IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm omg heaven!

I'd love to try steak tartare (the meat wouldn't be a problem, love capers) BUT I couldn't do the raw egg (and would be worried about having a Mr Bean moment). My steak is always pretty blue though!

I had steak tartare once, not with the raw egg though, that certanly wouldnt appeal eeww. it was nice. I was a nanny at the summer Ises Hotel and the chef there uses to make it

I'd love to try steak tartare (the meat wouldn't be a problem, love capers) BUT I couldn't do the raw egg (and would be worried about having a Mr Bean moment). My steak is always pretty blue though!
lol i was thinking about that too. I loved that epsisode :D

Hello there..; been busy and never quite got round to logging in this morning...

Currently chewing on my leftover cheeseburger pie... with some homemade coleslaw on the side for crunch! Yum!

I just responded to this and it's disappeared? (or was it elsewhere?). Anyway, I made a little sauce with 0% fat fromage blanc, mustard and a squirt of lemon juice.

what veg you put in the coleslaw jo?

Can't answer for Jo, but we do the coleslaw with white cabbage, carrot and a little onion. Same sauce as Jo!

You answered perfectly Robin... spring onions in mine but only cos we had some BIG ones from the field to use up...

Mmmh you've just reminded me what I need to make with that cabbage that's still in the fridge!

Jo that dress is Gorgeous - I want one! (not sure I am brave enough for red though) I'm sure it will fit and everyone will be very impressed!

Thank you Anja... I hope it fits (or at least might by Christmas!!). Given that it's short sleeved, and my sister's house is usually freezing when you arrive, and boiling by the time you leave - log burner - I'll need to get some kind of a fancy cardi to keep me warm initially (so I can keep that on if I'm feeling fat [STRIKE]after second helpings of Christmas pud[/STRIKE]!)

lmao Jo.
Coleslaw - must make some myself with full fat mayo ;)
Jo is he back yet with dress?

Yes indeed... he's now in the flat snoring (hopefully not IN the dress...!)

I don't know whether I'll try it on tonight... feeling and looking rather FAT... worse still, I'm hungry... so stoooopid to have restretched what I spent so long shrinking - my darned appetite!

Going to butcher's tonight - so if I get fanciful on the way home, it'll be raw turkey for me... (and if that doesn't stop me, well...!)

Yes indeed... he's now in the flat snoring (hopefully not IN the dress...!)
lmao Jo!!! he had better not stretch it.

No you should try it in. if it doesnt look perfect (which im sure it will) then that will give you the incentive to be good until xmas!!!!

what time does the butchers shut?

8pm I think. Why? Coming over?

lmao yes and ill be there for 5 tomorrow :D

Back