Ideas for meals!

nay

Hi there everyone!

This forum's awfully quiet... I wonder if you read this, you could share one of your meal ideas on this thread? Or a low cal snack?

I just joined on Wednesday and I joined the special offer where you pay £24 for 4 weeks but can go to fitness classes as many times as I like..

Just needing a few friends in the same boat really. I have sooo much weight to lose, currently 9 stone and thats barely reaching my recommended BMI :(

Naomi

One tip, buy the hairy dieters cook book. Loads of low calorie meal ideas

Number two tip, use julienned courgette instead of noodles when having a stir fry.

Number three tip, weight loss may be slower when exercising. So do not be disheartened when stepping on the scales. Inch loss will be great though. So get measuring your breast, waist, thighs and arms.

Number four tip, short term goals! Like, I would like to loose a stone by the summer.

Hi Naomi, have you looked at rosemary conleys tv page, there is loads of lovely recipes on there, weightwatchers recipes are great for low cal too, im trying to decide on rosemary or ww myself got about 8 st to loose xx

hi everyone i have 9st to lose and im cc but i do nip on to rosemary connelly and ss and ww for ideas ans just workout the calries the meal will be i agree with the hairy bikers book i have just ordered it looking forward to cooking them meals lololol

Hairy bikers or hairy dieters? x

The Hairy Bikers did a cook book called The hairy dieters : )

I'm hoping to find recipes as well but right now off to buy that book :) I join class on Monday

the hairy bikers cook book is fab i love it

Hi Y'all!!!!

Well, here are some of the things I have been making for myself for dinner. You would need to do the calorie counting yourseld as I haven't worked it out and I only have a really small portion (just came off a vlcd onto RC plan so not eating full meals yet and defo won't be moving up to the size meals I used to have - imagine a large farmyard animal at a trough!!! thats kinda what I was like!):

I have got my George Forman back out of the cupboard and have done the following:

150g chicken breast cut into slices or cubes and sprinkled with salt, pepper and smoked paprika - whack it on the forman, under the grill or in a griddle pan until cooked and brown on the outside as it gives it a really good favour. Serve with shredded white and red cabbage, small bit of red onion, grated carrot and mix it with a small desert spoon of lighter than light mayo, salt and pepper and a half a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard (just put mine through the slicer attachement on the food processor). Mix it up and put the chicken pieces on top.

Also an indian one which i did tonight and it was really nice...

Par boil some cauliflower, when starting to soften, drain and put on non stick baking tray with some whole mushrooms and sprinkle over some cumin seeds, garam masala, salt and pepper and whack in the oven on about 200 degrees for 20mins or so. Meanwhile, get a chicken breast again cubed or sliced, mix with some fat free natural yoghurt, garam masala, garlic and salt and pepper - a bit of chilli power is nice if you like the heat in your food - cook in griddle pan, non stick pan or forman, again until starting to char on bits. Serve chicken on top of caulifower and mushrooms and mix together a little fat free yoghurt and hald a teaspoon or so of mint sauce and spoon on top. Lushness.

Kirsty
xxx

Back