icebaby's shrinking diary

Good luck xxx

Whoop! 6.5lb off!

(although I'm bummed I didn't get the other 1/2lb for 1/2 stone) lol!

Nah am thrilled really, means I've lost 7st again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

icebaby said:
Whoop! 6.5lb off!

Bummed? Bummed!!! Well done!!! I Hope I do half as well at my WI tomorrow :-(

Whoop! 6.5lb off!

OMG... Thats AMAZING!!! :party0011:

7st Lost is sooo impressive! I cant wait till I have lost half of that! LOL xx

broadsbean said:
well done !!! i have a massive amount to lose so love reading about people who have been successful x
first weigh in for me tomorrow like you i have sneaked a peak but i am not sure i believe it , lol. oh well tomorrow will tell !!!

Thank you! I still don't feel like im successful, was saying tonight at group it's hard to get your head round it when people say you look good because I know I'm still big and have almost as much to lose again!

*fingers crossed for you tomorrow* I'm sure it'll be good news!! Sneaky peeks are weird, if they're good they're motivation & you're scared to believe, if they're bad it's a kick up the arse & you don't want to believe hehe!

lsf666 said:
Bummed? Bummed!!! Well done!!! I Hope I do half as well at my WI tomorrow :-(

Hehe!! I know, if it'd been 6lb I'd have been delighted but half a pound away from a sticker? I wanted to go try to pee & step on again haha!!

It's my first wi though & they tend to be larger losses, am hoping for 1.5lb next week!

Hope you do well!!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
OMG... Thats AMAZING!!! :party0011:

7st Lost is sooo impressive! I cant wait till I have lost half of that! LOL xx

Thank you :)

Think I can't really process what I've lost because I've maintained/put on since may under the Ww scheme and had lost 9lb more than I'm at now, when I'm back down to my lowest I'll probably be happier, but I feel embarrassed that I put some back on at the moment...

icebaby said:
Hehe!! I know, if it'd been 6lb I'd have been delighted but half a pound away from a sticker? I wanted to go try to pee & step on again haha!!

It's my first wi though & they tend to be larger losses, am hoping for 1.5lb next week!

Hope you do well!!!!

Thanks x

I'd be happy with any loss tonight as had a crap week but now have to wait 12 hours :-(

So today tried to go through clothes, more being sent to charity shop :)

Sleep is really annoying me :(

So had a'fat night' tonight... had some chocolate and chow mein... but have until Monday to work it off & I have hormonal desire for sugar..

I need to get back into exercise but I just feel cream crackered 24/7 :(

Gonna try to sleep x

Hmmm mainly good but had a piece of cake at a garden centre, wasn't a big piece and it's still summer holidays so wanted to treat myself

Breakfast - none

Lunch - supernoodles
Turkey
Muller light
Afternoon- cake
Coffee
Tea- quorn sausage
Green beans
Carrots, peas,sweetcorn
Pasta
Melon
Ice cream

Computer has very much crashed...

So so hard not to just eat crap because I feel crap.

Not holding out much hope as to shop fixing it.

Don't need the anxiety of waiting for it to be fixed and waiting in all day for it to be sent back.

Not a happy Friday.

Thank you Tilly xxx am using my iPhone, hoping to get computer back tomorrow but it will be 100% wiped... luckily I have a lot backed up but still I'll have to reinstall every program on it and reload all the photos, music and files etc onto it. I can't even remember half the programs I had! I also have lost all my bookmarked webpages :( seriously no idea with them :/

Didn't do too badly to say how stressed out I was, had a couple of out of date jelly beans :s

Don't feel at all confident I'll have done well this week, I mean I know except the piece of cake at the garden centre and a little bit of chocolate on wed which is still a habit left over from after Ww meetings I've been within my syns but I've just felt big all week, you know what I mean? Like I shouldn't have had anything I've eaten but in reality it's all been fine?

I tried wholemeal pittas today hoping they would be ok, but total no go... stabbing pains in my stomach :( meh. Looks like I'm still on sandwich thins or half a bagel!!

Just hoping I'll get my laptop back earlyish tomorrow so I can get to work trying to reload it all.

So, hard drive's screwed, so it'll be about a week and a half before I get it back :sigh: luckily my mum has lent me hers because she isn't using it at the moment.

Weigh in tomorrow. Dont feel confident this week, dont even know why, think it might be because I've been so stressed out with other things. Not that I've been over eating, I just havent been doing as much as I planned exercise wise. I just really really want the 1.5lb tomorrow. I have the feeling i'll be lucky to lose anything, and at least I can aim at 0.5 for my first half stone on SW. Maybe it's hormones, I dunno, I just dont feel right. :sigh::cry:

*Must* get out of this funk!! Maybe if I do have a loss tomorrow I'll feel better. I know I'll feel better once I've lost the weight I regained after the operation. It just feels like I've been stuck so long and I keep thinking how much I could have lost by now if I hadn't got stuck, but then I couldn't exactly carry on the way I was doing while I was recuperating.

Back