Total Solution i WILL reach 10st!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by perfectxmess, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i've started exante today weighing 11st 4.5lbs. 2 weeks ago i came off of lipotrim after 11 weeks at 10st 8.5lbs and it all went horribly wrong from there. i'm really dissappointed in myself but know that i just need to put it behind me and start afresh.

i have a festival in 5 weeks and a holiday in 8 weeks and want to lose as much as i can before then. i really want to get down to 10st on exante and then maybe lose another 7lbs or so through healthy diet and exercise.

once a week i will be having a meal as i have something happening every weekend for the next 4 weeks. i know this will slow my weightloss down but i was meant to be finished with tfr by then so i'm just gonna have to get on with it.

anyways life story over haha :)

how's everyone getting on? anyone else just starting out?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daniella85

Daniella85 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya,

I just started on Monday and I'm really impressed with how its going. I'm generally crap at diets but I seem to be getting on well so far:).

Good Luck

Ella xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.