Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

My tooth is done my tooth is done! No more painkillers for me (hopefully!) so no more food required!

Only 70 sleeps now so HAVE to be 100%

You two with your stone+ losses are fantastic!

Xx

I am also fixed today just had egg for lunch omg lush!!!! Tastes so good after 3 days of fromage frais!! Never ever ever want a sinus infection like that again in my life!!!!

Going to mum and dads today - both serious feeders, my dad will tell me straight that I've gained weight then offer me cheese on toast for

... (My dog just pushed send LoL) ... For lunch and mum will be 'good' but that will still involve rubbish - so will power needed for me!

Taking a bag full of Cambridge products and have asked Them to stock up on quorn not cake! One plus of their house is the built in gym so I'll be in that every day for the next four days

Xxx

Hi girls!

well done on the losses! im missing being on here.

I have decided to restart next monday, i have put on 2lbs on my scales so not the end of the world! Im going to a chocolate party tomorrow and then to my nans and grandads for lunch on sat so be nice to enjoy myself and have monday as my motivation, i was so looking forward to starting again last! so in the zone!!

I seem to have come down with a horrible cold now :cry:have the worst headache and runny nose. bloody immune system!

If i restart next monday I will have 5 and half weeks till my hol, want a stone off by then so should be achievable! xx

Easily achievable :) and 2 pound will soon be gone :) I can't wait for the 14s new territory haven't seen them in a while lol x

Defo very achievable.....mmm a chocolate party! I've been to a few of those!!! And mmmm cheese on toast!

Well I did take painkillers last nght cos tooth was sensitive and sore and had these with jacket potato insides. Still a bit sore today but not too much and have just started munching on a cranberry crunch bar. Exceptionally chewy but edible! Am pleased its edible and I just need to change my thinking in that its not a chocolate bar whic makes it easier to deal with that ever so slight after taste. So hopefully this is me back on it.

Oh i love the cranberry bars. yum yum!

i have never been to a chocolate party so dont really know what to expect. god i feel bloated! got lasagne for tea, bit of a carb overload! will enjoy myself this weekend and then be on it like sonic!! Im so tired, i wish i was on CD so i could just get home and have my soup and not have to cook dinner! My little pussy cats are very hyper well one is!! I havent slept properly since sunday night!! *yawns*

xxx

Hi y'all, sounds like we're all more or less back on track now, brilliant.

I had a leaving party at the hotel on Thursday night and managed not to eat anything bad except for a small slice of pizza, and I drank no alcohol at all, which I was pretty proud of. Went for a walk afterwards to try and work some of the pizza off.

Moved out on the Friday and today I've been trying to find room for all the stuff I brought home. So much crap everywhere!

Starting my new job on Monday so only have tomorrow to get sorted. Have been really good today, had my first Cranberry bar - didn't much like it, prefer the chocolate and the peanut. No WI this week as CDC is away so I'm under pressure now to lose 6lb by the time she comes round next. Really hope I do, a lot of my fat clothes are listed on Ebay already and some of them have even sold!!

Right, must go and stick some more stuff in the attic and then get to bed. So nice to know I don;t have to work away any more. :D

BFN

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

Im back on it, woo hoo!!!!!! feeling good and strong :)

so I weighed this morning and I have put on 6lbs in 10 days and didnt even eat OTT, it does worry me how quickly I will put back on once I finish my journey! but just have to take it slowly.

How is everyone on this bloody freezing day!!!??
xxx

Skinny bean I'm so happy to hear you so positive again! I had a 'down' day yesterday, due to the fact I am about to come on my period but my OH helped me through it and I didn't cheat at all! Still bloated and a bit crampy so not expecting much at tomorrows (earlier) weigh in but I'm feeling more positive today!

I am terrified of putting weight on during my birthday break - I have to say, I'd be chuffed if I only put on 6lbs in 10 days but I should imagine it'll be a lot more than that. Although its 6 weeks away I'm already thinking about it!! We are going for an early dinner on the day of my party; going to a steak restaurant and I intend to have some carbs as I will be drinking that night. Having some nibbles at the party and again, more alcohol. The following day I intend to have a shake for breakfast (really????!!! After the alcohol???!!), back up plan is to have an omlette, so carb friendly! Then we are travelling to Wales and OH has already booked THREE restaurants whilst we are there! I'm having another party on the Thursday -one for the kids, so loads of snacky kids food - I am hoping to mainly stick to the shakes though (wishful thinking??). Then I'm off to Prague with my mother for 4 days! We will be walking and I am relying on myself to make good choices but we shall see at the time I guess.

OH has booked us into hotels with gyms so we can work out! Again, really????!!! At least we intend to do a lot of walking in Wales!

I know it seems so early for me to be worried about it, but how quickly have the last 6 weeks gone?! I just know it'll be here before I know it.

Nikie,

I didnt go silly I just ate what i fancied really, i had 2 chineses in the 10 days!! haha. instead of the normal bacon sammies on a weekend, i had smoked salmon with a bagel, so tried to make healthy choices. I would deprive yourself, just try and eat healthier, like i was having fish and things instead of a burger or pizza when I ate out.

You will be fine, dont fret too much, im hoping too loose my excess by friday (maybe wishful thinking!!)

Another thing I have just booked a hol for next may, going with OH family (20 of us) and his cousin who is my age is a perfect size 10, so such motivation to look good now!

xxx

Ok, that sounds good -try and make healthier choices. I love fish etc and would much rather have that in a restaurant than a pizza anyway so thats a good start! I really wanted to try and avoid carbs but I know I need to get out of ketosis to have the alcohol. Do you know if I need to eat loads of carbs? Is that a silly question? OH reckons I should start eating carbs a WEEK before my party so my body doesn't get shocked/sick. I said I'd have something the night before (my sister is coming to stay so would be nice to start the celebration with her then) and then have a meal just beforehand.

i guess I'll play it by ear but be good to hear what others have done when they have had some booze?!

tbh i drink when im in ketosis and it hasnt affected me. but everyone is different. When i last went out drinking I had seabass with carby veg, but best to have something with a bit more substance to it really. You dont need to eat a lot to come out of ketosis, i think im always on the edge. maybe 2 days before start increasing your intake a little, but try to go for brown rice and pasta etc. A slice of granary bread with a boiled egg? have a look at step 3 in the book, a few helpful tips in there. xx

Hiya, you're making me jealous - you're all making plans for fun, and I'm still trying to stick to the plan 100%, gggrrrr..... :(

I have no advice to offer on drinking or eating birthday meals but I'm definitely interested in the concept. Must re-read my CWP handbook. Meanwhile I am back in my size 14 trousers and feeling very smug.

Started my new job today and fortunately there was no-one stuffing her face with chocolate hobnobs, so I wasn't agonised. I had a shake for breakfast before I left home, but the long drive to the office meant I was starving by the time I got to work - and dying for a wee!

Well, must get some chores done and hit the sack. 6.15am start....

Cheers all :wave_cry:

Haha Curly! I think the reason I am talking about it so early is to try and convince me to stay on track! It's still 6 weeks away and this evening I've been finishing the last of my invites (to people in my office, even though I actually already know they are coming!!) and doing signs to put up in the pub so people know they are in the right place! I have booked the hotel for my sisters and pretty much sorted everything, except the dress which I am going to get on the last possible day. We all know the party is my motivation that is keeping me going, so everytime I start feeling tempted to eat or feel a bit down I just get involved in the planning!

It is helping me but I do apologise if it makes everyone else feel like they want to virtually kill me! I am just as bad in real life unfortunately for those around me!

Hi curly and Nikie,

where has everyone else gone? Feels very quiet lately.

How far do you have to travel for work curly? I'm 2 mins away and could never commute, had it too easy all along!

Nikie- my hol is in 5 weeks And a day, I just keep thinking I have to stick to it till then, I have to have a goal in sight! Otherwise I just wouldn't bother.

Yesterday I had 2 shakes and then went home and ate 2 slices of ham and a slice of bread, not sure why I did it! But just couldn't face a soup, this diet is sooooo boring isn't it. No different flavours etc. I feel like giving up already and go to sw. So bloody hard! Xx

It is quiet.....rest assured that I shall be here until the bitter end! I know what you mean re getting bored with this diet. I just want to be thin now godamit! Plus we know that this isn't even the hardest part. The hardest part is maintaining afterwards!

OH and I planned to do this diet until we had a stone to go-we were then going to move onto WW so we could take the last stone more slowly, but to be honest that has gone out the window since we have been doing this diet and now we have decided to work through the steps together.

First of all the obvious; I could never have lost 26lbs on WW in 5 weeks. We all know this but I just wanted to put it out there.

Yes you can eat and drink on WW/SW, so arguably could be happier and have more energy whilst slowly losing weight. Unfortunately for me, that was my downfall and ultimately why CWP is so good for me! On WW I really didn't address my reasons for eating what/when I did. As long as I was within my points (or slightly over ;)) I could eat when I wanted. So when I got to within a stone of my goal and the compliments were flying in I thought nothing of increasing my portion sizes again and the weight piled back on. On WW if I was stressed, I'd have a couple of glasses of wine. Now I have a bath or watch a good movie.

I am really not knocking WW (I haven't done SW) as when I followed it, it really worked for me! Unfortunately for me I didn't deal with my bigger issues with food and therefore I didn't 'learn' anything. A lot of people successfully do WW and keep the weight off-if I had worked through my issues I probably would have as well. I was more about 'I want to be a size 10/12 and look good', I really wasn't interested in dealing with why I overeat in the first place.

CWP does not allow me to have food as an emotional crutch; so I am actually having to deal with my feelings. I like to think thats making me a stronger person and setting me to successfully maintain this time. It all remains to be seen of course! I am coping with this plan because I had my lightbulb moment 41 days ago. Until the lightbulb moment has happened, I think this diet will only ever be done in a half hearted fashion.

thats such a great way of putting it Nikie! I did WW when I was 20 and lost 2 stone to get to goal (was way to skinny!!) I then went on a 2 week hol for my 21st and put on 7 lbs which i never got rid off and over the last 3 years it has just crept on slowly due to various reasons, stress being the main one.

i had something click in me when I was 20 and i had it 5 weeks ago when I started CD, i know i can do this, I just feel like when I get to goal it will go back on (maybe not all but some) and that is what disheartens me so much, grrrr!!!! bloody weight why cant we be skinny minis :) I have an underactive throid and have been on medication since I was 13, think this has made me think i will never maintain being skinny as its just so bloody hard!!

sorry rant over, needed to get off that off my chest! xx

I don't blame you-rant away! That must make things 100% harder for you......that reminds me, a couple of years back I was convinced I had an underactive thyroid. I made the doctors do tests. I was adamant that I didn't overeat and that they would say 'yes you have a thyroid problem, take these pills' and a week later I'd be thin. Test results back; nothing wrong with my thyroid. I was just in such denial about my eating! Looking back I don't know why I was. I clearly didn't want to deal with it and I wanted a magic pill to make it all go away.

I'm so pleased that OH and I are dealing with it now. In fact, we are obsessed. OH is only about 3kg from goal now (about half a stone) so he is already talking about working through the steps and is so eager to get to the maintenance side of things. I'm pleased he is taking it so seriously but I'm still quite a way behind him (over 2 stone still to lose) so I have to keep reminding him that taking into account my planned break in November and christmas day, I'll still be doing SS into next year!

I went onto a special diet when I was 13 and they did blood tests which showed under active thyroid, further tests show I do not have a working thyroid at all. I got bullied at school and they say it was due to that but I don't think so.

when I first took my tablets I lost 7lbs in a week but it doesn't help at all now. My body doesn't react to emotions like everyone else so I never loose weight or put on due to how I feel, it's just so difficult, :(

Im just having my first shake of the day, I seem to have gone off my favourite hot mint choc :( xxx

Back