I will NOT weigh at home this week.............

I didn't weigh this morning, and I'm glad I didn't. WI tomorrow morning will be a surprise for me (hopefully a happy surprise!)

Good luck Mrs R!!!! xx :)

I did it! I didn't weigh in until my Wed. morning group! I STS this week, but it felt so good to not stress about it before hand. Let's see if I can go another week with out giving in. :D

4lbs off! So there you go, weighing at home is officially RUBBISH! It said STS on Monday!

So this week I pledge not to weigh at home:)

I did it! I didn't weigh in until my Wed. morning group! I STS this week, but it felt so good to not stress about it before hand. Let's see if I can go another week with out giving in. :D

Well done to you both !!

I managed to do 4/7 last week :( I hope to do more this week.

Wednesday - no weighing :checkmark:
Thusday - no weighing :checkmark:

i really,really need to join in on this!!!!!

Do join in :) I must say posting on here each day helps - it feels like I have someone to answer too! LOL!

I still wake up everyday and think I should go weigh myself, luckily theres no scale to stand on. Hopefully this gets easier as time goes on.

3lbs off!! :D

Woo Hoo well done!

well done krissy.

I haven't weighed since Wed, but probably more because I'm scared of the scales after falling off the wagon big time. But hey, at least there's a plus side :)

Thurs - no weighing
Fri - no weighing

Well done on not weighing in, good luck this week.

I still wake up everyday and think I should go weigh myself, luckily theres no scale to stand on. Hopefully this gets easier as time goes on.

Yeah, way to go!

For me.......

Wednesday - no weighing :checkmark:
Thusday - no weighing :checkmark:
Frida - no weighing:checkmark:

I still haven't weighed myself at home, as my scale is still hidden, and yesterday at weigh in it really was an amazing feeling to be weighed in for the first time in a week and have 3lbs off!
I really think not weighing at home is helping me relax.

Needs to follow this, too!

I'm constantly getting weighed every day so come weigh day there's nowt to look forward to and I'm just annoyed with myself...aaargh!! xx

I know they say not to get weighed at home but I honestly think this needs to be down to personal choice according to how you react.

If you get on and you havent moved and it demotivates you then dont get weighed. When I get weighed if that happens it really hacks me off but it makes me try harder and I stay on track. :cool: Everybody is different. Getting weighed reguarly actually does help 'some' people even when the news isnt so great. ;)

I agree with this. Call me deluded but I do hop on the scales between official WIs. I take what they say with a large dollop of salt though they are so far off the mark. They weigh me at about 6lbs heavier than SW scales. So I don't really know why I bother to be honest!!!

Back