I Would Really Appreciate Some Support...

sonya

Hi Everyone,

I am returning to CD SS after losing 2.5stones in May 2009. Now here I am again to finish the rest of my journey. I went over to the darker side and came to a halt with CD when xmas was upon us.

So basically, I just want some encouragement and help along the way and hopefully I will bump into a few familiar people!

I don't have anybody who I can discuss this diet with in my life and nobody can relate to my situation. I hope we can all support each other and reach our goals!

I'm currently 16stone and need to lose at least 5st. My next weigh in is now next Monday. I'm doing SS 100%. I need to do it now.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

hey,good luck sonya,i have 5 stones to lose too,hopefully after todays wegh in will be only 4 ,i lost 10lbs last week.
just get through those first few days and you will be flying.x

Hi Sonja

Im looking to lose another 3 stone!!! You can do it...do you have a goal date that you would like to achieve it by?? Or a goal occasion??

xx

Hello Sonya.

I am on week 4 of ss. I started at 16 6, am currently 14 12 and would ideally like to be sub 10 before my birthday at the end of may!

So very similar stats!

How are you finding it so far?

hi sonya,

i too am in 16stones so i have at least 6 stone to lose at 5ft 5. i dont have any real support away from this forum either so i too found it hard in past, hence my latest re-start. but i try to focus on the bigger picture and tell myself im doing this for me, for a better life and well being. i hope your off to a great start and i look forward to seeing your progress. if ever u get stuck or need some support, u just let me know!!! x

I think we are all the same , but here we all understand.
we can all do this.
my best to you
xxxxxx

I am on vegetarian Atkins and I, too, fell off the wagon over Christmas and New Year. I'd been sliding a bit for weeks before then and I slid some more in the weeks that followed.

Now I am back on track and looking forward to getting back to goal.

Good luck!

Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing but I suffered a major blip and having some minor surgery. Sorry.

Thanks for all of your support. I'm finally back on it and feeling great. I'm on day 5 and I'm in ketosis. The last couple of months I've not managed to get past day 1 and the fact that I'm feeling great and very determined, is a huge achievement for me!

How are you all doing?

I haven't weighed myself since last time but I'm using 16st as my start weight. I see my CDC on Monday. Can't wait!

Well done Sonya! Fantastic. Getting to day 5 is quite a milestone! Hopefully you'll go from strength to strength from now on.

Good luck to all x

girlygirl1 said:
Well done Sonya! Fantastic. Getting to day 5 is quite a milestone! Hopefully you'll go from strength to strength from now on.

Good luck to all x

Thanks girlygirl1.

I've been for my 1st weigh in and I've lost 12lbs. I'm ecstatic and aknowledge I have a long way to go.

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead x.

Well done, that's fantastic. I am restarting today and reading your post has just really given me some encouragement:)

Determined2011 said:
12 lbs in a week is super! that's almost a stone hun!

Thank-you.

I'm really frustrated and unhappy as the electricity in my area is down. I've had no warning so didn't charge anything up this morning. Argh. Still going strong. How are you all doin?

Hey! I am feeling a bit better even tho the pressure is now on for my exam research and writing.

I have lost four pounds this week, very encouraging as I am both low carbing and counting calories to get things moving again.

NO way could I drift back to ten stones overweight - it was a nightmare back then. But even an extra stone makes you look and feel, well, plump! Two extra stones and you feel fat ha ha.

You are doing incredibly well and this must be helping you deal with such a strict diet. Isn't it just wonderful to see the numbers on the scale go down time and again?

girlygirl1 said:
Hey! I am feeling a bit better even tho the pressure is now on for my exam research and writing.

I have lost four pounds this week, very encouraging as I am both low carbing and counting calories to get things moving again.

NO way could I drift back to ten stones overweight - it was a nightmare back then. But even an extra stone makes you look and feel, well, plump! Two extra stones and you feel fat ha ha.

You are doing incredibly well and this must be helping you deal with such a strict diet. Isn't it just wonderful to see the numbers on the scale go down time and again?

Hey girlygirl, well done on your 4lbs loss! That's great while still eating. For me, the stricter the better. Tell me about your low carb meals. I'm a vegetarian and love my potatoes, bread and pasta. What do you have on a typical week?

I'm also studying but don't have to worry bout exams for a few months yet but the time is fast approaching. I completely empathise.

Back