Idea

Do you want your own vlcd diet to have its own section.

• Yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all vlcders,

We are wondering how you would feel about Cambridge Diet, Lighter Life and Lipotrim being each put as their own stand alonge forum.

Something similar Century Club.

This would give greater access to the last post of each section from the front page.

Vote on the poll.

Thank you,
Adminstration.

I've voted don't care....which sounds harsh!! lol. but it's just cause I use the new posts button more than anything so it won't really affect how I use Minimins.

xx

Will they each still have their own section or do you mean merging (sp!) them all into one???

If it's the latter, I think keeping them separate is better, as people who are abstaining completely may find it difficult reading about peeps who can add a meal, this can be particulary difficult if someone is struggling to stay abstinenant....

or maybe merge the lipotrim and lighterlife as both these programmes are complete abstinenance???

just a thought!!

They are already grouped into a forum...

We are asking should we separate them out into their own forums on the front page.

Most of us who are use to the forums use the New Posts, but newcomers might take awhile to get familiar with using it.

They are already grouped into a forum...

We are asking should we separate them out into their own forums on the front page.

Most of us who are use to the forums use the New Posts, but newcomers might take awhile to get familiar with using it.

Ahh i see, yep good idea :p

I have voted yes. I think I would find it easier!

I'm not bothered, but I can see how easily accessible it will now be for newbies, so can't be bad!

Mags
xxx

Back