Ideas for what to put on first shopping list!

mummy_moo

Okay so I'm going to be starting WW online soon (waiting for scales to be delivered!) but I need to get my online shop ordered.

So can anyway give me a few ideas of things that are great to have in the cupboard/fridge please? Low pointers or things that you use a lot of on ww?

thanks xx

Sugar free jelly is my fave for the night time :)
If you have a bit of a sweet tooth, the pink and whites wafers thingys are only 0.5 each.. lovely warmed up for 10 secs in the mic.
Sugar free squash if you get bored of plain water.
Butternut squash - can make chips mmmm for like 0 points..
Iceland frozen chicken tikka bites, taste lovely and very filling.
There's loads more which im sure other will post, but they're on my list every week :)

WW chicken curries! totally gorgeous and only 4.5 points! :)

muller light yogurts im addicted too lol, and ww desserts. skinny cow ice cream as well is a must! lol can u tell i have a sweet tooth?! i always have turkey rashers in my fridge and freezer, frozen veggies as well. cant think off the top of my head tho lol

extra light philly with garlic and herbs
pasatta/chopped tomatos
spices/herbs
balsamic vinigar
extra light mayo
whole wheat pasta
baking potatos

Lowfat spread, low fat cheese, lots of veg, lean meat, etc. I would just stick to the basics for now. It can be convenient to stick to ww products initially because it saves you hassle pointing it, tho once you get up and running online tho you will find it super easy to point everything!!!!

oh yeah I swear by the quorn chicken style pieces and quorn dippers.

I'm getting hungry just reading the suggestions! ty all xx

Quorn is great for spag bol etc. Jelly, low fat crisps. WW Bagels, extra light philly

Oh but dont waste your money on WW online ;)

Thanks but I have a 5 month old baby and cant get out to the meetings so online or nothing!!

I brought my ww stuff on ebay the starter set calculator booklets etc and I do it alone at home,money really,I did join ww online tbh I used it 3 times and its very time consuming and the online tracker isnt the same as the actual items.
My shoppng list has so changed
I buy ww tortilla wraps
Wafer chicken
Green decaff tea
Porridge
Salads and fresh veg
LF sauces and spreads
Freah lean meat especially chicken
Fruit
Milk ice lollies 1/2 point each
oooh and the chocolate ww cupcakes are divine I got them for my ten daughter on plan and I dont like cake but these are so yumyumyumyummy 1.5 points each 9 in a box :rolleyes: lol
shape feel fuller yoghurts they work.
Baked walkers crisps 1.5 points a pack.
Ill stop now lol
Good luck hun xx ;)

sugar free jelly is a must for me and stock up on frozen and tinned veg most are 0 points except sweetcorn, peas, parsnips. Baked potatoes are handy to have and chicken breast and prawns are low points same with the quorn mince, sausages etc. For the junk food cupboard crisps such as quavers, skips, french fries, wotsits and baked/lights are lower in points oh and the cadburys light mousses are only 1pt each and the maryland reduced fat cookies are only 0.5pts i will stop now lol xxx

Back