Left over curried chicken, salmon, boiled egg

Dinner
Chicken Tikka, Salmon

Felt really awful after dinner, sick, constipated, headache from hell :-(

Evening snacks
Sugar free jelly
Onken Vanilla

Last edited:
There you go see, the weight's coming off again now you're back with us on Dukan!! Great menu lady, keep it up!

Jx

Attack Brekkie 11.7.12.jpg

Weigh in 15.2 :D

Wednesday 11 July 2012 - Dukan Attack Day 4

Breakfast
Mini burgers, boiled eggs
Slices of ham and turkey

Ok, so i wasnt gonna tell, but i will. I have felt so awful for 2 days now. Felt sick, headache, tummy ache - blergh! I had pink and whites and a mini pack choc animals. And....feel better. So for all that good, ive mucked it up:whip:

Dinner
Too tired to be creative.
Stirfried Turkey and onion with stock cube

Last edited:
Yay! Keep going, keep going, it really does work if you keep going! Jx

Well done! And how is your fridge partner Becca doing?

Like the look of the mini burgers LOL. nice

I am here, I am here Beth! How are dearie! Now those menus look exciting. Good girl. I am assuming you are just not writing what you are doing with your oatbran allowance as I seem to miss it on some days. Have you tried porridge in the morning? I use oatbran and wheatbran for bread and I find that sorts the eeeeeghr issue ... you know which one. I have started slicing the bread very thinly and I get 8 slices, 2 in the morning with coffee, 4 for sandwiches and 2 with cheese after dinner! If I toast the bread til its golden it becomes very crispy and tastier, with the cheese its like cheese and biscuits! (just a laughing cow triangle on the cheese board though!!). Just posted my week's menu on my diary, steal some menus if you like. Just saw boiled eggs on your plate and thought oh I havent done that in a while so tomorrow egg and cress sandwiches for lunch!
x

Hi Beth,
Just read your diary and can totally relate to you. I have only just started my diet and have my holiday coming up in less than 4 weeks. I wanted a fast lose and it is going well but I do know I am not going to be the shape I wanted to be this summer, I have left it too late. But I have been fighting my weight for the last seven summers and this time I really believe I can do it. Winter is my goal. I do hope you are still doing the Dukan diet as you sound so like me give me, give me an inch of food and I will finish the pack. With Dukan it is set out and you can eat so much, funnily I have not felt hungry once. Be strong.

Beth???????

I think Beth is referred to cos of post 108 LOL. Stig hunni i think Beth is someone else who posted on here, in fact is it you Becca....someone calling you different names LOL

LOL this is getting confusing with all the usernames. This is indeed Beth's diary, and I think becca is just wondering where she's been hiding for 3 days.

Ello Ladies, not hiding. I felt truly awful for a couple of days and had a day off, then fell into healthy eating (so ive heard - lol) and have had 2 ww days and feel so much better. Think i had a touch of Dukan Flu. I read about it during my first week and wondered what it was cos i felt fine. Second time on attack i didnt :-(. gonna give WW a good hard try and come back to Dukan after hols.

Jeez, indecisive or what!. I will be keeping an eye on you guys though - Rebecca - way to go girl another 1.5 off! Be good, have fun and happy Dukaning. xx

You go girl as long as you are trying to shed that weight off then that's fine. Keep popping in and let us know how you are doing. xx

Brekkie 2 25.7.12.jpgBrekkie 25.7.12.jpgDinner 25.7.12.jpg
3 day Dukan attack

Wednesday 25 July 2012 - Day 1

Breakfast

Salmon and Crab Cakes
Boiled Egg

Breakfast 2
bacon, scrambled egg, smoked salmon
turkey

drunk 2 1/2 pints water so far - so thirsty

Lunch
Made a kinda meat loaf
Turkey mince with spices wrapped in egg, wrapped in bacon.

Dinner
Chicken marinated in Natural yogurt and curry spice
Meat loaf
salmon

Evening snacks
Sweet Galette
Turkey Slices
Onken vanilla yogurt

Last edited:
Hello stranger, hope all is well on your journey xx

welcome back Beth!! So you're back on Dukan? hooray! hope less dukan flu this time around. keep us posted, please. we missed you, sister!

Hello u two!

What am i like eh - full circle. Just want a last minute push for saturday's holiday. Seem to have exploded with recipies today. 2 more days and meat from freezer should be gone.

Nice to be back - missed you lot. xx

Hi again Beth, welcome back! How did you get on chez WW? Jx

Haha, get back on it lady!

Oh, and I only just got the word play in your diary title....d'oh! Jx

Back