If at first you don't succeed....and all that

Well done on a great loss for week two. You'll be well into the 18s next week. Have you tried adding a spoonful of the vanilla shake to coffee to use as a creamer? I'm not a fan of black coffee but didn't like the thought of this because nor am I a fan of flavoured coffee. But tried it and I really like it. Prefer it to black anyway. I usually have a couple a day using a heaped teaspoon each time. I have this as an extra to my three packs. You have to stir it really well though. I use an electric coffee frother thing that was cheap as chips from Ikea. Might be worth a go.

I haven't tried that Cate, I need to put an order in soon as will be out of shakes if I'm not careful so will order a few vanilla and try that. So yes, Aunt Irma turned up today, I wasn't expecting her till tomorrow. Still, she'll be gone by next Monday so hoping for some good numbers next Monday, and to get into the next stone bracket asap!

Doing well there IAF.

I get the same hot flushes when I drink tea funny enough. Think it is the caffeine x

:happy096: Well done on another great loss for week 2, you'll be in the 18's next week :D x

Bleugh still no loss since Sunday (I know I know, I should only weigh once a week but I am trying to build a new daily weigh habit as I read a post from a long term maintainer who said she weighed daily and that was one of the things that helped her maintain) it is TOTM I know I know I should just be quiet but I've been 100% and I'm really hungry today :( It has reminded me that for some unknown reason I would always struggle through a stone bracket last time round. God knows why, it's still only pounds off but it's as though the stone markers are sticky!
I've felt pretty cheesed off too the past few days. I think it's because I am really tired. DD2 is still screaming out in her sleep, I'm getting woken up several times a night and it's taking its toll. She sleeps through it or settles herself really quickly but once I a awake I struggle to go back off. Don't know if its teeth which seem to be coming in apace, bad dreams or a developmental stage but I blummin well can't wait for it to be over! Right I want to catch up on some diaries, there has been no time to get on here recently between the 14 month old, the 9 year old, school runs, brownie runs, all the daily dredge and work - I haven't even had chance to wash my hair for days!

Well wish me luck breaking through the stone barrier! (and that I get time to wash my hair in the morning before the school run!)
x

You will be in the 18s next week. Don't stress! There are more important things - like finding time to wash your hair!!!! LOL.

You'll see a loss all of a sudden IAF. Keep going, you're doing well considering the lack of sleep x

Thanks ladies :)
You'll be glad to hear I did wash my hair this morning Cate - I didn't have time to dry it but at least it is clean! AND she didn't pull her nightly sleep screaming stunt last night either Susie so I had a decent nights sleep which I am feeling much better for! Aw bob I'm glad my post on your diary cheered you up, and yes, yours did me too. And you look like you cracked your nemesis and are down a pound I see from your stats. Well done you! I also broke that 19 b*stard today too, down a pound and into the 18's. I NEVER want to see those 19 bad boys again!
x

Yay! Can't wait til I can say I'm down into the next stone bracket too :) well done :)
Thanks Chick, you shoudl crack that pretty soon! x

a pound off today :)
Phew huzaar it is the weekend and dd1's dancing is cancelled so we might even get to do something as a family tomorrow although weather looks crappy. Fancied getting out somewhere dd2 can run around to her heart's content. Have had 2 nights in a row without dd2 screaming in her sleep although last night dh woke me at 3 looking out the window as he thought he heard a car alarm and again an hour later with his knee in my back it took a good shove to get him to stir and move :)
Looking forward to a raisin bar at 6 after dd2 has gone down for the night and am going to treat myself to a voddie and coke zero to celebrate getting through the week in one piece too.

Well done on getting into the 18s. Have a great weekend. :)

Phew am exhausted, we spent the day at Rufford Country Park in Nottinghamshire, it was perfect for dd2 as there was room for her to toddle about without having to pull her back from danger every 5 minutes. Lovely to spend a family day together, had a picnic (well I had a shake and water - never mind, I know what a picnic tastes like;)) a kick about and a walk. Hopefully will help toward Monday's weigh in.

That sounds like a lovely day out and you did really well too. :)

Sounds like a lovely day with the family :) Well done for sticking with a shake at the picnic & a massive well for getting in the 18's xxx

That sounds like a lovely day out and you did really well too. :)

Well done for enjoying the picnic with a shake :)

Sounds like a lovely day with the family :) Well done for sticking with a shake at the picnic & a massive well for getting in the 18's xxx

Thanks lovely ladies :) have been to another country park today, I feel like we have really made the most of the nice weather this weekend and it's been nice to do stuff as a family together - most weekends there's dancing and football and all the chores to get through but this weekend has been really enjoyable. It's helped that I haven't felt sluggish and have wanted to get up off my behind and get outside - I put that down to being almost carb free - they really make me feel tired I should remember that when I have finished all this, they just aren't worth how they make me feel!

Hope your weekends have been enjoyable x

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend. Well done on staying strong at the picnic, hope your energy levels stay high, can only make the scales move down quicker x

Back