Idiot me!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Looked through the CD packs that I had in cupboard, had 17. Bought enough for 2 weeks plus *I thought* 4 top up shakes meaning I only had to buy 46 shakes, to last me 3 weeks.

Why then, when I've came home did I only have 42? :copon:

I distinctly remember asking for 42 shakes, of which 10 tetras for work/placement.

So now I'm 4 shakes short. I do however have 5 out of date soups in the back of a cupboard I found today. Out of date by a fortnight, so am going to eat them, and top up with a multivit and mineral once. Had one today for lunch and it tasted okay.

Won't see CD counsellor until 25th. IDIOT.

Last edited:
Perhaps, I'll see how I get on. If I'm really stuck I could always take the bus out (takes about a hour) I'm just too lazy ;)

Lexie dog, I do that ALL the time!!! My problem is I take bars etc out with me, don't eat them and they end up in one of a few handbags!

Are you sure you are ok with soups? What flavour of shakes do you buy?

Lexie, I've miscalculated too in the past and been left without twice... nightmare. Both times I fell off wagon. Good job you have soups... use them now and they should be fine. But worth seeing if your CDC can post some extras out, too. I over order now in case my CDC or I have to skip a week - it's a safety net. Once bitten and all that!

I think because you are aware of the possible shortfall, you'll be prepared and cope fine... don't worry!
xxx

I did that last week. Forgot that I was going from being weighed on the Saturday to my normal Monday instead and forgot to cover myself. Had to change my appointment to the morning as I would have had to go without all day:rolleyes: Was lucky I had a couple over from when I first started or I wouldn't have even made it to today!

Aye - I'm not worried, making a concerted effort to down the soups as a matter of priority though. Just can't beleive I was so daft. I had in my head all the way out " 46....46.....46....46"

"How many shakes do you need?"
"42 please"

Back