Sammy's Diary

Start Date: 19th July 2012
Start Weight: 9st10lb

Date for Goal: 22nd Aug 2012
Goal Weight: 8st10lb

Original Weight: 11st8lb

Day 1

Ready to go.
Have also joined the gym for one month to help get off the weight.

It seems impossible.. I lose 5lb and then put 7lb back on!

I've got 5 weeks today till I go to Ibiza.. In that time I have my birthday and 2 of my best friends birthdays.. Meals, clubbing and drinking.

I'm hoping I can do it with the great results people have seen on SnS.

Everyone is very supportive on here! I'll be posting everyday. If you have less to lose any tips/inspiration (as I know the losses are less!) please share!

Good luck to all!xxxx

Week 1 Day 1

Chicken, lettuce, cucumber
Vanilla shake
Chilli spag with broccoli
Caramel shake

Difficult around 4pm as was bored.
Otherwise busy and got through ok!
20min run.

Welcome hun

You'll do great. The plan is so tasty and easy once you get into the swing of things

Xxx

I read yours and Toothfairys pets in her diary! Great read! I'm actually looking forward to having some hot shakes! Do you just mix them in the shakervthecsame way with hot water?

I'm so happy I got through day 1! Always the hardest!

Feeling string at the moment... But the hunger hasn't begun yet!

xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Sammy,

I wish I was starting at 9 stone something ha ha! I used to be 8.7 but that was too low for me.

Loving SnS, going off my meal packs so my next order will be mainly shakes porridge and bars...

Good luck, I'll keep checking you are ok! Get to day 3 and it will sail by after that!
One tip- have lots if bubbly ( hot) baths, as you may feel quite cold!!!

Enjoy your journey
Blaise x

Good luck to you today!

Are we allowed diet coke? I'm going to the pub tonight! For the first 2 weeks (2weeks till I tun 25!) I'm going to stay 100% and booze free!0.

Yours is my fav diary! Keep it up!

Is the porridge tasty? I normally eat porridge so think I'll feel like a normal person if I eat that rather than shakes all the time but they are delicious all 3 flavours I tried yesterday.

xxxx

Oh yes... And when you get that low it's difficult to maintain!! 8.9lb us my lowest... Had to eat hardly anything!

But we can cross that boat when we come to it..

Remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

xxxx

Coke zero is fine not diet coke hun. Sparkling water next option.if they don't have zero

I like the porridge better than the oatmeal, try both and see.

My goal is 8,7 know its gonna be tough but worth it :)

Xx

Hi Sammy I've got 1st to lose so I'll keep you up to date with my weekly loses. You'll be in ketosis now and should get a good weigh-in good luck x x

Love both oatmeal and porridge, I add sweetener just at the adding the water stage, then when it's made I put it into a pink glass ramekin and sprinkle cinnamon on it... Omfg it's divine!!!! Ha ha x

I really struggle with drinking enough water, which is why my losses aren't like everyone else's. On my days off its easy, but it's so difficult st work. I can't keep stopping," oh sorry sir, I have to stop midway doing your filling because I need a wee" just won't work!!!!! So I drink/ guzzle my water from 5pm until bed......

Happy FRIDAY x

Week 1, Day 2

Chicken with lettuce and cucumber
Choc crispie shake hot (someone actually said 'mmm hot Choc!!!' at work when I made it! Thanks for the tip Blaise!
Chilli with brocoli (average slag Bol was better)
Vanilla shake hot (in my big Starbucks mug could have been a vanilla hot Choc! Yum!)

20 min run!

Very difficult today when I went out with my 2 best friends and they had WINE and I had a soda water!! Then my best friend cooked a pizza! I nesrly died! But had none!

Do you guys reckon the weight comes off a lot quicker with exercise? I'm guna aim to do a little everyday.

Well done to all for another day!

How did the rest of you day 2s get on?

Much love!xxxx

Haha! That's EXACTLY what I thought when I ate the top bits off the top with a spoon! Mmmm mom nom coco pops!

Cant wait to have it tomo! Only brought 3 packs though boooo!

I didn't really like the chilli today... Guna have a pasta tomo I'm excited!xxxx

Morning of Day 3

Awoke... Stomach very flat! (not as flat as I'd like it to be.. Still have the side bits and the belly button extra roll bit I call 'the paunch!')

If anyone is struggling.. Wait till day 3 to see your flat tummy. Work skirt went on well!

500ml of water down. Bit hungry. Few rumbles.

xxxx

Hey I'm off to Ibiza too... except I have just 9 days hehe, so plan to drop 10 pounds in 12 days on slim&save! Will be back to check up on you.. I did slim and save before - started as cambridge - its great if stick to the plan- remember to think long term as well, I know its for a holiday right now but long term you need to find a happy place with your body and weight :) but sounds like you've got the right idea with the exercise alongside it... all the best you can do it xx

Hey Lara! What date you off to Ibiza? Have you done SnS before? I'm not weighing till 1 week so have no idea what the results will be!

Ibiza has kicked started me into losing it. I think we're prob around the same age I'm 25 in 1.5 weeks!

Defo come back and check and post in the diary for the next 9 days we'll keep each other on track!

Happy Saturday!xxxx

Back