If at first you don't succeed....and all that

Have a good day IAF.

What does NSV stand for x

What does NSV stand for x

Susie, it's a non-scales victory like moving down a notch on your belt or getting your rings back on or walking up the stairs without feeling all out of breath. All those other things, other than a loss in actual pounds, that prove to you you're getting fitter and slimmer.

How you getting on IAF X

Hello ladies thanks for your posts :) haven't had much chance to get on here last day or so! Yesterday I put on a lb although I was 100% so it must have been fluid fluctuations, it was back off again this morning. Hoping to see the back of another one tomorrow. I had a little cheat at lunch today, I had bought some Waitrose roast chicken thighs to tear up and give dd2 as finger food, and a good few strips found their way into my mouth. They were DELICIOUS! No skin, just meat, probably 3/4 of a thigh's worth. I probably shouldn't have but after that I decided to skip my lunchtime pack (I do take a good multivit every day so missing one shouldnt be the end of the world). I'm looking forward to my bar tonight though and hubby will be finishing the rest of the thighs for his tea with salad so will soon be out of temptation's way. :)
Isn't it warm today! DD1 has had a friend round today, they have played really nicely and I have just cleared out of the kitchen as they are now putting away pizza, beans, strawberries and buttons icecreams! They have earned it though, they have been at dancing all morning, have been doing a bouncy hopper obstacle course and trampolining all afternoon - in this heat!
I would normally be well into a cold bottle of white by now on a day like today, looking forward to polishing it off up the garden with my feet up after the children had been 'processed' to bed. Might just have to have a voddie coke zero to compensate ;) x

1lb off klaxon! :D

Well done. 1lb for me too again this week.

On a roll - another off this morning, that's 2 in 2 days (does happy dance) just 3lb to go and I'll be down 2 stones :) :) :)

Hi just subscribing to your diary :wavey: - well done on your losses so far, you are doing brilliantly :)

Hi just subscribing to your diary :wavey: - well done on your losses so far, you are doing brilliantly :)
Hi Katie, thank you chick - looking at your stats you aren't doing too shabby yourself! well done! x

Yayyy, you're going great guns chick...Well done xxx

Well done IAF, good loss. you're getting there x

Really well done hun. To have shifted almost 2stone in a month is fab. You must be so pleased with yourself. Keep it up. :)

Yayyy, you're going great guns chick...Well done xxx
Thanks lovely - hope you are ok, I'll pop over and catch up on your thread when dd2 has her afternoon nap later xx

Well done IAF, good loss. you're getting there x
Thanks Susie, it's all going in the right direction! xx

Really well done hun. To have shifted almost 2stone in a month is fab. You must be so pleased with yourself. Keep it up. :)
Hi Cate, yes I'm really chuffed. I 'know' it's working and I'll get where I want to be by early 2015. Then the really big mountain will loom in front of me. Still bricking it about maintenance having failed so spectacularly last time round. I'll pop over and catch up with you on your diary too this afternoon dd2's nap permitting :) xx

xxx

:wow:ANOTHER 1lb off today - Is that 3 days in a row?!! Extremely happy to be having an apparent 'whoosh', just 2 lbs to go to 2 stones (and 10%) lost!!!! xx Oh and I just noticed it's my first month Exanteversary!!!

You're a :winner: - happy Exante'versary xx

Definitely on a roll IAF, well done. The 2s bracket is just around the corner x

Doh! Hubby is having a telephone conference in the kitchen - it's 2pm and I need my pack as I am hallucinating about food! I can't make it yet as the shaker ball is too noisy :( (He's having it in there so he doesn't wake dd2 who is upstairs napping!) The joys of working from home half the week eh?

Back