I wouldn't let her tell me how much I weigh

Dont get me wrong I've got a rough idea, however I feel that with other diets I've become obsessed with weighing myself everyday. Dont want to go down that road again. Anyone else just given their goal weight.;)

Reactions: KD
I was told how much I weighed. I feel more me it's important. Gives me the kick up the bum I need! Also, is great motivation to see the numbers coming down!! But I can see why you didn't want to know though.

Dont get me wrong I've got a rough idea, however I feel that with other diets I've become obsessed with weighing myself everyday. Dont want to go down that road again. Anyone else just given their goal weight.;)

Excellent idea :clap:

Can understand why some people want to know though.

Hey..
Just wanted to say I really admire you for doing that I know there was another lady that did that too and I think its fab that way if you did have a smaller loss you cant get disheartened..
Good on you and good luck x

Good plan. At least she'll have your losses if one day you want to know further down the line. But as long as you stay on track the weight will be coming off.

Keep going xxx

I'm exactly the same.....I am such an obsessive person that scale hopping would be my new hobby!
I know my goal weight, and how much i'm losing and thats enough for me...it is surpising how motivate it makes me!
Rather than getting miserable about how much i weigh, i'm still happy with how much i have lost!
xxx

You know I'm debating doing this for the next month or so! Have started to become a bit of a scales hopper and after a picky week I'm not sure I'll be doing very well this week. So rather than know that get demotivated I might just not know my losses (hopeffuly not gains!!) for the next few weeks!

There is someone else who posts here regulalry who doesnt know her weight.. but I can't remember who...
I can understand how easy it is to get hooked on the numbers, as I am too!
But I am a power freak, so needed to know!

Good luck with your losses!

x

Back