icebaby's shrinking diary

Good luck hun :D

Good luck with your weigh in :)

Awesome! Well done you!

Hmm. I feel the pains& moods of PMS nooooooooooo (comes to something when I hate the weight gain most about being on, not the anemia, pain, headaches, serious crying fits)

Anyway, today

Lunch supernoodles
Melon, peach, apple, pear, syn free yoghurt

Tea. Sausage casserole
Eaton mess

Hexb: hifi bar

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your weight loss so far you've done amazing...will be following your progress avidly..Week 1 for me and half excited..but more anxious for 1st WI on saturday as it doesn't feel right eating all this food and still losing weight...but fingers crossed
I too was a Doncaster to see Westlife..they were fab x

WOW 3lb is a fab loss :D well done you!

How funny too we had exactly the same tea last night :)

PMS - I am way better than i was by taking B6 and evening primose oil daily :) worth a try? xxxxx

Thanks for reminding me Jackie, I haven't taken my supplements for days:(

JackieN said:
WOW 3lb is a fab loss :D well done you!

How funny too we had exactly the same tea last night :)

PMS - I am way better than i was by taking B6 and evening primose oil daily :) worth a try? xxxxx

Thank you!!! So happy with it!!

How coincidental haha! It's that Eton mess... I tell you it's contagious ;)

Oooh I'll look into those, I take aloe Vera for my joints& peppermint since I had gall bladder out, I'll have to check there's no interactions with anything lol!

Mrsovertone said:
Well done on your weight loss so far you've done amazing...will be following your progress avidly..Week 1 for me and half excited..but more anxious for 1st WI on saturday as it doesn't feel right eating all this food and still losing weight...but fingers crossed
I too was a Doncaster to see Westlife..they were fab x

Thank you! It's taken me a while and still only just over half way, but you have to keep at the front of your mind that you are human and so you are allowed blow ups and slip ups every so often and not to kick yourself if you do haha!

I know what you mean re: eating more. I think I saw you say in another thread you've come over from the dark side too? (Ww) A few people at my meeting said it's because it's so different to Ww it's really hard to process that you're ok eating so much.

Oooh it's a small world!! Wasn't it fab? Where were you in the crowd? They always put on a good show :)

So today was ok... until the severe pmt-sugar kicked in and I scoffed a bag of tooty fruities. Bugger.

I *will* be fine though!! I haven't had too many syns yesterday & if I cut down the rest of the week & try to get my butt moving I'll be fine I hope, I'm not expecting a loss this week with it being star week anyway.

Lunch noodles& turkey
Müller light

Mid afternoon graze box piece of flapjack

Tea chicken chow mein
Sponge cake

Tooty fruities *slaps wrist*

Umm... mr sandman? *looks at clock*

Bugger.

Probably partly coz I've been having evil nightmares recently :(

Aah well shall just have to day-night-dream... who to choose this time? Hmmmm

Oooh! Arthur from merlin was in Lewis earlier.... shall go think about him... broad shoulders... cheeky grin...

Try not to dwell on the tooty fruities too much...onwards and upwards :)
We were in the stalls for Westlife..though within a few mins we had given up with the miserable devils who weren't dancing and made a beeline for the floor and had a great time..lol x

Back