Lunch
curried chicken
turkey burgers
LS ketchup

Dinner
stir fried chicken and onion.

Evening
Sweet galette

about 4 litres of water, lemonade and coke. Still thirsty.

Last edited:
Friday 26 July 2012 Day 3 attack

Brekkie

Left over Turkey Burgers - lol!
Left over Meat Loaf
Left over curried chicken
Boiled egg

Lunch
Ham, chicken slices
scrambled egg and smoked salamon
Onken and from frais, natural yogurt.

Looks like you have had a good week back on the dukan trail, Beth. Hope the results are good. Are you off this weekend? And will you try and stay on plan while away, or take a break?

Actually quite shocked this morning. Weigh in at 15.3. Can't see me dropping any further tomorrow but happy with that.

Last edited:
Nice one!

She is back, she is back! :wee:Welcome back lady!

Morning. 15.3. Sts. But I was naughty and had m&s choccie peanuts and trebor soft fruits when i finished packing late last night.

Right. Off to pack the car up. Have a fantastic Dukan couple of weeks and I look forward to catching up when I get back.

Xx

Well done, back in the Dukan zone x

see you in a few weeks and have a fantastic time :wave_cry:

Holy cow! i weigh 16.2!!!! Diet starts tomorrow. Thats 13 pounds on and i look every bit of that 13 pounds heavier too :-(

Right must carry on with washing, will get head into grear and catch up when my shopping arrives tomorrow. xxx

Straight back on the horse xx holidays are for enjoying.

It will be off in no time at all, Beth. Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful time.
Cz

iaimtobethin said:
Holy cow! i weigh 16.2!!!! Diet starts tomorrow. Thats 13 pounds on and i look every bit of that 13 pounds heavier too :-(

Right must carry on with washing, will get head into grear and catch up when my shopping arrives tomorrow. xxx

Hi Beth and welcome back. Bury yourself in it for the next few weeks and you won't even notice where it went! :)

Been on and off poorly this week so havent stuck to anything. Trying again today, but yet again have a headache feel sick and got sweats (beth its boiling outside right?) God i hate being big in this weather, i just cant enjoy it :-(

Next couple of days are gonna be tricky - best off startin gon Tuesday really as out all day tomorrow and all day monday. But gonna have a stab anyway.

Anyway, got a bq going and i have have eaten so far...........

Satruday 18 August 2012

Breakfast
Bacon, smoked salmon and scrambled egg

Lunch
Bacon, smoked salmon, slice of turkey and lean ham.

Afternoon
Twix - oops
Onken Vanilla yogurt

BBQ
Home made burgers
2 ww sausages (read somewhere i can have em?? Love the ww ones)
Curried Chicken kebab with red onion
Fried onions

Beth, you are too quite young lady. Whats happening in your world? x

secretly been Dukaning since wednesday - today i am 4 pounds lighter - well chuffed considering i have been having evening "cheats"

x

Back