a change of scenery, may go and get in her bed and watch a film, sometimes i doubt if im actually 23 or if im really only 8!

I was just thinking everyone who says this diet is expensive is so delusional! I have saved so much money since being on it, my joint account has £400 left in it this month and usually has zero! Great for savings for my new house :)

mrsspinky your not going on a cruise in 8 weeks are you? just seen your little ticker and it has a boat on it, so maybe completely wrong!! but i am going on one so thought it would be weird if you was too!

xx

As long as my mouths rambling it saves me running to eat naughty food. I'm watching rango keeping my mind busy lol x

Mmmm Fry's choclate cream - lol I've never even HAD one but it sounds good!!!

I am also having my first pack of the day which is a frozen choc tetra and it is taking me ages to eat.

Pudding KC I see you are in hampshire where abouts you CDC sounds very good. I too have no ribbon i weighed myself this morning and it shows 2lb loss but not going to bother again until the day of my weigh so i can compare scales difference.

I'm in Fleet, CDC is amazing, completely different and way more motivational than the last one I had over a year ago now. Ask her for a ribbon! Or just get one yourself put it around your waist (your actual waist not the bit I think is the waist and where trousers sit!) and chop the overhang off.

Yesterday I ended up having 3 slices of brown bread with a boiled egg. today i have had a mint hot choc and bite of the mint bar but couldnt stomach it. Im so tired its unbelievable, just come over to mums to have a change of scenery, may go and get in her bed and watch a film, sometimes i doubt if im actually 23 or if im really only 8!

I was just thinking everyone who says this diet is expensive is so delusional! I have saved so much money since being on it, my joint account has £400 left in it this month and usually has zero! Great for savings for my new house :)

I'm 31 and would totally do what you're doing if my mum didn't do my head in, lol, I don't act anywhere near my age and people do think I'm a lot younger than I am - I often get 24/25 which is nice. Mostly nice anyway!

Totally agree this diet is not expensive! I actually paid my car tax this month out of my account rather than savings (a whopping £250, stupid sports car that's bad for the environment but oh so pretty) and I still have £50 left in there, I've spent a fair bit on ebay (!) and its pay day tomorrow! If I add up the amount I normally spend in the supermarket on food and other bits and bobs that I buy when I'm there it would be immense!

Definitely having trouble sinking the water today, its just not going in...

Like I'm going to get in a swimming pool (in this country where people I know might see me, in pools full wee and cold changing rooms) with fat bulging out and hairy legs that I can't be arsed to epilate on a regular basis!!

Lol, spam me thinks?

I am chained to my desk, I can't go anywhere as there are cakes and left over buffet food everywhere! I'm just keeping my holiday in my mind and suprising my pops that he can actually say hello slim and mean it :)

mrsspinky your not going on a cruise in 8 weeks are you? just seen your little ticker and it has a boat on it, so maybe completely wrong!! but i am going on one so thought it would be weird if you was too!

Skinny bean indeed I am going on a cruise on the Azura what about you

PuddingKC I agree re swimming I will onl go if my daughter is begging but not a favourite of mine. I also have ME so exercise is up and down depending on my energy levels.

I am in New Forest so fleet not quite down the road which is a shame.

Thats is the beauty of working from home no buffetts or cakes etc however next week i am working away for the night and am staing on a hotel which is going to bed harder but determined to stay 100% SS

Not quite had a 2 litres of water yet as been really busy on the phone with work so gulping to increase at the moment.

Day 3 now nearly done and just need to get through my daughter having a friend over for tea and then a hot bath for me I think

I'm going on Thomson celebration from Egypt. Would have been so strange if we were on the same one!! I did p&o once on the Ventura and hated it! Put me off trying the others. Have you tried Thomson? Xx

We went on Ventura last year living not far from Southampton make sense not to fly. My brother is going on a Thomson cruise on Saturday.

Really looking forwards to it so worth 100% SS for 8 weeks

I have never done one from the uk always fly for the heat. Perhaps I should give p&o another try. We went on Ventura on her first voyage in the Caribbean and got stuck at sea for 6 days as she was too big to dock anywhere.
I just keep thinking must stick at this for 8 weeks then I get to enjoy myself :) can't wait to wear some lovely frocks! Xx

HELP!! Drove 100 miles to work and I'm stuck here until Sunday morning. Just unloaded the car to find that I didn't bring a single shake with me. NOT ONE!! Blasted nuisance! I was doing so well too!

I'm way out on the west coast and the nearest CDC is about an hour away so all I can think of is to drive 25 mins to Tescos and pick up some slim fast shakes to tide me over until I get back.

It's probably not the same but it's better than eating badly and there isnt a lot of choice round here. I've got some salad and tins of tuna for dinner but I really wanted to stay on 810 kcals. Really bummed now!!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions??

When my friend forgot her products she text our CDC and she advised to just eat as healthy as poss and to stay in ketosis. Maybe boiled egg for breakfast, then salad with protein for lunch/dinner. I'm about to cook 2 gooey eggs with wilted spinach.
hope that helps. Xx

Thanks, Skinnybean (sorry, don't know your real name) that makes sense. I can have a poached egg for breakfast, and some salad for lunch and some poached chicken or steamed fish for dinner and try to get some walking in, just in case I go over my calories.

I'm still cross though, I was doing so well too, but I left in a rush and even though I packed my hand blender I forgot the damned sachets. Silly bint! Oh well, less sachets to buy next week. I quite like the capuccino one for breakfast - I put extra coffee in and it wakes me up with a kick like a mule!

Right, better go and slice some cabbage....

Hi all,

I agree Curly, stay low carb, good suggestion skinnybean!

Well all this talk of holidays so I thought I'd be productive! I've finally booked my travel insurance (hurrah!) then I booked the No1 lounge at heathrow, with a champagne coctail for £29.75, bargain and well worth the dosh! And also applied for the Halifax Clarity credit card which is one of the best for spending overseas (and free cash withdrawals) which is so much easier than finding an exchange to do my travellers cheques when I forget to do them during the day!! Am very pleased with myself and exceptionally excited again! 84 sleeps.

So think I'll be heading home soon, drink a shake, have more water, only manager half a litre which is really bad and then it'll be bootcamp time at 7pm.

I'm going to leave the office now before I'm asked anymore questions about misbehaving employees ;-) xx

I have just had my egg and spinach, it was surprisingly nice!! Be better with a muffin, slice of ham and hollindase sauce!! Of god my tummy is rumbling! I must be feeling better! I just went to sainsburys fed up of 3 days in the house, and I brought 2 dresses in a 14 :) so happy!!

I know how annoying it is curly, but I forgot my make up the other weekend when I went away, I think that was a whole lot worse!!!

My real name is jade :) hi!!

xx

Im alive....!! Feel a tad sick but think thats more my flatmates driving than the exercise! Enjoyed and have booked a personal training session for monday evening - 2 sessions a week should be good :)

Woohoo on the new dresses, Jade!!

Water, tetra and bed for me.

Oh and my name is Kirsten and I am a foodaholic :) xx

Right so i was still feeling a bit wierd so had some of my flatmates chicken and feel great again, so, on bootcamp/pt days (mondays and thursdays) I will do SS+ which does sound more healthy if doing exercise - had a quick read of my booklet again.

Night all xx

Good Morning Girls,

So im back in work this morning for a few hours then off home today as i just dont feel 100%, feel so light headed :( Havent been ill for this long for ages! Usually just a 24 hour thing, boo hoo hoo!! feeling well and truely sorry for myself. Its my nieces bday tonight so im going to frankie and bennys, oh the joys!

How is everyone doing today?

Pud- My CDC advised if i was going to do high levels of exercise to ensure I had an egg, chicken or tuna. so i think that would be a good idea to do ss+ on the exercise days. I must admit i do feel a lot more human and healthy doing ss+, i cant beleive i lost 7 lbs doing it, didnt think I would lose as much as ss.

xxx

Morning all,

Hi Jade, yes definitely going to do SS+ on exercise days - would you have your meal before or after exercise? Do you really have two tablespoons of the veg - that's not going to be much right?

Little bit of a headache this morning and very thirsty..!

I have 80g of veg, its nothing!! I had spinach last night usually have lettuce as you get more for your weight, never eat cucumber as it weighs loads!! What i would do is have 2 cwp meals and then 200kcal meal then do your exercise and have a tetra after maybe?

im so glad i feel ill to go and frankies so im not tempted to eat anything but im just going to my nannys and she has informed me she has made scones!! i think i may just eat one, naughty me! but i do feel poorly so im allowed :) xx

Back