Iaimtobethin DUKAN DIARIES

Weeing is good, everytime I do that, i know a good loss is following! :)

Hehehehehe definitely having it tonight! :D

View attachment 53459View attachment 53442View attachment 53443
Hello there Dukan Diary.

Decided to give Dukan ago. Have tried most diets and failed em all. Am almost 16 stone and a big eater. Bought thr starter book yesterday, not finished it, still reading and have the basics to get started - including having spent £25 on meat, fish and LF yogurts at asda this morning. So here gos.........................

I find it really strange and hard knowing that i wont be eating fruit and veggies for a fair few days ??

Wednesday 20 June 2012 - Day 1 Dukan Attack

Breakfast

Scambled egg with smoked salmon and bacon (on further reading i noticed afterwards that bacon is banned - DOH!)

Lunch
Steak slices and turkey rashers (wierd combo??)

Currently cooking a whole chicken and a gammon joint, mmmmmm

Dinner
Chicken, gammon, salmon fillet. cottage cheese

Snacks
Gonna make a sweet oat bran pancake, Oken Fat free vanilla yogurt.

Ok, so I've been on dukan for five weeks and now only realised that Bacon is banned. what's going to happen to my saturday dry fry up??

I'm still having it and hasn't effected me ( my deviations to biscuits and bread have though ). I cut off ALL fat and cook it. Also dr d condraticts himself by saying no bacon. Then 20 pages later states. Lean bacon. So I'm eating it. It has flavour without adding anything else.
X

Ooh and blimey just read your stats. Well done on your weight loss in. 5 weeks. That's brilliant. See the bacon hasn't had an effect ;-). Xx

iaimtobethin said:
Read a interesting dukan blog yesterday. Lady says she has found asparagus yo be very helpful on dukan

I finished week two on Dukan Diet's Cruise Phase, lost 5.4 pounds - The Blogs at HowStuffWorks

Funny, this was one of the sites that first convinced me to try dukan! The diary by the howstuffworks founder, Marshall Brain, is a really interesting read, and he uses asparagus all the time as a quick fix.

I find that cabbage works quite well for me too, though.

Funny, this was one of the sites that first convinced me to try dukan! The diary by the howstuffworks founder, Marshall Brain, is a really interesting read, and he uses asparagus all the time as a quick fix.

I find that cabbage works quite well for me too, though.

I get up at least twice in the evening as it is for a wee, I think I will give the asparagus a go at a weekend when I can catch up on the obvious sleep I will need

By the way, Beth, I hope you had a lovely anniversary on Sunday. Must be odd celebrating 1 year of marriage after 20 years together, though!
Cx

So, i measured myself this morning. :cry:

Waist: 40 Inches
Hips: 50 Inches
Top of Leg: 30.5 Inches
Under Boobies: 40 Inches
Boobies: 45 Inches.

Weight 16 Stone!

Monday 17 September 2012

Dukan Attack Day 1 (part 455!)

Breakfast
Lean Bacon, Chicken, Eggs
Organic Low Fat ""Rachels" Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch
Chicken, burgers, boiled egg, bacon

Dinner
WW Sausages x 2
Chicken
Turkey Rashers
Garlic, Onions,
1 Laugh Cow EX mixed with skimmed milk

Last edited:
Get this into your head, 'I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!' because you can and you will do it.

Course you can, Beth! And you're still here, which means you haven't given up. Eye on the prize! We're all here for you.
Cx

Thanks guys - i feel so pathetic that i cant stick to anything. Honestly, my hearts not in it like the first time i tried Dukan but i am certainly gonna try AGAIN. Preparation and variet is so the key with this diet. Beth - DO NOT GET BORED! So although i will spend most of my time in the kitchen i have to give myself a kick!

Visited Asda last night and spent a pretty peny on Meat and fish, and have been cooking and creating all morning. Ive been watching and Loving Gordon Ramseys new show on Channel 4 and am gonna make one of his dishes, adapted. Using Turkey mince and not pork mince - cant wait it looks delish.

me
x

95% Dont fit!.jpgBefore Photos today 18.9 (2).jpgDukan brekkie 18.9.12.jpgBefore Photos today 18.9 (1).jpg

Gonna start attack again, hee hee

Have added Sausages to my menu this week but i think once they are gone i will stick to just pure protein. Chicken in oven, Gammon in slow cooker (for the family) and a ton of meat and fish in freezer. Emmergency eggs boiled - lets go!

Attack day 1

Tuesday 18.9.2012

Breakfast
- Stir Fry
3 Turkey chipolatas (asda last night - These are lovely)
Left over chicken and home made burger
Garlic & Onion, Turkey Rashers

Lunch
Lean Bacon, Garlic and Onion
2 WW sausages, Turkey Rashers. Spicy Mince

Dinner
Gordon Ramseys Turkey and prawn balls.
Chicken and Gammon (shh)
MAde a cheese sauce with 50ml skimmed milk and 1 laugh cow EL and cayenne pepper - it was blerghh!

Snacks

2 WW Vanilla LF Yogurts (are these ok? 42 cals a pot - Left overs from WW day i done last week) With a spoon of total 0% Fat yogurt.

Also made Dukan Mayo and my Shiraki Noodles from Dukan Website are on their way!

Last edited:
Go Beth go!

Back