Ideas for Treats?

Hi gorgeous girls (and guys too),
I have just been reading about wraps (the body kind not the chicken and roasted vegetable kind!) on another thread, and someone had posted that they had not given themselves a treat even though they had lost 5 stones :doh:

I'm a great believer in treats while on LL or other ssing, and that was one of the things I used to persuade myself that I could do this mad, beautiful diet. How about adding a list of our favourite treats to this thread to give ideas to each other- go on we deserve it!

My current treats are:
Booked major spa blow-out for end of foundation in June
Will have colonic:eek: :eek: when I have lost 2 stone
Sexy underwear;) for me/OH when I have lost 3 stone
And as I have just read about universal body wraps I think I'll have a course of those too- at the 4 stone mark to help me get to the big 5 stone target!!

Of course the above costs money, and I am lucky to have a good job that funds my self-indulgence- but ideas for non-expensive treats would be great to hear about too as many people are on a tight budget and the diet is a big investment!

Looking forward to hearing what your wild imaginations have to offer!

Kathy x

well I buy myself troll beads for my bracelet when I lose half a stone. Hopefully I can order a new one if I hit 3 stone tonight....
I went to the spa last weekend for the afternoon and had a massage, that was gorgeous.
Cinema or theatre tickets could be good too. Not necessarily expensive either.

Wow- they are gorgeous. I love the glass chakras- I am learning Indian Head Massage, so chakras are very important. I feel a new treat being added to my list- at this rate I'll have to lose 10 stone!
Kx

ooh a massage sounds nice - I've never had one but think I'll add that to a treat list for when I've lost a few stone.

I'm all for treats .... so much so that when I was feeling fed up stuck in work today I gave in and took the afternoon off and went to Preston under the pretext of going to Boots to get some of the Bio Oil that's been mentioned in here but then while I was there I bought myself some gorgeous sympathy make up at the Clarins counter --- felt a lot better too afterwards :)

My mates and I have been planning to go to a spa for months but haven't got there yet - think I'll try and get one booked for when I finish.

Cath

Mandi I'm really looking forward to the clothes and more clothes - Bet you're loving it :)

Cath

I've just treated myself to a new watch (only £20) now that I've lost 2 stones! My husband is giving me £50 for every stone I lose! :D I will use the total to go on a shopping spree! Hahahaha!

Well I have promised mysled that I am not goung to buy new clothes until I reach goal - cos I am shrinking so fast nothing would fit me in a few weeks :D :D

I have however put together my list of treats to myself.....

2 stone off - Tanning session
3 stone off - Teeth whitened
4 stone off - Facial, Nails & hair
5 stone off - Total body treatment, exfoliate, massage & wrap
6 stone off - GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Week in Hoar Cross Hall, looking slim tanned & georgous - oh & then go shopping for lots of skinnyminny clothes!!!!!

3 stone down - need to book in for my teeth whitening!!!!!:D :D :D :D

x

Hi gorgeous girls (and guys too),
I have just been reading about wraps (the body kind not the chicken and roasted vegetable kind!) on another thread, and someone had posted that they had not given themselves a treat even though they had lost 5 stones :doh:

Kathy x

why :doh:
sorry if my not teating myself offends you !

Skinnyminny I think I'm gonna put together a list like yours to give me that extra inspiration and a smile :) I'm hoping I can get away with not buying any clothes for the next couple of sizes as I kept buying nice jeans and tops in sales in smaller sizes for when I could get into them so I've got some to be going on with --- can't wait to be buying much smaller clothes though :)

Cath

Hi Pandora:vibes:

Hope you are not offended- I just couldn't believe that you had such a fantastic loss and hadn't treated yourself! The way your post read it was almost like you forgot to give yourself something nice...

Anyway you inspired me to post this thread so thank you.

Hope I am forgiven?:hide:

Kx

I've decided that every month i'm on the programme i'm going to get some kind of beauty treatment, starting next month when i've been paid! i've never had any kind of beauty treatment, haven't even dared go to a hairdressers for years cos i felt so ugly.. :( but i am going to bite the bullet and start with a manicure next month! :giggle:

Gemma x

You should go, you'll really enjoy it. I quite often have my eyelashes permed and then tinted and it's great, no need for mascara and eyes look good all the time. I've also had a manicure and waxing - never underarm though and I've heard that's the most painful.

Let us know how you get on and whether you enjoy it :)

Cath

Hi Pandora:vibes:

Hope you are not offended- I just couldn't believe that you had such a fantastic loss and hadn't treated yourself! The way your post read it was almost like you forgot to give yourself something nice...

Anyway you inspired me to post this thread so thank you.

Hope I am forgiven?:hide:

Kx
yes you are forgiven, sorry if i sounded harsh :eek:
i'm just not really used to buying myself much, the kids allways come first when there is any spare cash !
i guess i should really treat myself, i just don't really think about it, perhapse thats part of my problem,i just don't think very much of myself.
xx:)

have booked myself 3 wraps, so that will make up for all the one's i've missed !!
then maybe i'll get into the habit of doing something nice for myself, it just all seems a bit indulgent !
xx:)

Glad to hear you've booked the wraps Pandora, hope you love them - you definitely deserve them --- I've never had them done so would love to hear how you get on and how you enjoy them.

Cath

Back